Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

I got a 40" N81 Sumsung full HD ready at $2400 with some free gifts too..

Waaaah....so good deal!

But I suppose it's no point comparing how much more we've paid for our TVs earlier ...

Saw my model selling at the IT fair at the Samsung booth. Was going for only $2199, but when enquired further, salesman said that first 100 sets going for only $1799!:D Almost fainted....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Carelinwen,

glad to find another unit 19 neighbour... hee... my quote is abt 24k, and consists of kitchen cabinet, feature wall for bomb shelter and shoe cabinet, homo tiles for all rooms, suspended tv console, built-in wardrobe for all 3 bedrooms, vanity top for master bedroom toilet, shower screens for both toilets, grills for whole house, painting... overlay is very expensive wor... i have already done my aircon trunking... u may check out my blog for the pictures... :D

Mrs Png,

Can share with me your quotation pls?

Waaaah....so good deal!

But I suppose it's no point comparing how much more we've paid for our TVs earlier ...

Saw my model selling at the IT fair at the Samsung booth. Was going for only $2199, but when enquired further, salesman said that first 100 sets going for only $1799!:D Almost fainted....

that is true..

Hi all

I'm finally collecting my keys on the 17th. Anyone scheduled for that date?

Another question, we were approached by this contractor from Inter-Rally. Anyone heard of them? We happened to bum into the guy and he asked if we are getting our flat soon. He brought us to see 2 of the units renovated by them. It looks quite nice and the guy was quite helpful too. He said one of the unit was renovated for about $15k but its only minimal renovation. No chance to talk to the owner, so asking if any1 here heard of them? Thanks!!

Edited by tris28

Hi all

Another question, we were approached by this contractor from Inter-Rally. Anyone heard of them? We happened to bum into the guy and he asked if we are getting our flat soon. He brought us to see 2 of the units renovated by them. It looks quite nice and the guy was quite helpful too. He said one of the unit was renovated for about $15k but its only minimal renovation. No chance to talk to the owner, so asking if any1 here heard of them? Thanks!!

Hey tris28,

i neber heard or cum across anything abt dis co. :dribble:

But a check on e hdb webby, they r hdb licensed contractor >5yrs liao. :dribble:

Pardon mi kpo ->

- Wat scale of reno u r lookin at?

- Wat type of design u r lookin at?

- Wat type of pricing u r lookin at?

- Wat type of service u r lookin at?

If u can ans my above 4 qns, i may b able 2 recomend some ID companies or Contractors to meet ur requirements.

If u dun wana reveal much in e forum & if u trust my suggestions & infos, u can olso PM mi.

My suggestions & infos r free. !!

u can

- accept my suggestions & infos,

- evaluate,

- decide,

- then take actions. :dribble:

If u think i'm kpo, can ignore my post. :sport-smiley-004:

:notti:

Edited by jaCKY777

Hey howlupjac,

so, ur household shelter door can or canot b closed?

- if it can b closed but wif 'force', then they wont cum rectify.

- if it canot b closed even wif 'force', then they hav 2 rectify.

:sport-smiley-004:

Hi jaCKY777

Can close. But only with a big big big bang then can close..like hiroshima bomb bang like that...i think my neighbour will take me as a nusiance if i were to open and close it often.

Guess no choice gotta bear with it...

:notti:

Edited by howlupjac

Hi all

Hi Tris

Ya we did a quote frm them b4...in our opinion not really cheap...coz they work only husband and wife if im not wrong so they charge for every labour charge and the overall quote is not cheap...they dun have a proper showroom or office so 'fear' is also one of the reason we didnt engage them...tats how we decide to engage our current designer...but bothof them are very very nice...we felt kinda bad turning them down...again its abt being ocmfortable wit the ppl we engage...

Hi Tris

Ya we did a quote frm them b4...in our opinion not really cheap...coz they work only husband and wife if im not wrong so they charge for every labour charge and the overall quote is not cheap...they dun have a proper showroom or office so 'fear' is also one of the reason we didnt engage them...tats how we decide to engage our current designer...but bothof them are very very nice...we felt kinda bad turning them down...again its abt being ocmfortable wit the ppl we engage...

Hi Liana79b, did yu went down to your unit today?

I think I know where your unit is? near the lift lobby? !!

went down with my wife today to see our IZD and electrician to confirm

the points to add and shift. :)

Saw some other 6 flr neighbours also starting work soon.

Think there;s one 5 room neigbour already moved in..

Hi Liana79b, did yu went down to your unit today?

I think I know where your unit is? near the lift lobby? :unsure:

went down with my wife today to see our IZD and electrician to confirm

the points to add and shift. :unsure:

Saw some other 6 flr neighbours also starting work soon.

Think there;s one 5 room neigbour already moved in..

ya we did...we also went to confirm electrical points...what a coincidence!! anyway great to know someone here on the same flr...hehe...

Those who are looking for home contents insurance can pm me ur unit number, then i can bring some recommended ones over to ur house .

Or u can also PM me to find out more first. !!

Consider this as a value added service from ur neighbour. :D

Edited by aural

Mrs Png,

Can share with me your quotation pls?

Hi coco,

I take the package at 10888, u may see from their website... additional tops up are built-in wardrobe for 2 rooms, $1100x2, vanity top plus box up mirror with china granite top, ~$1900, Feature wall plus shoe cabinet, $~1600, window grills,$850, suspended tv console , $780, kitchen top change to china granite, cant remember how much... hee... i think it's abt all, cant remember the details... hee... total cost is abt 24k...

wad abt urs?

Hi Yeoman,

Wow, ur reno quote is 47k? !! are u doing a lot of capentry ? guess ur reno must be very chio... hee.... must invite us to housewarming to look see look see ....

Hi Neighbours,

For carpentry work, is there any cost guideline or average costing ($x pfr) to design, fabricate & install

1) kitchen cabinet (think I saw someone mentioning ~$120 pfr);

2) bedroom wardrobe;

3) feature wall to hide bomb shelter;

4) tv console??

Or rather is a lump cost stated by the IDs. Care for share?? Thanks.

Dear All

The sky garden has offically opened! (The gates were taken down already). Was thinking of a gathering for forummers of Blk 79 since most of us have either: taken keys, started reno/ moved in.

I'm suggesting next Sunday (16 March 2008) at 5pm @ the skygarden. It will be a potluck, like wat we did when we met for the 1st time. Then we'll finally get to meet each other and can exchange ideas face to face! What do you guys think? (^_^)

Anyways, interested parties:

1) zanie98: Bringing packet drinks

(Pls add on to the list......)

(^_^)

Edited by zanie98

I got a 40" N81 Sumsung full HD ready at $2400 with some free gifts too..

Hi all,

Got a quote for the following LCD TVs... are the quotes a good deal?

1) SONY Bravia KLV-40X300A at $4,199 (w/o the free 20" LCD TV), with the usual $500 choice vouchers + $300 NTUC vouchers (1-year expiry) + $500 SONY Ericsson vouchers (expiry 31 Mar 2008)

2) Samsun 40F81BDX (the one with iDTV) at $4,399, with the usual options for the free gifts.

Which TV is better, in terms of the quality and specs? :help:

Hi coco,

I take the package at 10888, u may see from their website... additional tops up are built-in wardrobe for 2 rooms, $1100x2, vanity top plus box up mirror with china granite top, ~$1900, Feature wall plus shoe cabinet, $~1600, window grills,$850, suspended tv console , $780, kitchen top change to china granite, cant remember how much... hee... i think it's abt all, cant remember the details... hee... total cost is abt 24k...

wad abt urs?

Hi Yeoman,

Wow, ur reno quote is 47k? :help: are u doing a lot of capentry ? guess ur reno must be very chio... hee.... must invite us to housewarming to look see look see ....

Mrs Png, your aircon from Hong Liang. How much is the system + installation?

Btw, your quote include electrical work?