Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
khengjoo

Quick-step Laminate Flooring

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hmm.. the system might be good.. but this berry floor keep changing distributor.. and from what i heard when i went to the expo, this current distributor are still selling the boards even though the distributorship had change. Aiyo.. this Berry floor so chin chai one meh? dont even know whether the next distributor would be ok one anot? makes people worried about the after sales service...??? and besides heard from Pergo, Tarkett and Quickstep people this Berry floor not famous in Europe de.. Its like the Taiwanese made stuffs in Asia.. anyway.. well.. perhaps its cheap la.. so still ok lor..

Berry, which I mentioned in an earlier post is a good quality product, not in the same class as Quick-Step, but on par with Tarkett if not better, as they have been making laminate floorings much longer than Tarkett; who is a johnny-come-lately. Pergo imo, is just an old brand name, and the stuff that are sold here such as the "Family" range for $3.99psf, "made in Sweden" are actually made in Malaysia, reasonably good quality with "primitive" production technology.

As for distributors :D when I said Quick-Step is like Lexus, I must say though that their distributor looks like a second-hand car dealer :P

As for distributors :D when I said Quick-Step is like Lexus, I must say though that their distributor looks like a second-hand car dealer :P

:lol: totally agree with you on the distributor part. it took me a while to commit to this coz i was caught in a bind myself, but then after re-evaluating how we've been using my current flooring, we decided to go for it. hopefully this time round the marketing folks in this company can get their act together and strengthen the brand in singapore.

god knows we are doing half their job here! :P

QS got quite a number of loyal fans eh :dancingqueen:

Anyway I just paid deposit for L and E series! Can't wait to lay them though

err what happen to your t-blog? mia ah??

:lol: totally agree with you on the distributor part. it took me a while to commit to this coz i was caught in a bind myself, but then after re-evaluating how we've been using my current flooring, we decided to go for it. hopefully this time round the marketing folks in this company can get their act together and strengthen the brand in singapore.

god knows we are doing half their job here! :P

Yaloh, heroes walk where angels fear to tread, hehehe. Just joking ;) Btw, got wind of a new brand which has just arrived in town. Will check it out and make a post if it's worthwhile talking about.

khengjoo, let me guess... start with W?

Hi Doc, no it's not, and I'm getting a sneak preview first before it is launched, so not suppose to say or pm the brand yet ;)

It's brought in by the ex-QS guy whom I was talking to.

Hi there, I'll also need advise too.. Went to expo last week and was intro with Tarkett and Parador laminated flooring by a company. Website : http://www.evorich.com.sg/index.asp

I was quoted $6.50 psf for their best material.. Both laminated materials are from Eroupe.

Am I being 'carrot' by them? I've yet to pay the deposit with them, am going to by tomorrow..

Any advise? ;)

Hi there, I'll also need advise too.. Went to expo last week and was intro with Tarkett and Parador laminated flooring by a company. Website : http://www.evorich.com.sg/index.asp

I was quoted $6.50 psf for their best material.. Both laminated materials are from Eroupe.

Am I being 'carrot' by them? I've yet to pay the deposit with them, am going to by tomorrow..

Any advise? ;)

Hi beachfox,

Through the recommendations from my friends and colleagues, I am introduced to Dennis Teo from Evorich Holdings. He is the director of the company. He personally did the laminate floorings of my apartment living hall and bedrooms. And I am very satisfied with his deliverance and product quality.

I feel comfortable working with him and his partners. They are very good in doing what they doing.

Cheers. :)

Hi beachfox,

Through the recommendations from my friends and colleagues, I am introduced to Dennis Teo from Evorich Holdings. He is the director of the company. He personally did the laminate floorings of my apartment living hall and bedrooms. And I am very satisfied with his deliverance and product quality.

I feel comfortable working with him and his partners. They are very good in doing what they doing.

Cheers. :)

My 5 room flat flooring is also done recently by Evorich Holdings by Damian. Me and my hubby are very impressed with their works.