Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
melvin

Mj's Home

yeah i noticed.. i'm just thinking that you could try to draft and see if turning around the foyer looks good.

I think alot of condos nowadays might have such a design + it adds alot of light into the house.

i came up with the idea to have it that way was to add light to the kitchen as it was a bit dark... yup! i will think it up...it may work....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
welcome to RT-blog melvin . Yr house look Big wor .... so many space to play with :)

look big only...would prefer if bedrooms were bigger...overall i like the space...

Dear All,

Its time to start my own T-blog so do let me know what you guys think and where improvements or what i should do....

I am a newbie so hope that i can get lots of comments from everybody available here...

First up is my very basic floor plan

floorplanh.jpg

Next up is what i am trying to do... not sure if the space is well utilised yet...

housemodel.jpg

Hello Melvin,

Welcome! Nice layout. Is this a 4-room with balcony or 5-room? I love your utility room, is it from upgrading?

I like your kitchen cabinet layout too... no wasteful corners and lots of table top. Hee..

You might want to check with your ID/contractor about the slight shifting of chute location. I think the chute cannot really shift. But better to check with those professionals. :)

Hello Melvin,

Welcome! Nice layout. Is this a 4-room with balcony or 5-room? I love your utility room, is it from upgrading?

I like your kitchen cabinet layout too... no wasteful corners and lots of table top. Hee..

You might want to check with your ID/contractor about the slight shifting of chute location. I think the chute cannot really shift. But better to check with those professionals. :)

its an EA. utility has been there since the start so its just as old as the building...hehe

i actually want to have more full height cabinets as they seem to be more value for money...hehe but no choice, need the table top for preparation and cooking..

was thinking of converting 1/3 of kitchen near the dining area into an open dry kitchen with the rest still as an enclosed wet kitchen... but then CO doesnt quite like the idea...

the current chute location is ok and the area is around 70cm so can just fit in a 5kg washing machine no problem...but maybe a bit squeeze if i get something bigger...thats why i want to try to shift it slightly...

hi melvin, welcome to RT , by the way your place is spacious.. :)

thanks! looking forward to comments n recommendations from you experienced guys...

hey bro...

welcome to RT.....your hse looked big huh !

is it an EA?.....luv the seperated space of living & dinning.... :good: ....very interesting potential for transformation....looking forward to your reno...cheers!

:yamseng:

hey bro...

welcome to RT.....your hse looked big huh !

is it an EA?.....luv the seperated space of living & dinning.... :good: ....very interesting potential for transformation....looking forward to your reno...cheers!

:yamseng:

Its an EA and yes its big...my wifey loves the place due to its size...but i know that its gonna cost a lot more $$$ to reno....

its an EA. utility has been there since the start so its just as old as the building...hehe

i actually want to have more full height cabinets as they seem to be more value for money...hehe but no choice, need the table top for preparation and cooking..

was thinking of converting 1/3 of kitchen near the dining area into an open dry kitchen with the rest still as an enclosed wet kitchen... but then CO doesnt quite like the idea...

the current chute location is ok and the area is around 70cm so can just fit in a 5kg washing machine no problem...but maybe a bit squeeze if i get something bigger...thats why i want to try to shift it slightly...

Change your rubbish chute to a small type one, then u can shift it to the side, or even can custom make your own rubbish chute but a bit more expensive.

Change your rubbish chute to a small type one, then u can shift it to the side, or even can custom make your own rubbish chute but a bit more expensive.

where to find small type rubbish chute?? thought that all chutes are the same size... haha will go find it...

where to find small type rubbish chute?? thought that all chutes are the same size... haha will go find it...

my t-blog has pictures of both small and big. small one would cost $80, big one $130. i help you find :D