Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Just PMed you

aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Hi Aron,

Pm me your reply, I would like to know more as I am also having the same question.

Regards

Desmond

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, can quote Mitsubishi Starmex(inverter) sys 1 for area approx 400sqft, should be 24k btu required, but will need you to come down to my place to confirm laying of piping and etc..

thanks

Hi Aron,

I am refering to the below mail from Gary and you mentioned here that you have already pm him.

So can you send the pm to me as well because i am having those question in mind.

Regards

Desmond

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My house is a new 4-rm HDB flat (92 sqm). I am looking to install aircon for all 3 bedrooms .

Kindly advise whether what type of system :

i Would like to hear your views on the brands of different air con that is suitable for my case :

(1) which type of system will i need? etc : system 4 (1 compressor) or a system 3 + single unit (2 compressors)

(2) Inverter or non-inverter?

(3) Brand-wise ? I am looking at one that is economical and energy saving yet not neglecting their performance and durability.

I saw that you have a few recommendation in one of the reply:

1) Panasonic CU3S27MKZ / CSS9MKZ :-

2) Mitsubishi Electric Starmex MXY3A28VA / MSYGE10VA :-

3) LG Health Plus A4UQ266FA2 / BMNC09G2L0:-

4) Daikin 3MKS50ESG / FTKS25DVM:-

5) Toshiba RAS3M20SACV / RASM10SKCV:-

Btw, U introductuce so many brands? which one is realli good? can i have the pricing for each individual recommendated price.

Can U arranged them according from the most recommended ( energy saving).

P/S: I pay attention to most thread machiam starmex and daikin like sibei popular.But what is the different between :

(1) Mitsubishi Electric Inverter - system 3/ system 4;

(2) Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Inverter - system 3/ system 4;

What do u mean by 3ticks?

does yr price includes all the installation works and parts as well?

My flat shld be coming end of the yr 2011. Do i still entited for the current promotion (Special Renotalk Price for brands like mitsubishi electric, daikin, toshiba etc) ?

How competive is your pricing compared to Gain city?

Hi Aron,

U pmed me a quotation earlier. May I know what is the topup if we were to change the

1) MSYGE18VA to a MSYGE24VA?

2) 13mm drainage to 16mm?

btw, may I know if your special promotion is still on? Thanks in advance Aron!

Cheers

William

Hi Aron

My new HBD 3-room flat floor area as follow :

Living room : 20.8 sq m

MBR : 13.8 sq m

Bed Room : 9.9 sq m

I would only switch on the air-con for my MBR 8 hours a day mainly. Please comment which of the following Mitsubishi starmax model is more suitable for me?

(1) MXY-3A28VA/MSXYGE10VA X 3 OR

(2) MXY-3A28VA/2 X MSXYGE10VA X2 + 1 X MSXYGE13VA ?

Could give the quotation for both models.

Also don't mind to let me have the quotation for

(1) Daikin 3MKS50ESG/2 X FTKS25DVM + 1 X FTKS35DVM

(2) Daikin 3MKS71ESG/2 X FTKS25DVM + 1 X FTKS35DVM

Thx

Hi Desmond,

I am trying to PM you but it's indicate that you cannot receive any PM. Can I have your email address so that I can drop you an email instead.

Thank you,

HI aron

i would like to know the ans to the abv qns also :) thx please pm me

Dear all renotalk members, let me go through some of the important things to take note when it's come to selecting appropriate installation materials.

1) Insulation -

a) Brands: There are many brands in the market (armaflex, thermaflex, kflex, superlon etc), but the most common and reliable brand to choose will be armaflex.

b) Class: Class "1" or Class "0" is the 2 common class to use. The main different between these two are Class "O" is fire resistence. But please note that for those insulation near the compressor that expose to the sun, it will be better to select Class "1" as in a long run, for class "O" that expose under the sun, it will become powderise. Common selection for residential use will be class "1" while commercial use will be class "O"

c) Thickness: For armaflex, the thickness of the insulation is determine by a letter and the diameter of the hole is determine by the fraction. The letter and fraction will be labelled on the insulation.

letter F: 3/8 inch thick

letter H: 1/2 inch thick

letter M: 3/4 inch thick

1/4': 0.7cm

3/8': 1cm

1/2': 1.2cm

3/4': 2cm

2) Copper Pipe -

a) Brands - There are many brands in the market (Izumi, source, totaline etc). But for copper pipe, the more important thing to take note is the thickness.

b) Thickness - The thickness is determine by the gauge as follow:-

G25 (0.51mm), G24 (0.56mm), G23 (0.61mm), G22 (0.71mm)

The thicker the copper pipe, the better it is. Common selection for residential use will be G23 while commercial use will be G22.

3) Drainage pipe -

a) Size: Common use will be 13mm or 16mm pvc drainage pipe.

4) Stainless Steel Bracket -

a) Type: There are few type of stainless steel bracket for the compressor depend on the type of house that you are staying. Normally you will need it for those resale HDB flat. New HDB flat usually has an air-con ledge to hold the compressor.

Thank you,

Hi Aron,

Thanks for sharing, very informative.

But i hv one doubt. A lot of ppls say it is no good to set the fancoil fan speed to low or quiet mode as easily get condensation, is it true? But if upgraded to thicker insulation & copper pipes, chances of condensation should be quite low right?

Hi, can you send me quotation and models no. for system 3 and system 4 inverter for the following brands:

mitisubishi

panasonic

daikin

mine is a 4rm resale, still considering whether to place aircon in the living..

thanks

Hi Aron

Can PM me the price for the followings:

Mitsubishi Inverter System 3

Compressor

MXY3A28VA

Fan Coil

MSXYGE10VA x 2

MSXYGE13VA x 1

Preferred Materials for

Insulation - Armaflex Class 1, 1/2" thickness

Copper Pipes - G22

PVC Pipes - 16mm with 1/4" insulation

PVC Trunkings - To be recommended

Also

Removal of existing aircon system

Thanks

Hi Aron,

can you send me quotation and models no. for system 2 non inverter and inverter for the following brands:

1) mitisubishi

2) panasonic

Any recommendation to suggest a inverter or non inverter will fare better for Sys 2?

Thanks

Hi aron.. pls quote for e following ...

DAKIN ..FT35DVM x 1 unit

FT25DVM x 2 unit

fan coil MA56EV1

Resale with installation...

Thx...

Hi Aron,

I am looking for Mitsubishi Electric MXY-4A28 x 1

MSY-GE24 x 1

MSY-GE10 x 3

The above is for system 4. Can PM me the installation price, with thick trunking?

Thanks!