Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

erm... playing with MIL n her friends... dun dare play with u liao... hahaahhahaha :unsure:

wahahahaa.... :P

haha... not everyday sunday lar... Come let's play on fri... maybe it will be your turn to be wang? :sport-smiley-004:

:bow::bow:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
if i get the coffeeshop correct, the same stall's hokkien mee is shiok too... :notti:

But i got tried the orh lua...not so nice...the carrot cake fried by the woman, the char kway teow is by the man.

no wonder that day got 1 ah pek tarbao 1 pak of $6 fried hokkien mee :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Edited by howlupjac

LOBANG FOR YOU

If you are looking for a mattress recently, here is a lobang for you.

I have a Ackerman & Smith $120 voucher for sale. Minimum spending of one Queen size mattress is required. No expiry date. Willing to let go at >30% discount ($80) as I had already had a King-sized Simmons bed which I bought from them. Interested please pm me. :)

Here's the scan copy

img0002un8.th.jpg

LOBANG FOR YOU

If you are looking for a mattress recently, here is a lobang for you.

I have a Ackerman & Smith $120 voucher for sale. Minimum spending of one Queen size mattress is required. No expiry date. Willing to let go at >30% discount ($80) as I had already had a King-sized Simmons bed which I bought from them. Interested please pm me. :)

Here's the scan copy

img0002un8.th.jpg

almonddust.. this one also can sell ah?? i pick up from my letter box and throw it away. ****, if i know i also list it.. lol

almonddust.. this one also can sell ah?? i pick up from my letter box and throw it away. ****, if i know i also list it.. lol

Droplet.. No one is stopping you to sell anything on the forum if you want to... On the other hand, the voucher will come in handy if anyone is going to buy a mattress and able to save $40 off his/her purchase. When I bought my Simmons mattress, how I wish I had a voucher like this and could enjoyed a bit of savings!

Edited by almonddust

Droplet.. No one is stopping you to sell anything on the forum if you want to... On the other hand, the voucher will come in handy if anyone is going to buy a mattress and able to save $40 off his/her purchase. When I bought my Simmons mattress, how I wish I had a voucher like this and could enjoyed a bit of savings!

Sure. Will do that. :)

Not sure if anyone else like me is disturbed by loud noises at night (my unit is low-floor)? Last night there were 2 men at the rubbish/sand area where there is a debris container. They were hitting tiles into pieces, donno for wat. So loud, past 10pm. :furious:

Not sure if anyone else like me is disturbed by loud noises at night (my unit is low-floor)? Last night there were 2 men at the rubbish/sand area where there is a debris container. They were hitting tiles into pieces, donno for wat. So loud, past 10pm. :furious:

To destroy the toilet tiles? :dunno:

PS: I hate the default toilet tiles...haha.

At least yours is like 10pm plus. 2 weeks before there is a bugger who did MIC TEST AT 5.30AM !!!!

it goes *mic test mic test 1 2 3 4...mic test mic test 1 2 3 4....*

It finally stopped until 1 helpful uncle scream across from dunno which floor to ask them to stop talking.

High floor also got disadvantage 1 :dunno::bangwall::bangwall:

Hi Blk 79ers,

I am thinking to organise badminton session during the weekend or weekdays evening to promote

interaction among all of those who are living here.

Interested parties pls reply or pm me (with your contact no) so that i can work something out. Toa Payoh Central CC is just next to us so no excuse not to exercise :sport-smiley-004: , but the badminton slots are quite difficult to book.

Regards,

liverpoolforlife

Quote of the day:

Red Bull Can Give You a Stroke

Just one can of the popular stimulant energy drink Red Bull can increase your risk of heart attack or stroke. The effect was seen even in young people.

The caffeine-loaded beverage causes blood to become sticky, a pre-cursor to cardiovascular problems such as stroke.

One hour after drinking Red Bull, your blood system becomes abnormal, as might be expected from a patient with cardiovascular disease.

Red Bull is banned in Norway , Uruguay and Denmark because of health risks.

Sources:

* Reuters August 14, 2008

At least yours is like 10pm plus. 2 weeks before there is a bugger who did MIC TEST AT 5.30AM !!!!

it goes *mic test mic test 1 2 3 4...mic test mic test 1 2 3 4....*

It finally stopped until 1 helpful uncle scream across from dunno which floor to ask them to stop talking.

It should be at the Library Podium that area ah. Always got those karaoke croaking session there. BTPTC got to much $$ to build the tentage, generator running (wasting oil), mic testing, sing a few songs, make alot of noise and finally dismantle the tentage.

That have been going on for quite sometime already leh... but i still end up snoring away.... Hehe.... :notti:

Those stay facing the Library one good wind but noise pollution alot too. Haiz.... :dunno:

Hi all

Just wanna share with others on the status of my current flat.

Problems that has popped up ...

One living room tile at the kitchen entrance is loose. Makes cracking sound when I stepped directly on it.

Laminated flooring warped at the centre on one of the room.

Very obvious hollow laminated flooring at the master bedroom

I am contemplating whether to get my IDA in to carry out the patching work. Problem is it might make a mess of my house and I have two very small kids.

Any advice ?

Hi Blk 79ers,

I am thinking to organise badminton session during the weekend or weekdays evening to promote

interaction among all of those who are living here.

Interested parties pls reply or pm me (with your contact no) so that i can work something out. Toa Payoh Central CC is just next to us so no excuse not to exercise :sport-smiley-004: , but the badminton slots are quite difficult to book.

Regards,

liverpoolforlife

yeah..... Count me in

Oh dear. So doesn't make much difference which floor you are... Guess it's part of the HDB Experience.

yeah..... Count me in

And me... Or else if anyone wants to go jogging (we can run to e.g. Macritchie thru TP West) can team up.