Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Ronin,

Congratz.... :yamseng:

So glad that you managed to find smoky... Smoky so intelligent... hehe know how to come home wor... :good::good:

Normally cats are like this. They like to wander off and then out of the blue, appear again. My OC's previous cat is also like this. Glad to know that smoky is fine. :thumbs up:

Btw, Meowie, read that u have a Spitz...looks cute! Mind if I ask where u got her from and how much? We are looking around and Spitz is 1 of our top choices. Sad thing is we can only get a dog next yr :D

Edited by Vlanze

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

- Proposed Meeting w Police &/ Town Council, 2b arranged by TPCZone2 RC

- Time: 3pm, Sat 6 Sept* OR, Sat 13 Sept*. Pls indicate BY 31 AUG 08 if u wish to hv dialogue w NPP* and/or Town Council*

Dear Neighbors,

Folwg discussion w RC chair yest, it's decided tt its not feasible to hold da above meetin so, it's off.

Thx 2 RC chairman, and everybody for tkg time 2 read & respond.

Hey guys,

- side-track, wana share wif u, my unlucky encounter 2day.

- s some of u may noe, i'm a biker riding a big cc sports bike.

(edited)

- my front wheel 'jump' a fair bit, back wheel neber kana.

- while landing, i hold-on e handle bar even more tightly, s my bike was wobbling.

- then my bike went straight & i was slowed dn.

(edited)

Jacky,

Thank God ur Ok (xcept scared outta ur wits) after tt near miss! Be careful whn riding bike but more so, on rainy day. Tk care!

hey meowie, thanks a lot.

we are in luck. smoky came back home last night... through the front door. she was mewing outside at close to midnight. i just got back home from work.

maybe she tried mewing outside in the afternoon too but we weren't home. whatever it is, we were so happy that she got back in one piece.

now, we keep her in and keep the windows closed. only the top part is open. once our blinds are fixed, we can keep the windows open like before.

:yamseng:

Congrats Ronin! so happy for you!! :yamseng:

Hey guys,

- side-track, wana share wif u, my unlucky encounter 2day.

- s some of u may noe, i'm a biker riding a big cc sports bike.

- 2day my 'balls' shrunk 2 my throat, nearly buang.

- during lunch time, while i was riding along a 3 lane rd, it rains suddenly & was quite heavy.

- i carried on riding & intend 2 stop at e nearest petrol kiosk which i noe its abt 100m ahead.

- e rd was clear with only a lorry infront in e centre lane.

- e lorry brakes out of a sudden (can see frm e brake light) 4 no reason in e centre of e rd.

- s i was quite a distance behind, i was able 2 slow dn & filter 2 e left.

- while approaching e lorry's left side, i saw a bicycle wheel (big rim with tyre) rolling across e rd & 2wards e left side. Dropping anytime s its not rolling vertically.

- it was too sudden, i was stunned.

- s e rd is wet, i cant brake hard. i noe my BT020 (Bridgestone tyre model) sure 2 skid.

- s e rd is wet, i dun dare 2 swirl away frm e bicycle wheel, s i got no confidence on e BT020 (Bridgestone tyre model).

- WTF. e wheel then dropped exactly in front of my direction.

- i hold-on my handle bar tightly, bend dn my body (like racing style).

- 'bombom', i go over e bicycle wheel.

- my front wheel 'jump' a fair bit, back wheel neber kana.

- while landing, i hold-on e handle bar even more tightly, s my bike was wobbling.

- then my bike went straight & i was slowed dn.

- i turned bak & see. i only saw e lorry & e 'banquo' bicycle wheel (lying on e rd).

- then i turned in2 petrol kiosk. 2 take shelter, 2 check my bike & 2 calm myself dn.

- after checking, only found a 'small hole' in my front tyre. Lucky neber burst.

- i was 'WALAOA, SIBEI HENG AHH', neber buang. All other parts of e bike r ok & myself is ok.

- parked my bike at e kiosk, walk out 2 e rd 2 check again. e lorry was gone, e bicycle wheel was gone.

- then i try 2 recall. WTFH, e bicycle wheel mus hav dropped frm dat lorry.

- e lorry looks like a 'garung guni' lorry.

- if not, i cant think of how a bicycle wheel is rolling on e tarmac rd out of nowhere?

- 7th month jus over. Really scare e wits out of mi.

- Thank God. All is fine.

:pray: :pray: :pray:

hi jacky, so glad to know that you are ok. your unlucky encounter seems "d.a.m.n." lucky to me!

riders shd always be careful and alert. take care!!

Edited by shay_d

Normally cats are like this. They like to wander off and then out of the blue, appear again. My OC's previous cat is also like this. Glad to know that smoky is fine. :thumbs up:

Btw, Meowie, read that u have a Spitz...looks cute! Mind if I ask where u got her from and how much? We are looking around and Spitz is 1 of our top choices. Sad thing is we can only get a dog next yr :D

Hi,

i got her from pasir ris farmway... 1 of the pet kennel there... it is selling at 1200... but after bargain.. got it for 1100... :D (comes with 3 injection... )

BTW, u looking for female or male one??

Hi,

i got her from pasir ris farmway... 1 of the pet kennel there... it is selling at 1200... but after bargain.. got it for 1100... :D (comes with 3 injection... )

BTW, u looking for female or male one??

OC seems to prefer female. Actually we have been to Pasir Ris farmway a number of times. Recently saw 2 Spitz pupz going for 1.3~1.5k. Most shopping ctr's petshops selling them for 1.8k. Just wondering what's the dif in the pricing. They kept mentioning it's the conditions where the dogs are reared blah blah.... :rolleyes:

How's ur Spitz's temperament & maintenance?

OC seems to prefer female. Actually we have been to Pasir Ris farmway a number of times. Recently saw 2 Spitz pupz going for 1.3~1.5k. Most shopping ctr's petshops selling them for 1.8k. Just wondering what's the dif in the pricing. They kept mentioning it's the conditions where the dogs are reared blah blah.... :rolleyes:

How's ur Spitz's temperament & maintenance?

hmmm....maintenance is easy... for spitz.. really easy once their fur changed to adult fur...combing once a day is sufficient... as for temperament... hmm... i think mine consider guai guai type, but stubborn ar..... but my neighbour spitz is those hyper-active type... so, i think it depends on individual .... if u want, u can always drop by to see my dogs.... :notti:

on the whole, spitz are intelligent dog n learn very fast... mine was toilet trained in 2 weeks... and can learn simple commands in a few days... :unsure:

hmmm....maintenance is easy... for spitz.. really easy once their fur changed to adult fur...combing once a day is sufficient... as for temperament... hmm... i think mine consider guai guai type, but stubborn ar..... but my neighbour spitz is those hyper-active type... so, i think it depends on individual .... if u want, u can always drop by to see my dogs.... :notti:

on the whole, spitz are intelligent dog n learn very fast... mine was toilet trained in 2 weeks... and can learn simple commands in a few days... :unsure:

Sure my OC will be delighted. Last time went to Babymaro's place to see her doggie too. Maybe can drop by this Sat when checking on our reno progress ;)

Btw how many dogs do u have? U say to see your dogs...hehe.

Sure my OC will be delighted. Last time went to Babymaro's place to see her doggie too. Maybe can drop by this Sat when checking on our reno progress ;)

Btw how many dogs do u have? U say to see your dogs...hehe.

hmmm... this sat abit hard.. unless after 9pm.. coz got mahjong session ... hahahaa.. no time entertain u leh... :(

I have 2 dogs now.. 1 is a Japanese Spitz.. the other is a Maltese Cross... :notti:

I have dropped you a PM of my contact.. just SMS b4 u come.

hmmm... this sat abit hard.. unless after 9pm.. coz got mahjong session ... hahahaa.. no time entertain u leh... :(

I have 2 dogs now.. 1 is a Japanese Spitz.. the other is a Maltese Cross... :notti:

I have dropped you a PM of my contact.. just SMS b4 u come.

Wow cool...2 doggies eh? Maltese-x with?

Anyway, have replied to your PM and no worries, there'll be plenty of opportunities to see your 2 cuties. :rolleyes:

Wah! MJ session again. Seems like you playing almost every week... :notti:

erm... playing with MIL n her friends... dun dare play with u liao... hahaahhahaha :unsure:

haha... not everyday sunday lar... Come let's play on fri... maybe it will be your turn to be wang? :sport-smiley-004:

hi guys long time never log in...

First thanks to Meowie for showing me and my son her lovely-home yesterday...your 2 dogs are fun!

Just though of sharing this stall selling very nice char kuay teow at TPY central. This is at the coffeeshop adjacent to KFC. I tell u, the char kuay teow is really solid- done the traditional way and full of sinful ingredients! My third time eating here already since I found the place last week...In fact, i am writing this post from the coffeeshop now! :dancingqueen:

First thanks to Meowie for showing me and my son her lovely-home yesterday...your 2 dogs are fun!

Just though of sharing this stall selling very nice char kuay teow at TPY central. This is at the coffeeshop adjacent to KFC. I tell u, the char kuay teow is really solid- done the traditional way and full of sinful ingredients! My third time eating here already since I found the place last week...In fact, i am writing this post from the coffeeshop now! :dancingqueen:

if i get the coffeeshop correct, the same stall's hokkien mee is shiok too... :notti:

haha... not everyday sunday lar... Come let's play on fri... maybe it will be your turn to be wang? :sport-smiley-004:

ok la... you jio kaki... count me in... my hubby got badminton.. i can play :D

haha next time pack 1 packet for me on ur way home ar.... :notti: