Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Can only do Mon evening...

1) If we play on Monday evenings, i would try to book 6pm-8pm.

Know any good places in the area for jogging? I jog in Pasir Ris Park nowadays, think i'll miss the Park when i shift to TPY..

Not discovered very good ones yet. I tried TP West > Macritchie, not too bad. Also Braddell > Macritchie, not nice. Thinking of trying Bishan Rd > Bishan Pk.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Liverpool wins 2-1 against Marseille! :dancingqueen:

Btw, anyone knows why Liverpool didn't have the "CARLSBERG" log oon their jerseys last nite? Any reason?

Would like to seek your views on something.

I intend to do a glass decal on my glass door. Y'day i went to a shop in Balestier & the person there quoted me $184 for a 3ft x 7ft decal. Price go by sq ft. Off the shelf design type.

if custom made design, will add another $20-$30. I intend to do a Liverpool logo on my glass door. But is this price too expensive? Or does anyone else has any other lobangs for glass decals?

Regarding the badm courts booking, I will try to start booking in early Oct. Becos all the courts are fully booked till end Sep 08. Maybe those interested to join can drop me a PM with your contact no so that i can contact you all to confirm the attendance before i book the courts.

meowie49, shivan, alister, 312079 => maybe you all can drop me a PM with your contact no so that i can let you all know when the courts are available.

Regards

liverpoolforlife

Would like to seek your views on something.

I intend to do a glass decal on my glass door. Y'day i went to a shop in Balestier & the person there quoted me $184 for a 3ft x 7ft decal. Price go by sq ft. Off the shelf design type.

if custom made design, will add another $20-$30. I intend to do a Liverpool logo on my glass door. But is this price too expensive? Or does anyone else has any other lobangs for glass decals?

Regards

liverpoolforlife

U talking about those stickers which u stick to car or the windscreens? Y not get those? They're easily available and u should be able to get them for ard 20~30 bucks i believe, for the small 1s that is....:)

If you need bigger 1s definitely need to customise....I know of a few places that does these for cars...

Edited by Vlanze

U talking about those stickers which u stick to car or the windscreens? Y not get those? They're easily available and u should be able to get them for ard 20~30 bucks i believe, for the small 1s that is....:)

If you need bigger 1s definitely need to customise....I know of a few places that does these for cars...

Where do you get those stickers that you stick on cars?

Does these 2 companies also have those stickers for glass windows? tampered glass one.

They should have those decals for car windows which is also glass. U can try asking them. Maybe I'll ask if I drop by someday. Thinking of doing my club crest too....haha. :P

They should have those decals for car windows which is also glass. U can try asking them. Maybe I'll ask if I drop by someday. Thinking of doing my club crest too....haha. :P

Ok. Thanks! Mine is a major project. Liverpool logo on the kitchen glass door. 3ft x 7ft.

:sport-smiley-004:

Ok. Thanks! Mine is a major project. Liverpool logo on the kitchen glass door. 3ft x 7ft.

:sport-smiley-004:

Why dun you just ask the print shop to do a cut out for your logo in vinyl sticker and stick onto your kitchen glass door instead of having the whole glass door in transparent sticker?

You can look for James @ The Signs Centre at Bras Basah Road Level 1. Can neg with him and quality is up to standard.

:notti:

Why dun you just ask the print shop to do a cut out for your logo in vinyl sticker and stick onto your kitchen glass door instead of having the whole glass door in transparent sticker?

You can look for James @ The Signs Centre at Bras Basah Road Level 1. Can neg with him and quality is up to standard.

Bro, u got lobang? I wana do a relatively small one the

size of a window pane, ANy idea how much will that cost? :dunno:

Bro, u got lobang? I wana do a relatively small one the

size of a window pane, ANy idea how much will that cost? :dunno:

Yo!

you also want a cut out of the liverpool logo or window film?

Haha...

If you want the cut out, then u let me know wats the size u want and i can get the quote for you.

Yo!

you also want a cut out of the liverpool logo or window film?

Haha...

If you want the cut out, then u let me know wats the size u want and i can get the quote for you.

I prefer arsenal logo leh. :sport-smiley-003:

Actually i dun really need window film.

sticker or decal good enuff liaoz.. :good:

- seems like e 79 neighbourhood had finished reno their homes, settled dn.

- beli quiet lately in Renotalk. :(

- dunoe wen's e final batch of neighbours gona collect their keys?

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

- seems like e 79 neighbourhood had finished reno their homes, settled dn.

- beli quiet lately in Renotalk. :(

- dunoe wen's e final batch of neighbours gona collect their keys?

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

keke! seems like. is your reno done already?

SKY GARDEN UPDATE

Passed by the 12th level Sky Garden and saw some workers installing additional lights and lamps around the place. Probably to brighten up the area at night and deter would-be trouble makers. :good: