Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

i can go and visit u after i am done with my painting. will sms u. =)

babymaro, tmr i want to see ur rack, sms me what time is convenient, i am availiable 3pm..

Hi tension,

Toppie is coming over to view the rack tmr. How about we fix it at 3- 330pm?

Babymaro2003

:yamseng:

Hi toppie & Yeoman,

I also wanna see your place too. Can pm me your unit?

Hi Coco_mybibi,

I m also keen to see your unit. Can arrange?

Babymaro2003

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi tension,

Toppie is coming over to view the rack tmr. How about we fix it at 3- 330pm?

Babymaro2003

Hi Coco_mybibi,

I m also keen to see your unit. Can arrange?

Babymaro2003

Hi babymaro2003,

My carpentry is half done and the floor is all covered with cardboard. So cannot see much at the moment. you can drop by if you want or wait till it is almost done then come over also can. :)

Hi Toppie,

You are really tolerant with your ID.. If it was us, we would have lodged

a complain with his company immediately. :furious:

If you can, do meet earlier tomolo if possible. My reno is also in the near completion

stage..Will need your help to look out for defects too..

So far 2 other 79ers have confirmed the house house visit besides u & babymaro.

Cya all tomolo~~ :yamseng:

Hi Yeoman,

I will arrange with toppie to drop by your unit. What time is convenient?

Babymaro2003

Hi babymaro2003,

My carpentry is half done and the floor is all covered with cardboard. So cannot see much at the moment. you can drop by if you want or wait till it is almost done then come over also can. :)

Hi Coco_mybibi,

I think will wait till almost done then i drop by. I pm u my contact number.

Babymaro2003

tpy: After reading the forumers' post, I would like to make some comments.

This forum is a place for us to seek helps and ask for suggestions. We will always welcome positive comments and helps. But if ur response gonna be so negative, we rather it be left unsaid.

Meepok and gang are advicing us to help keep a look out for "suspicious" characters and take care of our belongings. Together with why the SPF is not doing much, which is the main reason why WE, as owners of these 5 blocks, should do more.

Your mere ( :( ) sad face when saying SPF isnt doing much wont change ANYTHING. I believe everyone of us are responsible for making our environment the place we want it to be.

(Dont mean to offend anyone.. just voicing out my opinion :rolleyes: )

my wife got her slippers stolen yesterday. 2nd time already, first time was my slippers..but amazingly it was returned to my flat one week later. :P

hahaa... they arent stolen... they are being BORROWED forcefully... :P

- Then wat abt non-SERS? Those balloted in aug05? Those balloted in feb08?

- Can sell in 2010 or 2011?

- now is may2008, by jun2010 its only 2 yrs.

- if can sell by 2010 for aug05 ppl, then i 'gin gin' 'chincai chincai' reno liao.

- rent out 4 2 yrs, then sell wen time is rite.

- huat ah!

Jacky777 - non-Sers: 5 yrs fr effective date of purchase

check out

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10203p.nsf/WP...od?OpenDocument

how i wish i can join u all for the house hopping tomor... but no alternative childcare arrangement for me. Hope to have chance next time :)

TPY, i find that ur post is not really helpful since 4 months ago when u chided forumer for being over suspicious for losing things.

and now the 'advice' for sky garden.

Prevention is better than cure.

we do not just sit and wait for things to happen right?

who likes to be jajar? No one.

but the security in new blks is really unsafe even though thhe police station is juat beside the blk.

Good day to u.

----------------------

Toppie, $700+ is most likely partial of his commission, not for workers.

the amt the co. quoted for ur works is already mark up by duno how many %.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:bleah: cannot even take care of personal things, lost it! still talking about being a jagar for others ;) . What type of people form what type of kampong. Not feeling safe , confidence with Singapore Police Force then move lah..out of singapore

:bleah: cannot even take care of personal things, lost it! still talking about being a jagar for others ;) . What type of people form what type of kampong. Not feeling safe , confidence with Singapore Police Force then move lah..out of singapore

Hi TPY,

I dunno if u are over-stressed with work or renovation or what. You seem to like to pick up fight. Do you sincerely think that our estate is very safe? (Think with ur brain b4 u reply)

Have u heard of the recent break-in at Blk 79A? If everyone behaves like you, then Blk 79 will be in the news soon.. with the headline (2nd JOO CHIAT FAMILY).

Hi TPY,

I dunno if u are over-stressed with work or renovation or what. You seem to like to pick up fight. Do you sincerely think that our estate is very safe? (Think with ur brain b4 u reply)

Have u heard of the recent break-in at Blk 79A? If everyone behaves like you, then Blk 79 will be in the news soon.. with the headline (2nd JOO CHIAT FAMILY).

Hi all

Pls forgive TPY, he has been behaving this way since many months back. He makes nasty comments to one pioneer forummer that she has since stop contributing to this forum. And some of the forummers know how nice she is.

Let's ignore him.

Hi TPY,

Haha... relax lah... no need to get so boiled up over it ah :D

If TPY thinks its not safe then let it be ah :notti:

haha .... i am not worked up... haha but yeah.. my blood is boiling.. haha... ok will listen to dear alister n dracula advice n ignore this TPY..

Edited by meowie49

eww. This is one rude person that I encounter for the 1st time in toa payoh.

even singing loud loud ktv neighbours doesn't piss me as much as this TPY.

I take away my manners for u (delete the "Good day to you", you don't deserve that)

1) Are you really living in Blk 79 or just a Blk 79 Resident WANNA-BE

Tell us your unit, we will be very sure not to care at all even if anyone loiter at ur unit.

Bet u don't even dare to tell us ur unit cos MAYBE you DONT EVEN have one.

Jealous of us is it?

2) your "move of Singapore" behaviour when there is a problem only tells us you are someone that can't cope with stress. Any problem, just run. Right? Act of cowardice.

3) I guess he/she enjoys being outcasted, offend people with words.

And please hor, dun go and register new nick and pretend to be a good neighbour.

I think fro now onwards, those who doesnt PM unit, can simply ignore, to sieve out this kind of WANNA-BE.

Hi Neighbours...

Wow a lot of reno completion soon...can I join in the hse hopping to Yeoman, Coco_myb, etc etc...

Meowie: Thanks for dropping by my unit to look at the scratches..once again i envy ur island and ur refrigerator!!!! And pls ignore TPY!!

To all neighbours- its really great knowing each other and all the help and advice during the process of my reno...unfortunately some ppl dun see the importance of networking....it goes a long way.....it has been a great experience with the neighbours of 79ers....friendly and helpful ppl...unlike some....

nowadays not many have this kind of 'neighbourship spirit' ....many live in closed doors not knowing wahts happening ard the neighbourhood..or who their neighbours are...

anyway for a start for tomorow hse hopping shall we add on to the list of who is keen for tomorrow hse hopping...

PS: i have to be at my unit abt 3pm - installation of rollerblind....

Date:10/05/08

Time:

Attendees: Liana79B

Hi Toppie,

You are really tolerant with your ID.. If it was us, we would have lodged

a complain with his company immediately. :furious:

If you can, do meet earlier tomolo if possible. My reno is also in the near completion

stage..Will need your help to look out for defects too..

So far 2 other 79ers have confirmed the house house visit besides u & babymaro.

Cya all tomolo~~ :yamseng:

I try to see if I can make it at 2.30pm. Will give you and babymaro a call if I can reach earlier.

Today is the 5th time they are repainting my bedroom. For those who dun know the details, they may think I am being picky. Yeoman, I want to see your paint work and flooring tmr. Maybe they have different team so quality of work different.

I dun want to break his ricebowl. He knows where is my flat, who knows he may create havoc for me esp when my hubby wun be back in Singapore till month end.

Babymaro/ Meepok,

I want to see your rack. So you must wait for me to come ok?

Hi toppie & Yeoman,

I also wanna see your place too. Can pm me your unit?

You got a PM

Hi Neighbours...

Wow a lot of reno completion soon...can I join in the hse hopping to Yeoman, Coco_myb, etc etc...

Meowie: Thanks for dropping by my unit to look at the scratches..once again i envy ur island and ur refrigerator!!!! And pls ignore TPY!!

To all neighbours- its really great knowing each other and all the help and advice during the process of my reno...unfortunately some ppl dun see the importance of networking....it goes a long way.....it has been a great experience with the neighbours of 79ers....friendly and helpful ppl...unlike some....

nowadays not many have this kind of 'neighbourship spirit' ....many live in closed doors not knowing wahts happening ard the neighbourhood..or who their neighbours are...

anyway for a start for tomorow hse hopping shall we add on to the list of who is keen for tomorrow hse hopping...

PS: i have to be at my unit abt 3pm - installation of rollerblind....

Date:10/05/08

Time:

Hi liana,

Tentatively meeting time is set at 2pm.

: Yeoman

: Krismas

: Toppie (joining at 3pm)

: Babymaro (joining at 3pm)

: Dracula

Others, please feel free to add on and we exchange contacts