Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wow...sales of BALANCE FLATS OCT 2009...

still have balance units and repurchased units..

Very Expensive.

My unit 6th vs 39th floor different by 89K

count our blessing to get our flat earlier.

Very Expensive.

My unit compare to blk E same floor, up 137k..

ya **** ex no...

notice each time they release, it will increase at least 10K.

by the way, any of u experience water pressure issue in the shower?

I'm having problem only in the showers, the rest of the taps r ok.

Very funny...

sometimes ok, sometimes totally no water at all...

anything I didn't on or ???

hmmm... talking abt water pressure.. recently, all my taps seem to get higher pressure. It causes 2 of my taps to be leaking. :(

are you using the standard shower spray provided by hdb? Some neighbours mention b4 that the spray got problem. Just change the head and water pressure get higher. Maybe u can try?

ya **** ex no...

notice each time they release, it will increase at least 10K.

by the way, any of u experience water pressure issue in the shower?

I'm having problem only in the showers, the rest of the taps r ok.

Very funny...

sometimes ok, sometimes totally no water at all...

anything I didn't on or ???

i got problem with the kitchen basin tap. It is now leaking and water will start to drain off non-stop if flush toilet or using the tap @ toilet and it will give a loud noise 'weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'. Call town council and they checked it is due to water pressure. Due to water pressure, our tap easily get damaged.

ya... seem like it.. both my taps also same problem... my kitchen tap sometimes will do break dancing!! :bangwall:

on n off the water flows.....

i got problem with the kitchen basin tap. It is now leaking and water will start to drain off non-stop if flush toilet or using the tap @ toilet and it will give a loud noise 'weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'. Call town council and they checked it is due to water pressure. Due to water pressure, our tap easily get damaged.

hmmm... talking abt water pressure.. recently, all my taps seem to get higher pressure. It causes 2 of my taps to be leaking. :(

are you using the standard shower spray provided by hdb? Some neighbours mention b4 that the spray got problem. Just change the head and water pressure get higher. Maybe u can try?

oh the head will make a diff ah?

didn't think of it.

but the pressure will vary, sometime strong sometimes weak..

so shouldn't be the head issue right?

didn't think of it.

Change the shower head then lower the water supply.

switches are near the sinks.

Blue for cold and red for hot. If you are using water storage tank

Ohh.. they are different issues.... Assuming the water pressure is the same, the head might make a difference. :P

didn't think of it.

Ohh.. they are different issues.... Assuming the water pressure is the same, the head might make a difference. :P

I think depends on the level of the unit and the water tanks are located.

Mine could be from the water tanks located on the roof. Some may get their water supply from the ground tank. ;)

I think depends on the level of the unit and the water tanks are located.

Mine could be from the water tanks located on the roof. Some may get their water supply from the ground tank. ;)

mine below 10 floor. so I guess should be from below ba...

so it varies... worst so far is shower half way, totally no water...

but lucky only awhile...

Apparently yesterday evening abt 6+ pm, someone threw a few pot of plants down from HIGH LEVEL in Blk 79C. Some of the plants hit the 12th floor sky garden, some hit 8th floor roof garden and worst still, some hit the carpark at level 1. These ppl deserved to be shot! :curse::curse:

Some time ago, it was shoe racks. Now it is pots of plants. We must really do something abt the access card to deter outsiders from coming. It is getting dangerous. :curse::curse:

Wow...sales of BALANCE FLATS OCT 2009...

still have balance units and repurchased units..

Very Expensive.

My unit compare to blk E same floor, up 137k..

- my unit if it were 2 release in dis exercise, it wld b my purchase price + $166k

- i calculated base on e left-over unit above mine, minus $1k/floor, minus another $1k/10th floor.

- base on my personal opinion, left-over units shd b sold cheaper than e 1st sales pricing, take in2 considerations e reduced yrs of tenure etc.

- wher on earth do ppl sel their left-over goods/products at a higher price?

- if i remember correctly, hdb used 2 hav a slogan 'To Build Affordable Homes'. :huh:

didn't think of it.

Change the shower head then lower the water supply.

switches are near the sinks.

Blue for cold and red for hot. If you are using water storage tank

- dis may work but in fact,

- by changing e shower-head may not affect e water pressure significantly.

- by changing e shower head may not solve e water dripping frm taps. :P

- in theory, water is supply thru e PUB underground supply main to e pump room at 1st sty.

- abt half of e supply is store in domestic water tank in e pump rm, for units at e lower levels.

- abt half of e supply is pump-up to e roof's water tank by means of a booster pump in e pump rm, for units at higher level.

- e main gate-valve regulates e overall 79's water supply. Loosening e valve, increase e water supply, tightening e valve decrease e water supply.

- after e desirable nos. of units had been settled dn, TC tends to loosen e valve & increase e water supply.

- with e increase in water supply plus e normal wear & tear of domestic equipment (e rubber gasket in all taps) water wil tends to drip frm e tap & shower head.

- wen more water is supplied, e excess air in e pipes need avenue 2 escape, dat is y 1 can hear e 'creepy' sound wen on-off e taps. Dis sound wil eventually go-off wen trapped air in e pipes had escaped or no further increase in water pressure.

- water pressure we canot change much, we can only control e amount of supply (rate of flow) thru e small cock-valve in our G&W services duct.

- water dripping frm taps, we can stop it by replacing e worn-out rubber gasket in e taps, which can b purchase at any DIY store. :idea:

- water for fire-fighting hosereel is separated frm dosmetic water supply.

- water for dry-riser, needless to say, is supply by e fire engine & fire hydrant, thru a breeching inlet which is located near e fire engine accessway.

- water for washing staircase, common corridor, centralized refuse chamber is another supply.

- some ppl say, e non-dosmetic water is from recyled water or industrial water? :unsure:

- 1 thing for sure, e water supply in our units r dirty.

- every other weeks, can see e black dirt accumulates between e basin's bottle-trap & strainer.

- i dun see dis kind of dirt at my former unit. :bow:

Apparently yesterday evening abt 6+ pm, someone threw a few pot of plants down from HIGH LEVEL in Blk 79C. Some of the plants hit the 12th floor sky garden, some hit 8th floor roof garden and worst still, some hit the carpark at level 1. These ppl deserved to be shot! :curse::curse:

Some time ago, it was shoe racks. Now it is pots of plants. We must really do something abt the access card to deter outsiders from coming. It is getting dangerous. :curse::curse:

- if any1 happened to see such act, pls call e POLICE immediately.

- it is a chargable offence under e Criminal Procedure Code.

- depending on e charge, which falls in Chaper 224, Section 300+ of e Penal Code, e offender if convicted & found guilty by e judge, he/she may b Jailed or Fine or Both. :jail:

:rolleyes:

Edited by jaCKY777