Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

I have not seen this flyer, maybe I always recycle them b4 reading it.

"W Party" = workers party ?

Haha, my wife was telling me that too cos it has been planned before the official Block Party. I thought some of you guys actually organised this to get-together. Anyway, my wife would be popping by on Wed night to kaypo abit. No harm anyway...

Mirage

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hey guys and supporters.... there will be some kind of recycle event tml at blk 78, are you all going? if so shall we meet up tmr and have a discussion on how we are going to do it as well as set a date to go door to door??

i will print the letter out tmr and you guys can give me some feedbacks on the letter....

lets hope this will work out!! ;)

hey guys and supporters.... there will be some kind of recycle event tml at blk 78, are you all going? if so shall we meet up tmr and have a discussion on how we are going to do it as well as set a date to go door to door??

i will print the letter out tmr and you guys can give me some feedbacks on the letter....

lets hope this will work out!! ;)

hahaha saw ur message too late. Usually check out this website only during weekdays... :P

u wanna come roof garden to meet us? usually every week day abt 830pm at roof garden. we are usually there with our dogs. :D

Hi daismond,

Is this just gng to have lift card access? What abt the individual block stairways? What abt the carpark stairways?

Or even any access that was not mentioned at all?

Has anyone factor all this in or it is in by default?

Pardon me because it was not mentioned....

hahaha saw ur message too late. Usually check out this website only during weekdays... :P

u wanna come roof garden to meet us? usually every week day abt 830pm at roof garden. we are usually there with our dogs. :D

hahaha.... no prob. I juz saw ur reply tooo.... :(

will we be too late to submit it to the minister on the 26? I think it will be a good time to pass him the letter as most of 79-ers will be there..... every weekday? at which blk de roof garden? i will pop by one of these days with my dog too. :)

yoz.. we are there almost EVERY night.... although sometimes I wont be there... but there will be other neighbours who will be there de... Blk C 8th floor. The roof garden... :P

Yeah... hope to see u soon....

hahaha.... no prob. I juz saw ur reply tooo.... :(

will we be too late to submit it to the minister on the 26? I think it will be a good time to pass him the letter as most of 79-ers will be there..... every weekday? at which blk de roof garden? i will pop by one of these days with my dog too. :)

Hi daismond,

Is this just gng to have lift card access? What abt the individual block stairways? What abt the carpark stairways?

Or even any access that was not mentioned at all?

Has anyone factor all this in or it is in by default?

Pardon me because it was not mentioned....

Well, I believe the petition for card access is not restricted to roof garden or sky garden ba. Therefore, the card access system will not be restricted to the lift only ba. It got to be in a package ba, lifts, stairways included ba ( entrance/exit on the 1st contact that link to our villager's home , ( eg ground level ). As for entrance to the carpark for cars or the 2 lifts at the side of carpark need not install ba. I use 'ba' becos I am no expert to suggest which lift or stairway shd have the card reader, its all my personal opinion... therefore we need the approval from our gov, and for them to bring in pro for advise. Maybe they simply build a gate with whatever access system at the ground level, in that way cost will be greatly reduce , no need for individual lift to install card system.

I will like to emphasis, we are here to fight for a better , safer village ... so please support this cause, not only for yourself but the person you care most....

. you know who they are ;)

In life; there bound to be obstacle, obstacle is an excuse for failure, added satisfaction for winner like....

the Organiser , and those who support this cause.

Winner or failure... you decide.

Hope the garment or HDB don't object...

I think the main attraction/problem is the gdn and mayb the carpark gdn...

Just have access card access to these places and/or mayb to the lifts will do ba... :D

save some cost..

This is worst and good reason for petition. So daring and NO LAW liao.

This morning pass-by, saw the video recorder box door was opened at D block. Doesn't look like for maintainance. No one around and the lock is in lock position. Cheap lock.

Someone had broke open the box. Wonder or need to find out from TC, did they able to catch the culprit. Or is it a useless (dummy) system?

B79 should be gated from outsider.

Edited by xinni

Security system without alarm is a joke. Heard from someone at least 2 days already. Got police patrol? and they didn't see it???

Just came back, it's still open (open house to public).

Who do you call?

Press "1" for Police.

Press "2" for Town Council.

Press "3" for Let the dogs out.

Press "4" for Don't be busy body, it's a public area.

Press "9" for Repeat.

I've got the picture but don't know how to upload. Anyway, it's open to the public. I guess got thumb print in the door/box better not touch it. Lets see when the police or TC will realize...... till the day when something happened and their job is insecure.

Edited by xinni

not sure leh..

There is a TPY RC member in B79, maybe he can helppp...

Maybe can drop Dr Ng an email @ 75_bsec@pap.org.sg

This is their results of putting so call "security"