Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

update:

pebbles are all given away by this evening to redcrystal,dracula and babymaro.

wooo...I didnt know it is so heavy until I drag them out 1 by 1.

should have build up a muscle or 2 while doing there.

hope that trolley is of help to those who came to collect their pebbles.

cheers ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Yeoman...

I got home, read the forum and found out that there was a house hopping :notti::notti:

Was abit taken back by the huge group and too stun to say hi :jawdrop::jawdrop:

Yup yup moving this coming thurs. very excited.

I am staying right at the corner near the exit. Actually we are quite concern security about staying too close to the exit staircase, esp when a person can hide behind the door and open the door from the other side :dunno::dunno:

Too bad u didnt read the forum earlier.. No probs, there are lotsa other chances.

About the concern of security, must start building good relationship with your

neighbour next door. Can help each other keep a lookout.

Think we have a total of 8 units on our floor rite? Well, from this forum gotta

know you and Liana79B. Currently on gd relation with my opposite neighbour too.

Have seen another young couple too but they dun look too friendly.. :P

Maybe they are just too shy..

Lets all be more vigilant and friendly and I believe we can make Blk 79 or at least

our floor, a safe and nicey place to stay in. Cya soon Gui99~~

:yamseng:

Too bad u didnt read the forum earlier.. No probs, there are lotsa other chances.

About the concern of security, must start building good relationship with your

neighbour next door. Can help each other keep a lookout.

Think we have a total of 8 units on our floor rite? Well, from this forum gotta

know you and Liana79B. Currently on gd relation with my opposite neighbour too.

Have seen another young couple too but they dun look too friendly.. :P

Maybe they are just too shy..

Lets all be more vigilant and friendly and I believe we can make Blk 79 or at least

our floor, a safe and nicey place to stay in. Cya soon Gui99~~

yeah will definitely have chance to meet everyone... :notti:

think there are a total of 8 units on our floor. Yeah let's help each other look out and make our floor safe. :dancingqueen:

Haha you know which unit the couple stay? Maybe the ones you talk about is us cos so far we haven say hi to anyone yet except our next door neighbour.. shy la :unsure::unsure:

update:

cheers ;)

thanks tension for the pebbles.

luckily for yr trolley else i die carrying it, 1pkt is so super heavy. :jawdrop:

Hi to all,

I would like to bring your attention to your gas pipes... pls be careful... my gas pipe was damaged and part of it actually came off.... we suspected someone used a spanner or whatever to break open... pls check... luckily i didnt connect my pub gas... otherwise i wont want to know what will happen next... i am refering to one located outside our house.... we have called up hdb and they said there were similar cases and wanted us to report to police... pls check okay.... safety first.... :yamseng:

Thanx meepok for the advise and to mapleleaf for understanding.

My mum have been pretty upset over the incident and keep nagging that she regret taking this unit. She kinda of miss our old neighbors. I remember that they always like to see who is richer and bigger cars... seems like a small matter compare to our current neighbor. They are always friendly and always chatting with my mum. the aunties gang. :D:D

Even tho' the young girl was scolded for greeting us. She is so cute and adorable. Still greet us when she see us. We will still smile and greet her back.

Hope that the little won't grow up so rude as the parents or the grandparents.

Hi to all,

I would like to bring your attention to your gas pipes... pls be careful... my gas pipe was damaged and part of it actually came off.... we suspected someone used a spanner or whatever to break open... pls check... luckily i didnt connect my pub gas... otherwise i wont want to know what will happen next... i am refering to one located outside our house.... we have called up hdb and they said there were similar cases and wanted us to report to police... pls check okay.... safety first.... :yamseng:

Scenerio 1 ->

- if i'm not wrong, e part of e gas pipe which came out, was taken out by e Citygas guy.

- they did dat 2 nsure e gas supply is not connected 2 e unit.

- they then extend e gas piping in e unit.

- wen reno is near complete, fittings r installed, e ID/contractor gota call Citygas again, ask them cum dn 2 re-activate e gas supply.

- dis is e time wen e Citygas guy cums & connect bak e 'came out' portion.

- extension of gas pipe abt $100, re-activation of supply another amount (4goten how much).

- both amount wil b charged in2 e owner Citygas bill.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scenerio 2 ->

- e gas pipe & meter, water pipe & meter r located in e G&W services duct.

- e electrical wiring & meter, telecom wiring & db box r located in e E&T services duct. (some units e elect & telecom r seperated in2 2 separate ducts)

- if u say e gas pipe outside e unit is being tampered with, dat means e G&W service duct door is being opened?

- those who hav e master key 2 e service duct r ->

-- citygas guys (need 2 take meter reading of usage)

-- powergrid guys (need 2 take meter reading of usage)

-- haulage workers (dun hav anything 2 do with them, out of their scope of work but they do hav e master keys)

-- owner of e particular unit (some use it s storage area)

- e 1st 3 grp of ppl i'd seen them open it, with my own eyes.

- e theives might b thinking of dismantling e gas pipe & sell it 4 some bucks, s e unit is yet 2 b occupied.

- gas pipe within e unit if illegally dismantle, found out by relevant authorities, e FINE is $5000

- wen contractors r doing their work in e unit, it is advisable 2 lock e door.

- different grps of workers may b working at e same time & they may not noe e different grps s they r ngage by a main-con.

- any 'theives' can jus cum in 'take' watever they wan. Wen qns, they can simply cum up wif a lame excuse.

- unless e door is lock at all times & e site coordinator is on site all day long supervising.

- dis olso applies 2 ID & those coordinating their own reno.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope wat had happened is scenerio 1.

:notti:

Edited by jaCKY777

so the G&W keys are the keys to the gas meters? i have some difficulty locking it just now after reading Mrs Png post..do you all have the same problem? in the end still unlocked now :(

so the G&W keys are the keys to the gas meters? i have some difficulty locking it just now after reading Mrs Png post..do you all have the same problem? in the end still unlocked now :(

Hi Wildreds2,

Don't need to use key to lock it back... simple push the door to close will do. The same for the other electrical meter door. :yamseng:

update:

cheers ;)

Thanks for the pebbles! Will return your trolley soon :sport-smiley-003:

Hope the Ramly was nice :notti: mine was still ok... still can't beat original from KL! :dribble:

hi all, for your info, the G&W door and the other door outside don't need keys to open hor...i saw my plumber opening them when i'm not around...and you can simply push down a small thing to make it stay unclosed...

my hubby personally had tried to open it using a phonecard material card to open the doors too...and it works...

so better be safe, just check the gas pipes in case some people really too free to play such pranks... :D

update:

cheers ;)

Hi tension,

The trolley was a great help to us. Thanks. I didnt expect it to be so big and heavy. Btw, your trolley is already sei sei when i push back to my unit. :sport-smiley-004:

Babymaro2003

Think my id's workers also manage to open the G&W door. They pasted masking tape over the opening there so that they can open easily :(

yeah will definitely have chance to meet everyone... :notti:

think there are a total of 8 units on our floor. Yeah let's help each other look out and make our floor safe. :dancingqueen:

Haha you know which unit the couple stay? Maybe the ones you talk about is us cos so far we haven say hi to anyone yet except our next door neighbour.. shy la :unsure::unsure:

yeah man, lets do it!! :D

yup, I know which unit they stay..saw them a couple of times..

confirm not u la..dun worry..haha

That Sat was the first time I saw u & ur wife. :sport-smiley-018:

yeah man, lets do it!! :D

yup, I know which unit they stay..saw them a couple of times..

confirm not u la..dun worry..haha

That Sat was the first time I saw u & ur wife. :sport-smiley-018:

Phew :dancingqueen:

Hahaha nvm la... think i will behave the same also.. cos normally I am not comfortable to bring myself forward to say hi one. :unsure::unsure: