Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Hi,

just wondering if you sell Midea system 3 invertor?

if yes please quote....

Any feedbacks about this brand?

heard its not bad....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Aron,

Instead of PM-ing everyone each time, why don't you post your price list here?

In fact would be good if you could provide recommendations and reviews based on your experience too.

Easier for us and easier for you also :) Just my humble feedback

Hi all renotalk members, we are running a special air-con promotion for the following:- (Please email aron at aronputt@gmail.com for this promotion)

A) Special Renotalk Price: $2699 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $1499 nett for LG Non-inverter system 2 (new model)

C) Special Renotalk Price for brands like mitsubishi electric, daikin, toshiba etc. Single Split, System 2/3/4 available for both inverter and non-inverter.

D) Special Price for Servicing Maintenance Agreement upon purchasing of Air-con

* Free & no obligation Site Survey

* Free 2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])

* Free dismantle and disposal of old air-con

* Free upgrade to Armaflex class “1” 1/2 inch thick insulation, G23 copper pipe

* Special coordinating work between aron/sam and customer’s contractor

* Special appointed installation team

* Special supervising work by Sam

Terms & Conditions

*All promotion items while stock last

*All prices include HDB standard installation

*This promotion is strictly for new order. Renotalk customer who has confirmed any order (signed quotation or deposit collected) before this promotion period was not allowed to convert the existing order to this promotion.

Thank you.

Aron (HP: 9232 1641)

aronputt@gmail.com

I would like to install system 4(3bed rm 6500BTU/HR, 1 living rm 8000 BTU/HR needed),inverter, 4 ticks for my resale 4A-HDB. No existing pipe and compressor support since the previous owner never have one.

pls quote and i am new order.

Hi aron,

Need check with you, if you service aircon, do you need service compressor? Maybe need to access the compressor to do works.

coz i tinking of installing invisible grille & it'll be fixed kind.

If cannot, need to change to casement.

I would like to install a system 4 Mitsutbishi starmex / sanyo or any other easy clean brand (4 bed rm),inverter, 4 ticks for my existing 5I-HDB apartment. pls quote and this is a new order.

I have used Aaron services and I can share with forumers this - Aaron is very responsible, professional and always willing to go the extra mile. When you purchase air-con from Aaron or engage him to service your air-con, you can have a piece of mind.

Thank you Aaron for your service.

Edited by leechaorui

Hi aron, i'm looking for a system 4, inverter, mitsutbishi or daikin,prefer daikin cos some ppl said mitsu has a higher standby power.Pls quote me with this two and will like to know more about this two. thks.

Edited by andyteo9080

dear forum members

Have personally purchased and installed air con system - 4 toshiba costing more then 4k from imperial

Installation was all good from them but after 2 weeks of usage i noticed some water dripping from the Fan coil unit in the Living room

Called Aron and confirm that his guys will come down for a look last saturday nobody called me back called aron and can't find him

they were suppose to arrive 2-6pm on a saturday when i called it was 1830hrs no phone call of not able to come or updates as if his guys were missing

ok following monday again another appointment was made for today from 10 am to 1300hrs it's promised on first appointment to be made to my house

no phone call again and no site of anyone ?

I am seriously disappointed with how imperial works and what kind of standard they have especially after you have purchased and paid and installed i think that is the end for them.

they do not have after sales service and you better pray hard the pipes and fan coil is installed properly, i might have to get another party to solve their lousy installation work now.

regards a very unsatisfied customer.

hi Aron,

I need air con for my new 4 room flat. I will need air con for the living room + 2 bedrooms.

What is the quote (incl installation) for Mitsubishi/Fujitsu/Daikin inverter? Any recommendation for cooler aircons?

Thanks!

Geraldine

hi Aron,

My house is a new 4-rm HDB flat (92 sqm). I am looking to install aircon for all 3 bedrooms .

Kindly advise whether what type of system :

i Would like to hear your views on the brands of different air con that is suitable for my case :

(1) which type of system will i need? etc : system 4 (1 compressor) or a system 3 + single unit (2 compressors)

(2) Inverter or non-inverter?

(3) Brand-wise ? I am looking at one that is economical and energy saving yet not neglecting their performance and durability.

I saw that you have a few recommendation in one of the reply:

1) Panasonic CU3S27MKZ / CSS9MKZ :-

2) Mitsubishi Electric Starmex MXY3A28VA / MSYGE10VA :-

3) LG Health Plus A4UQ266FA2 / BMNC09G2L0:-

4) Daikin 3MKS50ESG / FTKS25DVM:-

5) Toshiba RAS3M20SACV / RASM10SKCV:-

Btw, U introductuce so many brands? which one is realli good? can i have the pricing for each individual recommendated price.

Can U arranged them according from the most recommended ( energy saving).

P/S: I pay attention to most thread machiam starmex and daikin like sibei popular.But what is the different between :

(1) Mitsubishi Electric Inverter - system 3/ system 4;

(2) Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Inverter - system 3/ system 4;

What do u mean by 3ticks?

does yr price includes all the installation works and parts as well?

My flat shld be coming end of the yr 2011. Do i still entited for the current promotion (Special Renotalk Price for brands like mitsubishi electric, daikin, toshiba etc) ?

How competive is your pricing compared to Gain city?

Hi Aron,

Please quote me for my HDB 4room flat, need a system 3 inverter aircon. Only masterbedroom will be used daily for 8 hrs, the other bedroom once a week. And the last fan unit for the living room. So i need for 2 bedrooms and 1 living room only. Will required removal of existing unit. My flat has aircon ledge so no need bracket.

1) Panasonic CU3S27MKZ / CSS9MKZ

2) Mitsubishi Electric Starmex MXY3A28VA / MSYGE10VA

Derek

hi Aron,

Can you PM me the prices of the following inverter system?

1) Panasonic CU3S27MKZ / CSS9MKZ :-

2) Daikin 3MKS50ESG / FTKS25DVM:-

3) Toshiba RAS3M20SACV / RASM10SKCV:-

Might need a system 1 inverter/non inverter for the living room as well

By the way mine is a new flat (93 sqm)

Thanks!