Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Juz pass by Block C downstairs and saw a few stacks of tiles...

Not sure is for bathroom or kitchen.. cannot see the colors too... :good:

But at least for sure they are doing the tiles already.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just a little update.....from my house, I can see that block A is building Level 40 liao.....

But from front view, block B window is still not up leh although the crown is ready......

Hopefully everything will be ready by Sept....I happened to find out a link to HDB web site and it say my flat only ready in Jan 2008.

Anyone able to receive the unit key early?

darry, yours is 79A??? if ready by jan 08 i very happy already...coz i hope can by dec, but if jan also good enough lah...

i also saw 79A building level 40 after i came back from holidays...wah...i so happy lor...

Hi Darry, where is the link to see the HDB when it will completed? :D

Are u e SERS ppl? Will SERS ppl get their keys earlier than those who ballot?

Hi All, Just an update.

2weeks back i went to blk79 and have i chance to talk to one of the office people. He told me told me Blk C will start handing over to HDB by July and rest will hand over one by one till last blk about Feb-08.

But i'm not sure how long it will take HDB to inspect and release key once they have taken over. The route behind the carpark is about 90% done. Hope to get it soon.

I'm still looking for my future from Blk C 19Floor.

I got a suggestion, anyone here is a webDesigner? Maybe can create a website/forum for TP blk79 Neighbours and we can Occasionally organise some party on OUR 12Floor Garden in future. If there is, i'll be the first to join. :D

darry, yours is 79A??? if ready by jan 08 i very happy already...coz i hope can by dec, but if jan also good enough lah...

i also saw 79A building level 40 after i came back from holidays...wah...i so happy lor...

Hi sushibabe,

Nope. Mine is 79E.....the crown not finish yet leh.....but i think soon....hope that all of us will get our keys

before Jan 08. 8|

Hi Darry, where is the link to see the HDB when it will completed? :D

Are u e SERS ppl? Will SERS ppl get their keys earlier than those who ballot?

Hi bonkitty,

I can't find the link liao......but I think it's around that time....Maybe 79B, C and D will get the

keys first.....then follow by 79E and A......so I still need to wait for another half year........

I'm the SERS pple....but dun think it makes a difference cos every block also have SERS pple mah.....

Think they will distribute the keys block by block

Thks gui99 & Darry, is the same status 1Q 2008

Anyway juz some updates, saw 79A at 40 storey now they building the shelter porch in front of BLk C :D

Hi my new neighbours! :P

I happened to chance upon this forum and i'm so thrilled to know you guys actually have this sharing going for a while. :deal:

I'm also moving in to this blk (mine is blk 79c) as my matrimonial home. Really excited. Hope to see you guys soon!

Hi my new neighbours! :D

I happened to chance upon this forum and i'm so thrilled to know you guys actually have this sharing going for a while. :D

I'm also moving in to this blk (mine is blk 79c) as my matrimonial home. Really excited. Hope to see you guys soon!

Hi! Welcome Almonddust! I'm also from Blk 79C. :P

Can't wait to move in.... :sport-smiley-004:

Are you from the balloting scheme or the SERS?

Hi! Welcome Almonddust! I'm also from Blk 79C. :P

Can't wait to move in.... ;)

Are you from the balloting scheme or the SERS?

yes, we got ours from balloting. you?

from my house i can see 79A finish the 40th floor. Think it's finishing very soon. From lor 2 (near the busstop), can see they already done up the pathment. Carpark also seems almost ready.

:(:furious::furious:

Hi almonddust

welcome to the forum!

Kakaka.... from AMK here i can also see from far that blk A is at the 40th floor already....hopefully the water tank crown will be up soon! ;)

Hi almonddust

welcome to the forum!

Kakaka.... from AMK here i can also see from far that blk A is at the 40th floor already....hopefully the water tank crown will be up soon! :yamseng:

Haha... Didn't know AMK also can see our new house! :thumbs up: