Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

hw did u manage to enter blk D? we tried but all entrance are locked.. :dunno:

Hi Hi sorry for the late reply...

Yahh... we even took the nice lift up to the top floor... jus that all the units are locked now...

heee.... where did you enter from? :o

Hi Everyone,

Wahh seems like everyone is waiting for their letters.... (Blk D & C)

Donno when then will Blk B be able to recivce our Key... hopefully end of this year can take den we can have a nice Christmas Party @ New HOME!:deal: hahaha!:notti: (Dreaming.... :rolleyes:)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Dear All 79ers

I took leave deliberately and went to HDB today to enquire about my HDB loan application status at around 8.30am. My submission dateline for documents' on 6 Sep but I have not received any news from them. To my horror, the CSO told me that my loan application has not been processed!:drunk:! And she tried to call the officer in charge: Jessie Choo and this person's not answering her calls despite 5 attempts!

1) The CSO said she's worried that they might have lost the documents that I have submitted. How can this be? If they did not receive my documents/ have lost my documents, then they should call me or my hubby right? Almost 1 month has passed and there's no news from them. Only when I went to ask, then I get an answer telling me my docs have been misplaced/ lost???

2) What are the HDB officers doing? How come they are not answering their calls during work hours? And somemore the calls are from internal/ fellow colleagues. What happened to professionalism? No wonder people always say civil servants are very "nua". Now is 10am liao. And this Ms Choo has not gotten back to me yet.

3) When I called a HDB Officer named Chee Oi Ping last Monday, she told me she will send email to expedite my request for getting the house keys. Almost 2 weeks has passed and no more answers from HDB, esp when they seem to be having problems with my home loan application. Was there any communication between departments?

If this drags on, I wonder when I will be getting my keys. Scarly I will not be able to get it even by March next year. Gosh.... I want my flat keys!:sport-smiley-004:!! =(

I hope this does not happen to any of you good future neighbours out there.... Continue to chase them if you find anything suspicious. They are really very very very "nua".

** I've finally received a call frm HDB. The first thing this guy frm HDB said was: "You want us to call you for what har?" Then he followed by blaming me about not leaving my IC number. Hello!:sport-smiley-004: Its the CSO who filled up the form to ask them to call me and she was the one who din note my particulars down!:furious: After that he still had the cheek to ask me if I've submitted my documents or not? Geesh.... When I said I submitted my docs around 1 mth ago, he said he'll check and call me back again. So now I'm waiting.....

*** Another lady called back. Told me she die die have to get my payslip when my company dun issue payslip. Then told me to ask company to write letter. *%#@%$%&*(#! Can't they get back to me earlier and not tell me only when I go to HDB to enquire about it?

Edited by zanie98

Dear All 79ers

I took leave deliberately and went to HDB today to enquire about my HDB loan application status at around 8.30am. My submission dateline for documents' on 6 Sep but I have not received any news from them. To my horror, the CSO told me that my loan application has not been processed!:drunk:! And she tried to call the officer in charge: Jessie Choo and this person's not answering her calls despite 5 attempts!

1) The CSO said she's worried that they might have lost the documents that I have submitted. How can this be? If they did not receive my documents/ have lost my documents, then they should call me or my hubby right? Almost 1 month has passed and there's no news from them. Only when I went to ask, then I get an answer telling me my docs have been misplaced/ lost???

2) What are the HDB officers doing? How come they are not answering their calls during work hours? And somemore the calls are from internal/ fellow colleagues. What happened to professionalism? No wonder people always say civil servants are very "nua". Now is 10am liao. And this Ms Choo has not gotten back to me yet.

3) When I called a HDB Officer named Chee Oi Ping last Monday, she told me she will send email to expedite my request for getting the house keys. Almost 2 weeks has passed and no more answers from HDB, esp when they seem to be having problems with my home loan application. Was there any communication between departments?

If this drags on, I wonder when I will be getting my keys. Scarly I will not be able to get it even by March next year. Gosh.... I want my flat keys!:sport-smiley-004:!! =(

I hope this does not happen to any of you good future neighbours out there.... Continue to chase them if you find anything suspicious. They are really very very very "nua".

** I've finally received a call frm HDB. The first thing this guy frm HDB said was: "You want us to call you for what har?" Then he followed by blaming me about not leaving my IC number. Hello!:sport-smiley-004: Its the CSO who filled up the form to ask them to call me and she was the one who din note my particulars down!:furious: After that he still had the cheek to ask me if I've submitted my documents or not? Geesh.... When I said I submitted my docs around 1 mth ago, he said he'll check and call me back again. So now I'm waiting.....

wah lao nua until like tat... looks like they really not professional in doing this... and they can lost ur documents... this i really cannot believe it... :deal: mayb u shld complain to the manager.

they better do myone sui sui... or i sure made the CSO disappera also haha.... :notti:

It's a bit early but, would like to know if anyone in BLk C 4-room gotten their keys? If so, can share the locations of the powerpoints? This can be done easily by drawing it into the floor plans. Would like to at least know where these are, so that I can plan a bit on the layout. Kindly PM if you do? Thanks!

Dear All 79ers

*** Another lady called back. Told me she die die have to get my payslip when my company dun issue payslip. Then told me to ask company to write letter. *%#@%$%&*(#! Can't they get back to me earlier and not tell me only when I go to HDB to enquire about it?

my application also very slow.. tat day i called my officer in charge she oso say mayb my doc is missing tats why so slow.. but up to today, i din receive any calls from the loan officer abt the missing doc... but i did submit all doc (my company letter and hb's payslip), think the loan officer is juz sitting on our documents... did u try to call the officer's mobile? coz my officer oso always nt answering her office phone but when i called her mobile she answer wor...

wah lao nua until like tat... looks like they really not professional in doing this... and they can lost ur documents... this i really cannot believe it... :jawdrop: mayb u shld complain to the manager.

they better do myone sui sui... or i sure made the CSO disappera also haha.... :furious:

mr chrispy, u go call hdb to ask when we can expect the loan application letter leh... :bangwall:

Dear All 79ers

I took leave deliberately and went to HDB today to enquire about my HDB loan application status at around 8.30am. My submission dateline for documents' on 6 Sep but I have not received any news from them. To my horror, the CSO told me that my loan application has not been processed!:bangwall:! And she tried to call the officer in charge: Jessie Choo and this person's not answering her calls despite 5 attempts!

If this drags on, I wonder when I will be getting my keys. Scarly I will not be able to get it even by March next year. Gosh.... I want my flat keys!:furious:!! =(

** I've finally received a call frm HDB. The first thing this guy frm HDB said was: "You want us to call you for what har?" Then he followed by blaming me about not leaving my IC number. Hello!:jawdrop: Its the CSO who filled up the form to ask them to call me and she was the one who din note my particulars down!:dunno: After that he still had the cheek to ask me if I've submitted my documents or not? Geesh.... When I said I submitted my docs around 1 mth ago, he said he'll check and call me back again. So now I'm waiting.....

Should complain to our Mr. 'horse'... :dunno:

It's a bit early but, would like to know if anyone in BLk C 4-room gotten their keys? If so, can share the locations of the powerpoints? This can be done easily by drawing it into the floor plans. Would like to at least know where these are, so that I can plan a bit on the layout. Kindly PM if you do? Thanks!

Hi Mr Crab

Blk 79C 38 Flr 4 room already started reno. Can go chk it out if you want.

my application also very slow.. tat day i called my officer in charge she oso say mayb my doc is missing tats why so slow.. but up to today, i din receive any calls from the loan officer abt the missing doc... but i did submit all doc (my company letter and hb's payslip), think the loan officer is juz sitting on our documents... did u try to call the officer's mobile? coz my officer oso always nt answering her office phone but when i called her mobile she answer wor...

Hi Yingsan

I dun have the hp nos of the officers. Tt's y i din call.... Anyway, I will submit my company's letter tomorrow and we'll see how long I'll have to wait again for the reply.

Oda:

I think Mr Horse oso boh chup. He's one of the civil service "leaders" leh. Think he might be worse. hahaha! :bangwall:

my OIC lagi swee man. currently on leave and back on 9 Oct!:bangwall:!

zanie, wat is the status of your flat? is it "HDB will invite you to take possession (ie collect keys) of your new flat in due course."? By right they should have a column on loan status (ie. in process, approved, pending etc) as least we will be able to know if our documents has reached them safely.

Edited by droplets

Blk 79C 38 Flr 4 room already started reno. Can go chk it out if you want.

Thanks for your info! Will try to pop in with a camera this weekend, if the owners/renovators allow...

Beddings

1. Ackerman and Smith --> have just called on SAt(1.9.07) and found that they have shifted to boon lay.

--> provides a wide variety of brands of beds and promises to match the lowest price possible.. the serviceman was also very helpful and prompt in providing quotation and service over the phone.

hi hi... sorry to have to ride on this thread for a little...

pls check out this link --> http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...amp;hl=ackerman

I bought all my mattresses from them and an very pleased with their services.

They are attentive, patient and most of all, very prompt in their delivery.

Too bad this voucher came too late for me as I have sorta furnished my home with the necessary beddings.

let me know if any of you are interested. !!

Hi pple!

Was at 79C and D awhile ago.

Wow the multi-storey roof garden almost done liao.

Man still lots of work at the corridor. Workers running around fixing drop tiles at the lift lobbies.

They are also rushing to fix cable lines at B and A too.

Man at least they are rushing.

Reall nice to see everything at 40th Storey. Only premium is abit steep.

So eny pple at 40 at times. Real nice. Can see the see from there

hang in there pple.

Garden real good for good gathering when things are done

:P

my OIC lagi swee man. currently on leave and back on 9 Oct!!!!

zanie, wat is the status of your flat? is it "HDB will invite you to take possession (ie collect keys) of your new flat in due course."? By right they should have a column on loan status (ie. in process, approved, pending etc) as least we will be able to know if our documents has reached them safely.

hi droplets, mine is also on leave when i called. dun tell me ours is the same officer !!

hi droplets, mine is also on leave when i called. dun tell me ours is the same officer :bangwall:

Hey... i believe most of our kitchen layout should be abt the same... where would u all plan to place your cooking stove?? heard that there are a number of places where stove cannot be facing...?? :bangwall:

Hi pple!

Was at 79C and D awhile ago.

Wow the multi-storey roof garden almost done liao.

Man still lots of work at the corridor. Workers running around fixing drop tiles at the lift lobbies.

They are also rushing to fix cable lines at B and A too.

Man at least they are rushing.

Reall nice to see everything at 40th Storey. Only premium is abit steep.

So eny pple at 40 at times. Real nice. Can see the see from there

hang in there pple.

Garden real good for good gathering when things are done

!!

Hi all Blk E,

My OIC called me in the morn... She say our keys will be ready soon... they are conducting final inspection now... We'll be expecting the loan application letters this month... Then key collection will be maybe next month... !!