Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lonelycatz

Which Led Tvs Is Better? Samsung Or Lg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all, which brand is better Samsung or LG??

Its better to go with what your eyes see. Sight is subjective.

Everything still boils down to one's budget.

Cheers

samsung has more features and i think has some proprietary technology. LG has lesser. But cost wise LG is a lot cheaper than Samsung. Since the Samsung features are not crucial to me, I took a leap of faith and went with 47" LG SL90. so far so good.

i bought a samsung 40'' LED. so far so gd.. :D

Hi, where you buy the samsung 40'' LED? Can you sms me the shop at 97384365 instead as I dont check back here often.

Please advise the price and include the shop tel if possible. Thanks.

just bought a LG blueray player to go with my LG SL90. the blueray player is able to automatically linked with the tv. just pop in a disc or plug in a portable hdd, the tv will detect thru "simplink".

The player has network capability and can play Youtuve and other online stuffs. of course u need to have a network point at your tv console to make use of this feature.

My Samsung LCD of 3 years just went kaput on me. Was told need to pay 300 to get it repaired.

Argh...

just bought a LG blueray player to go with my LG SL90. the blueray player is able to automatically linked with the tv. just pop in a disc or plug in a portable hdd, the tv will detect thru "simplink".

The player has network capability and can play Youtuve and other online stuffs. of course u need to have a network point at your tv console to make use of this feature.

mmm how much is yr blueray player & how u select it? as in why u choose this brand or model over e rest? I'm noob to blueray. network point u mean e starhub one? :unsure:

My brother bought Samsung LED 40" TV at Audio House a couple of weeks ago at $1899. It's playing really well right now, all his electronic products are Samsung and he never had any problems with any of them.

was thnking of getting LCD tv but i saw e amazing colors of LED. but LED tv look super ex leh. am aiming 37" for hall. any advise? :bangwall:

Actually the picture quality of LCD and LED looks the same to me... I probably do not have an eye for spotting "better" quality...

For the price of LED, you can probably get a pretty good LCD (with more features)...

I went for a Samsung 40'' for $999 and a LG 32'' for $649 at the IT show... add both together also dunno can get a 40'' LED or not...

my opinion is to not follow the hype... go down to the shop and compare the picture quality of a LCD vs a LED... If you really can see a difference in quality that can justify its higher price, then buy a LED... i couldn't...

I would even have gotten HD ready for my 32'' instead of full HD if not for my wife's objection...

Actually the picture quality of LCD and LED looks the same to me... I probably do not have an eye for spotting "better" quality...

For the price of LED, you can probably get a pretty good LCD (with more features)...

I went for a Samsung 40'' for $999 and a LG 32'' for $649 at the IT show... add both together also dunno can get a 40'' LED or not...

my opinion is to not follow the hype... go down to the shop and compare the picture quality of a LCD vs a LED... If you really can see a difference in quality that can justify its higher price, then buy a LED... i couldn't...

I would even have gotten HD ready for my 32'' instead of full HD if not for my wife's objection...

Note that the sets on display in stores usually use special playback discs which look sharper than our TV signal we get at home...

Edited by Plastic3