Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
graceakaclouds

Our First Home :)

After chatting wif Edmund earlier, found out tat currently carpentry works progressing well...once kitchen cabinets start to come in, we'll have indicative dates as to when we can move in...exciting...he'll let us noe the schedule asap...can't wait

till then n further updates/pics, c u guys!!!!

Once your cabinets are in, you will see more n more things done and I believe your HO date should be ard early-mid May...excited ah n u will start to :dancingqueen::drunk: in yr house.... :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just when i was ending off my posts, stove n hood just gt delivered....

Today so far so gd other than mbr fan remote control nt working...it'll b changed tis wkend so small case n no sweat abt it....

Tis wkend is for delivering lights for house n remainder of toilet accessories...

Next wk will b installation of aircons!!! Can't wait for those...painful process to get thru best tech n call n get them to do trunking n nw installing...almost had to wait till mid may for those...absolutely ridiculous!! agree wif Edmund...next time if move hm get aircon dun get gaincity or best tech cos their schedules forever packed...get those aircon vendors instead

Hi guys, I believe HO will be soon cos we're expecting to move in by 1st May.

Our new flat's owners are very eager to takeover .. so we had to move on :(

:sport-smiley-004: yaya .. soon will be lurking ard P@D & TPP ;)

So far, I've been to the 7-11 twice. Looks pretty good & spacious.

Grace, I din get the a/c done by BT nor GC, or even AB. Yap, I heard the installation schedule is snake long for them.

Workmanship counts it all. Whether good/bad we will only know in times to come *sigh*

Hahaha tat's gd news anyway so u both can move over to p&d n begin new life there

Yeah...my trunking had to wait 3 wks!!! Nw installation told me abt mid may till i press them further...abit ****ty leh...pray tat next thur's installation will go thru smoothly

as for workmanship, all i can say is yrs n yrs of experience definitely go a long way for such technical stuff...for mine, the 2 guys who came look much younger than me for sure...anyhow could b superficial on my part :P we shall see if they will b up to their words

Hi guys, I believe HO will be soon cos we're expecting to move in by 1st May.

Our new flat's owners are very eager to takeover .. so we had to move on :(

:sport-smiley-004: yaya .. soon will be lurking ard P@D & TPP ;)

So far, I've been to the 7-11 twice. Looks pretty good & spacious.

Grace, I din get the a/c done by BT nor GC, or even AB. Yap, I heard the installation schedule is snake long for them.

Workmanship counts it all. Whether good/bad we will only know in times to come *sigh*

Wow - move in 1st May - congrats! You must be very busy packing now...

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to R&R :dancingqueen:

HEHHEHE....

Grace, yes we all will begin our new life at P@D. Soon you & joseeng will join us .. hehe :yamseng:

I'll be residing at Holland primarily while my parents moved in to the new place.

Ytd, Edmund cleared my place & complete the wash up. Guess my reno is coming to an end soon .. HO likely next week & I'll see the "bill" coming :jawdrop:

Will you guys be ard during the aircon installation? If possible, please do so you can ensure the work is done up nicely :)

KSJL, I'm busy cleaning up the house. Wow .. hard work. Nvr in my life ... LOL!!

Aiyo .. I find so much flies & insects in the house ytd nite, esp the lights surrounding :o

Those scrawlies are creepy. Do you have the same encounter? I see woes coming ............ :(

Today, the fridge will be going in. Living hall curtain installation will be done as well.

:rolleyes: tmr bsc guys coming to varnish the parquet. Forsee the coming week will be very tough ..

:dunno: i still can't decide on the TV *sigh*

PC show is still a long way ..........

Grace, yes we all will begin our new life at P@D. Soon you & joseeng will join us .. hehe :yamseng:

I'll be residing at Holland primarily while my parents moved in to the new place.

Ytd, Edmund cleared my place & complete the wash up. Guess my reno is coming to an end soon .. HO likely next week & I'll see the "bill" coming :jawdrop:

Will you guys be ard during the aircon installation? If possible, please do so you can ensure the work is done up nicely :)

KSJL, I'm busy cleaning up the house. Wow .. hard work. Nvr in my life ... LOL!!

Aiyo .. I find so much flies & insects in the house ytd nite, esp the lights surrounding :o

Those scrawlies are creepy. Do you have the same encounter? I see woes coming ............ :(

Today, the fridge will be going in. Living hall curtain installation will be done as well.

:rolleyes: tmr bsc guys coming to varnish the parquet. Forsee the coming week will be very tough ..

chipee, congrats on your reno completion. did you add many things to your inital quote?

i also read many complaining abt the insects around the estate...

how did you request the bsc guys to varnish your parquet? cos i am also planning to ask them to do tat after my reno.

TV should be rather easy to decide if you are not tat particular.

LCD/plasma are the cheaper options...LED and 3D TV are ex for now. depends on your budget and preference lor.

Hi joseeng, it's listed as one of my defect items. Cos I got hollow parquet in all the rooms.

They came to repair last week & this Sat will do the varnish. I'm suppose to get the parquet done before reno but their schedule too packed.

So they ask me to do it later after my reno complete :)

Maybe you wanna check with BSC again? If it's possible, book a timeslot with them ;)

Hi joseeng, it's listed as one of my defect items. Cos I got hollow parquet in all the rooms.

They came to repair last week & this Sat will do the varnish. I'm suppose to get the parquet done before reno but their schedule too packed.

So they ask me to do it later after my reno complete :)

Maybe you wanna check with BSC again? If it's possible, book a timeslot with them ;)

ok tks for info. will try to book with them if possible.

I was bitten by mosquitoes when I first initally moved in and my whole body all red red bites! :( Then what? I got "uninvited" guest into my place - LIZARD!!!!!!! Scared me out of my life when I open the cabinet to take my shoe n it stares at me...I dont like lizard at all and I am scared of them! ARghhhhhhh...then know what happen this week? A block of concrete wall falls off from the electrical conduit - how can that be right???? Yes, it is hollow inside and we complaint to BSC and they can only repair for us next Monday!!!!!! I wonder is it safe to stay in Pinnacle now and told HB that after 5 years stay in Pinnacle going to sell it off! Nice to see outside but internal we have sooooooo many problems!!!! I wonder after BSC move end of this year, who would be repairing all these defects for us?

Show us yr pic on the living room curtain plssssss.... :)

Yes, like what Joseeng said TV is simple - either you get plasma or LCD and if u got $$$ just buy LED or even 3D now. I believe Gain City or Best Denki or Courts should have sales this weekend, go take a look at them. How big do you intend to get for your living room? 42"? 47" or 50"? ;)

Have you bought your dining set? Coffee table, sofa, etc? I am still short of coffee table n still considering whether should I buy rug as I have sensitive nose and also having rug at home would be nice but got to maintain as you need to vacuum daily if possible so that dust wont trap inside. Hmmmm.....

chipee - ur progress sounds gd....1st may move in ar....gd gd...nw is time to scrub scrub wash wash clean clean....hahahahhaa geez, i sound so obasan :D

yeah i'll be there to 'supervise' the aircon installation....anyhow to prevent them to install the aircon unit for the living room as n when they like, Edmund alrd boxed up the aircon unit area for the living room area....yahoo!!!! so on thur, will just check out wat they do can liao....

hahahhaa....tv won't b tat diff unless u r fussed abt it....most imptly is decide on the size then the kind....hahhahaa....obviously price v impt... :P

joseeng - hehehe...guess u can always tell them tat the rectification towards ur parquet isn't satisfactory....ask them to come check on it n do it...then 'shun bian' tell them tat there's some scratches here n there....then ask for polishing....wahhahahaaa...dun say i say one hor :P

erm, i tik asian countries have a common prob which is humidity.....so i guess after the rain n all, insects is pretty common....unless it happens daily, then there will be a big issue else....it's just normal i guess....

KSJL - wah seh....if u get rug, u will vacuum it daily?? eh tot u work? u not housewife rite? btw if u have sensitive nose, seriously a rug or even curtain isn't recommendable...unless ur nose is not ultra sensitive i guess....cos i also have very sensitive nose and face, henceforth no curtains or rugs whatsoever....

chipee - ur progress sounds gd....1st may move in ar....gd gd...nw is time to scrub scrub wash wash clean clean....hahahahhaa geez, i sound so obasan :D

yeah i'll be there to 'supervise' the aircon installation....anyhow to prevent them to install the aircon unit for the living room as n when they like, Edmund alrd boxed up the aircon unit area for the living room area....yahoo!!!! so on thur, will just check out wat they do can liao....

hahahhaa....tv won't b tat diff unless u r fussed abt it....most imptly is decide on the size then the kind....hahhahaa....obviously price v impt... :P

joseeng - hehehe...guess u can always tell them tat the rectification towards ur parquet isn't satisfactory....ask them to come check on it n do it...then 'shun bian' tell them tat there's some scratches here n there....then ask for polishing....wahhahahaaa...dun say i say one hor :P

erm, i tik asian countries have a common prob which is humidity.....so i guess after the rain n all, insects is pretty common....unless it happens daily, then there will be a big issue else....it's just normal i guess....

KSJL - wah seh....if u get rug, u will vacuum it daily?? eh tot u work? u not housewife rite? btw if u have sensitive nose, seriously a rug or even curtain isn't recommendable...unless ur nose is not ultra sensitive i guess....cos i also have very sensitive nose and face, henceforth no curtains or rugs whatsoever....

Grace: Me no housewife lah me work fulltime lah....I am still considering whether to buy rug as personally I find it nicer to have rug in the living room but maintainence would be tough as like you said got to vacuum daily leh...so still in dilemma lah but this is not so urgent as this is not basic needs... :) Can leave with or without lah......

check with you all ar, for the painting part, is it true tat we can only select those colors from the pentalite range??

I thought we should be able to choose any colours we want right? Edmund asking you to choose colours now?