Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

Lol...ur boss abit paranoid orh?? before works started no confidence in tiler skills or tiles durability... :unsure:

oh...thanks for the glass makers quotes too! :)

i might consider this for my dining table also...any idea the range for table top pricing??

cos the crack is due to structural problem lah... outside the unit also crack and seems like hdb ever did rectification but still crack. boss say prob is due to earthquake in summatra and shake the structure so crack??!! :unsure:

not sure leh, but according to a forumner who provided yuen tat's contact, it is cheaper than if u get from the furniture people. she was quoted $300 - 400 for a round top by P&R but yuen tat quoted her $100 - 200, IIRC..

Edited by samgalz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
cos the crack is due to structural problem lah... outside the unit also crack and seems like hdb ever did rectification but still crack. boss say prob is due to earthquake in summatra and shake the structure so crack??!! :unsure:

not sure leh, but according to a forumner who provided yuen tat's contact, it is cheaper than if u get from the furniture people. she was quoted $300 - 400 for a round top by P&R but yuen tat quoted her $100 - 200, IIRC..

sheesh...ur flat in Sengkang but is still affected by the Sumatran quake??

if its a structural problem then abit jia lat... :(

looks like u have to conceal the cracks by other means...i.e water feature? carpet? crack all the other tiles? :dunno:

Wow..$100 - $200 sounds reasonable. Mine would be rectangular with curvature at the length...hope its cheaper... :D

looks like u have to conceal the cracks by other means...i.e water feature? carpet? crack all the other tiles? :dunno:

Wow..$100 - $200 sounds reasonable. Mine would be rectangular with curvature at the length...hope its cheaper... :D

his view lah...my view is the **** poor materials used in building the flat. We are thinking to jus replacing the 4 pieces (if tiles can be found) then if suay suay crack again then maybe get a rug or something to cover up.

my T-blog starting to be reno google liao... :D

I jus sms Edmund asking when should we be meeting up for further discussion on the final quote. will be next week liao as per Edmund cos he wants to do up the skeleton 3D for us to see. YIPPEEE!!!!! 3D..3D...3D....

will post up if we are given a copy of it.

my T-blog starting to be reno google liao... :D

I jus sms Edmund asking when should we be meeting up for further discussion on the final quote. will be next week liao as per Edmund cos he wants to do up the skeleton 3D for us to see. YIPPEEE!!!!! 3D..3D...3D....

will post up if we are given a copy of it.

Thanks Sammy! :D

I already say u our www.asksamgalz.com liao. :notti: We all :bow: at your spiderweb of contacts for various stuff. :P

congrats sammy in getting your keys soon...look forward to see your house transformation and gd luck in your reno journey.

i agree with the rest, you are the info centre for the newbies now... :D

thanks joseeng :) not so soon yet, IMO. 31 may seems so far away......

shh...better dun say out so loud...or else newbie ask me something i cannot answer how....**** pai sey leh! as mentioned, the info all thru renotalk. jus tat i more thickskin, more kaypoh, more everything so i gather the info and keep a list of it. :D

i still newbie myself ok? not yet even start my reno and u all put such a tall hat on me, later i topple over liao lah!! :D Ang gor should be consider the expert liao cos he finish reno. Nguandi too. El Gor second cos he finishing soon. me newbie lah... :lol:

now already feeling next week **** long. tonite ask hubby when he ok, then i will let edmund know our schedule to arrange to meet-up.

i still newbie myself ok? not yet even start my reno and u all put such a tall hat on me, later i topple over liao lah!! :D Ang gor should be consider the expert liao cos he finish reno. Nguandi too. El Gor second cos he finishing soon. me newbie lah... :lol:

lol, your reno has not started and your t-blog is already 9 pages long! Do you have a theme for your reno?

hey, i need to go to yeun tat too... maybe if we go together we can get a discount ;)

lol, your reno has not started and your t-blog is already 9 pages long! Do you have a theme for your reno?

cosy contemporary bah... not so much of theme..jus cosy and comfy can liao. that's the most impt to us. :)

cosy contemporary bah... not so much of theme..jus cosy and comfy can liao. that's the most impt to us. :)

That's nice. Your house looks good, no odd corners, pretty easy to do up a contemporary theme. Perhaps you can cover the cracked tiles with an overlay of laminate flooring, yes?

Haha....Sam is the champion here and now all of us know.

thanks joseeng :) not so soon yet, IMO. 31 may seems so far away......

shh...better dun say out so loud...or else newbie ask me something i cannot answer how....**** pai sey leh! as mentioned, the info all thru renotalk. jus tat i more thickskin, more kaypoh, more everything so i gather the info and keep a list of it. :D

now already feeling next week **** long. tonite ask hubby when he ok, then i will let edmund know our schedule to arrange to meet-up.

that means you have plenty of time to plan your layout, shop for your furnishings etc and before you realise it, you can collect your keys and reno can start immediately.

no paiseh la, down here is all abt sharing and exchanging info/lobangs/experiences/comments/advice etc...so dun act newbie when your postings are more than me...hahaha

that means you have plenty of time to plan your layout, shop for your furnishings etc and before you realise it, you can collect your keys and reno can start immediately.

no paiseh la, down here is all abt sharing and exchanging info/lobangs/experiences/comments/advice etc...so dun act newbie when your postings are more than me...hahaha

posting more than u is because we talk crap more than u lah...does not equal to me being more knowledgeable :rolleyes:

i have been planning early liao, bo bian, kiasu blood.. :D am starting to shop for furnishing and once finalised wif edmund on the reno things then can start shopping for switches, lightings and the other appliances and furniture. Am trying to get keys earlier as seller will give it to me earlier should they be able to shift earlier (which is very likely) so reno may even start before 31 May.

That's nice. Your house looks good, no odd corners, pretty easy to do up a contemporary theme. Perhaps you can cover the cracked tiles with an overlay of laminate flooring, yes?

yeah, overlay means whole house overlay which equals to $$$$$.... :( no budget. should change only that 4 pcs unless no choice. edmund will be cracking his brain for me on this. he understands and also encourage us to keep the flooring if we can save them. no point wasting good money, rite?

Edited by samgalz