Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

Cool!!!. but I dunno that though.

I thought of going to get most of the plates bowls and daily use stuff from 2B at joo chiat. But which store u are talkin about in china town? Can go there and research.. ^^"

There are 2 major shops there ... Sia Huat and Lau Choy Seng (can't rem the exact spelling)

Opposite the road of Lau Choy Seng, there's another shop selling ceramic plateware,etc..

I think their prices are good and reasonable.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
There are 2 major shops there ... Sia Huat and Lau Choy Seng (can't rem the exact spelling)

Opposite the road of Lau Choy Seng, there's another shop selling ceramic plateware,etc..

I think their prices are good and reasonable.

hmm...gotta make notes and c if need to buy plateware then i go there recce.

WMF OG got offer...6 pcs pot set (including a frying pan) $150 and 7pcs set $189....then u can buy the 2 man henckel knives too liao :P

another solution go hint hint ur family members. hahaha

Wa...do u know which model is on offer? I bought mine at Robinson during end May sales.

WMF DIA plus 7Pcs @ $199 (usual: $799), entitled to $20 voucher if purchase more than $200 but have to use it on the next purchase within the next 7days. Best part is Robinson do delivery if purchase more than $50 and i was just so happy to hear that, the box is too heavy for me.

Initially i was thinking whether worth to spend so much for it or not cos a good pot need a good chef mah and a person like me who has not cook for a very very long time dont know will tarnish it or not le. Hope i would be able to learn to cook again. :(

Wa...do u know which model is on offer? I bought mine at Robinson during end May sales.

WMF DIA plus 7Pcs @ $199 (usual: $799), entitled to $20 voucher if purchase more than $200 but have to use it on the next purchase within the next 7days. Best part is Robinson do delivery if purchase more than $50 and i was just so happy to hear that, the box is too heavy for me.

Initially i was thinking whether worth to spend so much for it or not cos a good pot need a good chef mah and a person like me who has not cook for a very very long time dont know will tarnish it or not le. Hope i would be able to learn to cook again. :(

also WMF DIA plus. OG delivery if purchase $200.

a good pot is necessary. I got cheap pots previously and trust me not worth cos it tarnish easily and u spend more replacing.

i also saw the WMF pots on sale. But i seldom cook so i felt it was too many pots especially the bigger ones. Now i use 3 pots. Medium for soup, small to cook porridge for 1 or 2 person, smallest for instant noodle.

wahaha, isn't tat suppose to be given automatically? hahaha

joking lah, good to see some one getting good bargain as well since I also benefitted from it.

what did u buy to make up the $50?

Hehehe....bought a belt......getting fatter and fatter....sigh....all blames to my wife....lol..

a good pot is necessary. I got cheap pots previously and trust me not worth cos it tarnish easily and u spend more replacing.

Cool ;) so i guess i've made the right choice.

Edited by infinitie

Hehehe....bought a belt......getting fatter and fatter....sigh....all blames to my wife....lol..

lol, your wife see this how? :D

any inputs on TEFAL pans? We currently own the Ingenio 3 series, but its getting worn out & the Ingenio 4 is not available here - real sad. Any suggestions on a good replacement series?

Edited by titanax

is it really tat gd? Buy the whole set like alot lei. Think I only need 3pc. 1 for soup, 1 wok, 1 small pot, n a frying pan.

any inputs on TEFAL pans? We currently own the Ingenio 3 series, but its getting worn out & the Ingenio 4 is not available here - real sad. Any suggestions on a good replacement series?

how long have u used them? Sam says the Teflon coating will wear off... I also thought of getting 1 tefal pan

how long have u used them? Sam says the Teflon coating will wear off... I also thought of getting 1 tefal pan

about 7 years, the Teflon coating is still good if you take care of them properly. on the other hand lachesis tried to cook chili crabs on our other Teflon coated wok. no prizes for guessing what that did to the wok ;)

about 7 years, the Teflon coating is still good if you take care of them properly. on the other hand lachesis tried to cook chili crabs on our other Teflon coated wok. no prizes for guessing what that did to the wok ;)

hmm.. can consider getting one..