Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Haha. I think it is so funny that both Sam and Zel address their hubbies as 'ah lau' and 'uncle'. Old school guys are more reliable, okay?

Ehhhh....brader England ah, are u one also??? :unsure::o

@sammijie ... where is the thread about the kitchen counter top light? I can not remember already.

Anyway, I post some pictures in my t-blog.

Can not upload so many pics here ;)

saw it, thanks wor! :)

wah...Samy Jie...looks like the name stuck on u liao...now Ngunadi also call u Samy jie...

wahahaha... :sport-smiley-003:

Ngunadi, just up the pics or the link to the post in ur blog here la...easy access for all mah...am sure Samy jie wun mind... :thumbs up:

everyone's thread moving so fast so hard to catch up leh.....

haha...wait all call me until so old liao :o but nvm, i ok with it....next time if we finally get to meet must c who is the older one then must call me sammie mei liao :D

i ok with anything lah, sharing of info no prob one. but since he put up in his blog can go c there. I already went. :good:

edit: saw that ngunadi post link liao after i post....pai seh ah...old liao....eyesight no good :D

Edited by samgalz

haha...wait all call me until so old liao :o but nvm, i ok with it....next time if we finally get to meet must c who is the older one then must call me sammie mei liao :D

i ok with anything lah, sharing of info no prob one. but since he put up in his blog can go c there. I already went. :good:

edit: saw that ngunadi post link liao after i post....pai seh ah...old liao....eyesight no good :D

Just fire anyone calling you with the word jie behind! :P

I show all the kitchen counter top light pictures you guys posted to my CFO, and he said Good idea and add! Whew! :D

I show all the kitchen counter top light pictures you guys posted to my CFO, and he said Good idea and add! Whew! :D

It's definitely one of the must-have improvements. And not to mention it's cheap to add.

Remember, the light should be day-light bulb not warm white one.

It's definitely one of the must-have improvements. And not to mention it's cheap to add.

Remember, the light should be day-light bulb not warm white one.

Yup! my place i told my hubby no warm white lights. My down lights, round lights, and the kitchen top lights, I told CFO cool daylight best, if cannot then day-light bulbs. Currently my kitchen is using warm white lights, and I always complain that I cannot see if it is cooked well. :(

Yup! my place i told my hubby no warm white lights. My down lights, round lights, and the kitchen top lights, I told CFO cool daylight best, if cannot then day-light bulbs. Currently my kitchen is using warm white lights, and I always complain that I cannot see if it is cooked well. :(

me too, daylight or cool daylight for all places but MBR am suggesting warm light to hubby...mood setting mah :notti:

me too, daylight or cool daylight for all places but MBR am suggesting warm light to hubby...mood setting mah :notti:

Haiz ... all places in my house except for kitchen, toilet and bomb shelter are using warm white. I'm still worry the house is not bright enough :(

I guess I need a good table lamps.

Those LED Z-bar/I-bar is so expensive.

Haiz ... all places in my house except for kitchen, toilet and bomb shelter are using warm white. I'm still worry the house is not bright enough :(

if not bright then u change the bulb to cool daylight lor....

At least these type can slowly upgrade rite, move in and then see if u need loh. Can still change your bulbs?

me too, daylight or cool daylight for all places but MBR am suggesting warm light to hubby...mood setting mah

Have cove lighting instead, can use daylight white light for usual and cove lighting for that special mood. Like tat no need to find lamps or scared not bright enough.

The link for the newly uploaded photos

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?ac...&pid=520026

Now waiting for my electrician to put some casing on the dangling power cables :D

Nice. My only concern is do we have to switch off the main kitchen light to see the full effect of this kind of lighting? And do we swtich on both the kitchen light and what do you call this kind of lighting at the same time? The location for this kind of lighting seems difficult to change a new tube, isnt it?

Ehhhh....brader England ah, are u one also??? :unsure::o

I have to admit that I am an old head resting on young shoulders.

At least these type can slowly upgrade rite, move in and then see if u need loh. Can still change your bulbs?

Have cove lighting instead, can use daylight white light for usual and cove lighting for that special mood. Like tat no need to find lamps or scared not bright enough.

Cove lighting invites insects breeding, sister. To each his own, actually. On the other hand, cove lighting gives and creates a serene ambience.....with classical/jazz music in the background, nice.