Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

i'm interested in getting a water system...

this deal not bad la...but how come so cheap???

i might go around to look at other brands too...also must consider where to put the system and will the changing of filters be a hassle or not...

according to the yahoo ads, she said she is lowering her profits.. :sport-smiley-004:

but really cheap compared to others we check...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Long time never log in to post liao :rofl:

Hi Bon Kitty, I kenna the same things as well.. miss the activation period...

I was :yamseng::notti::D:P:notti::notti: cos how the **** do we know when is the activation period esp when we haven even move it. I called starhub as well and they plainly refuse. Since I am a subscriber to their broadband, i wrote in a long email to complain big time and threaten to jump ship. They replied and agreed to do it for free. Maybe you can try to email them as well. :notti::rofl:

Hi gui99,

Well done!!

Come to think of it, I did not even receive any letter

from Starhub about the activation...could I have missed it too??

Btw, I'm from 79B 6th storey too~~. Hope to see u soon neighbour.

Maybe can let me know when starhub is activating yours so i can arrange

for them to activate mine too~~

Thanks

:sport-smiley-004:

Hi gui99,

Well done!!

Come to think of it, I did not even receive any letter

from Starhub about the activation...could I have missed it too??

Btw, I'm from 79B 6th storey too~~. Hope to see u soon neighbour.

Maybe can let me know when starhub is activating yours so i can arrange

for them to activate mine too~~

Thanks

:sport-smiley-004:

Hi Yeoman :notti:

Nice to see another neighbour from 6th floor. :yamseng:

They should have mailed the letter to you in your letter box.. unless your anti spam lock is on.

I was so angry when i saw the letter. How can they schedule at such a stupid date for the whole block when the block is more than half empty. I think you missed the date too. Better pop them a call to check.

Btw I schedule them to come to my unit to activate the signal on 15th May. Intending to move in on that date. So i schedule everything to come on that day. hahaha :D

Hi Yeoman :D

Nice to see another neighbour from 6th floor. :sport-smiley-004:

They should have mailed the letter to you in your letter box.. unless your anti spam lock is on.

I was so angry when i saw the letter. How can they schedule at such a stupid date for the whole block when the block is more than half empty. I think you missed the date too. Better pop them a call to check.

Btw I schedule them to come to my unit to activate the signal on 15th May. Intending to move in on that date. So i schedule everything to come on that day. hahaha :P

hi gui99... hehehe my "ban jia" date also on 15th May :yamseng::notti:

but guess we will both be too busy to go kpo around...

Juz want to rant.........

I miss the activation time frame for the cable TV point....

Called Starhub and they refuse to wavie off the $30 activation fee :P

Say that is my duty to read the term & conditions from the HDB letter that I need to activate the cable point

If not wait for another free activation round... then cannot tell me how long I have to wait :seeya::rofl:

How in the **** would I know :P:P:(

I think you dun have to go thru starhub direct as they can be quite rigid. Since we are renovating our house and not staying there yet, how can we get timely information on the time frame? What I know is there have outsourced sales ppl. If you ever approach them, many things can be negotiated. I guess I have to go thru the same thing cos I also missed the time frame but my house still under renovation. If I can get it done thru the sales ppl, will let you know

Wow, can full time nag at ur ID and make sure your reno works "sui sui".

I will normally go down to my unit for a look on weekends only.

Usually around late morning to early noon.

No lights now so go after work no point.

So basically for u everything is already done up waiting for hand over

and rectifications? Btw, is your ID norman?

:unsure:

No, my ID is another guy. Yours is a lady right? I'm left with the kitchen table top and installation of my glass kitchen door. Am getting another independent contractor to look at my flooring today to see if the unevenness is norm. Once all the work done, should be maria time i.e. cleaning timing.

My lights are up and I quite like my ceiling fan though I bought it without even looking at the real thing. The lighting shop recommended them to me. Was a pleasant surprise when I saw the real thing.

still hv ard 10 empty ctns left as tension_z only took 5.

if u wan, left me know by tis wk else will throw away.

Hope I'm too late, can I have the cartons? When will you be available?

thanks redcrystal for the boxes. 5 is enough for me, more i also cannot carry.haha..

anywa i also duno when then i can move. zzz

thanks meowie,meepok and babymaro to lend their pairs of eyes and the ears.

they heard what my dear carpenter said.

well, appreciated that they came over to work from 9.30pm to 11pm.

(when they called me to meet at 8pm? -pun intended-

I lost trust in their timing,

i left office at 8pm, took a cab, eat slowly, get boxes from redcrystal, then slowly walk back to my house. guess what, they didnt come at 8pm but 9.30pm.

if I took a cab before 8pm, didn't eat, i think i will be very angry.

-save my energy-

they came and started installing, I guess maybe they dont want to come back tmr if they can finish the work tonight, alas! the changed door has a new set of problem.

and dear carpenter wants me to ____________________

I will fill in the blank tmr.

-am I too nice?-

-do i have a choice?-

-_-

Hi tension,

Like I told you the other day, you have way too much patience. But I can also understand that you dun want to flare in case they make the matter worse. I also dun know what I will do given your scenario. Am still waiting for the independent contractor to give me a call to see if she can comedown later to look at my uneven tiles. If not for that tiles problem, my house would have been ready by latest early May.

For those who have not gotten their ID, my advice is to sign up with those your frens or relatives have their house done by them and full of praise. I will see how the independent contractor who did my grills work. If she is good, I will recommend as she did my cousin in law's house.

I signed my ID at a Expo exhibition. Now I know even if it is a established or prestigious firm, it also have to depend on which ID is serving you. There are the good and rotten apples around.

Lastly, for those who hasnt visited our nice and cozy food court downstairs, you may wish to avoid the fish store...yuks is the word to describe. The price of the breakfast set is also "kill ppl put fire" with coffee tasting like sugered water. Sigh!, Renovation ganna "getok", even taking dinner also ganna "getok". With so many coffee shops in tpy, I think we have better choice.

Hi tension,

Like I told you the other day, you have way too much patience. But I can also understand that you dun want to flare in case they make the matter worse. I also dun know what I will do given your scenario. Am still waiting for the independent contractor to give me a call to see if she can comedown later to look at my uneven tiles. If not for that tiles problem, my house would have been ready by latest early May.

For those who have not gotten their ID, my advice is to sign up with those your frens or relatives have their house done by them and full of praise. I will see how the independent contractor who did my grills work. If she is good, I will recommend as she did my cousin in law's house.

I signed my ID at a Expo exhibition. Now I know even if it is a established or prestigious firm, it also have to depend on which ID is serving you. There are the good and rotten apples around.

Lastly, for those who hasnt visited our nice and cozy food court downstairs, you may wish to avoid the fish store...yuks is the word to describe. The price of the breakfast set is also "kill ppl put fire" with coffee tasting like sugered water. Sigh!, Renovation ganna "getok", even taking dinner also ganna "getok". With so many coffee shops in tpy, I think we have better choice.

tension_z

agreed with toppie that you are too nice and patience with yr id.

luckily u have tis forum to air out else don't know wat will happen to u.

toppie, go opposite 79, the coffee shop better or blk 85 the bak chor mee is good but only sell morning/afternoon.

already got review that downstair food court not nice.

oh, btw my ctn all reserved aredi.

sorry ah.

hi gui99... hehehe my "ban jia" date also on 15th May :bangwall::seeya:

but guess we will both be too busy to go kpo around...

:good::P:)

yeah i guess we will be too busy.

I arranged everything to come on that day.. wahaha

Bedframe, mattress, sofa, washing machine, dryer, fridge and activation of starhub signal.

Hopefully everything will be soon soon li li... :dunno::P

tension_z

agreed with toppie that you are too nice and patience with yr id.

luckily u have tis forum to air out else don't know wat will happen to u.

toppie, go opposite 79, the coffee shop better or blk 85 the bak chor mee is good but only sell morning/afternoon.

already got review that downstair food court not nice.

oh, btw my ctn all reserved aredi.

sorry ah.

Oops... I like the goreng pisang and sweet potato also opposite Blk 79C the kopi shop. Hot and nice!

:dunno::P:bangwall:

Oops... I like the goreng pisang and sweet potato also opposite Blk 79C the kopi shop. Hot and nice!

:dunno::P:bangwall:

that coffeeshop also sell nice Rojak and Char Kway Tiao.. the cockles very fresh.. but the auntie selling Rojak abit "Dao"..

that coffeeshop also sell nice Rojak and Char Kway Tiao.. the cockles very fresh.. but the auntie selling Rojak abit "Dao"..

Think famous already alot of the auntie n uncle also very "dao" one. can no need to have our business kind of attitude wor..... Will go try out their Rojak and Char Kway Teow.....yummy!:dunno:

:P

Haha I second you. I like the rojak too.

The mixed rice also quite nice. Pricing also

quite cheap leh. :bangwall:

Wow same same I also moving house on 15th May

So qiao... :bangwall:

toppie, thks for ur help...do let me know if u r successful

I not in hurry to sign up for SCV but is juz piss me off the way they handle this issue :notti:

Hi Redwyrm,

I agree with u, the auntie sell rojak very very very "Dao" Got attitude problem. :bangwall: