Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

guys, need your advice...

my contractor said :

1) need to cut main door and main gate because the tile level will clash (without kerb)

2) level of living room cannot be flushed with kitchen

any of you got such experiences to share?

thanks!!

happy

my contractor said :

1) need to cut main door and main gate because the tile level will clash (without kerb)

thanks!!

happy

I don't know how thick is your tile but for me, I did not need to do anything to my door or main gate during tiling.

But as for your 2nd question, my kitchen wasn't flushed with the living room thus I did up a kerb to make it look nicer.

I realise that mine takes a long time as I have to run the shower water in my MBR toilet for a few mins before the water turns hot. The water will still be hot as I shower. Then if my husband goes in after me, he has to run the water again cos it will turn cold!

Anyone knows why is it like tat? is the the heater or the piping??

This is what using a storage heater is like. The water heater is quite far from the toilet, so the water already in the pipes doesn't get heated. To get the hot water, you have to let the water run till the water from the heater gets to the toilet. When you turn off the tap, the water in the pipes will start to lose heat. So you have to repeat the process. To save water, best for your hubby to take his shower right after yours.

my contractor said :

thanks!!

happy

Hi happy!,

my main door is cut too.. but main gate no need... :dunno:

if u wanna see, feel free to go take a look. :P

Hi ,

My aircon is from hong liang... the aircon guy is mr tay, outsource de...

I'm not sure what's the name, but attitude very bad. I think you are being short-changed, should highlight to them.

Did you find the aircon guy yourself or from your ID?

:bangwall: Need to ask you guys who did pebblestones for the foyer walkway do you get these kind of patchiness like the stones are not well spreaded and some parts look darker and some parts lighter? Is it normal? Or will it look different after the chemical wash?? :yamseng:

cimg3831zj3.th.jpg

:yamseng: Need to ask you guys who did pebblestones for the foyer walkway do you get these kind of patchiness like the stones are not well spreaded and some parts look darker and some parts lighter? Is it normal? Or will it look different after the chemical wash?? :dribble:

cimg3831zj3.th.jpg

wah howlupjac,

18th April starts work and tiling up?? ur ID very fast wor... :bangwall:

wah howlupjac,

18th April starts work and tiling up?? ur ID very fast wor... :bangwall:

Hi meowie!

Yah lor. Suprisingly exactly one week only. Somemore i only activated my water and electricity on Fri after 3pm and they only start work on Sat, today go check all finished liao. When my MIL go do spot check, she sometimes only see 1 person working nia.

This afternoon they have brought in the false ceiling materials and done up the aircon trunking.

:yamseng: Hopefully everything goes smoothly and we can move in by Vesak Day. :dribble:

Edited by howlupjac

by the way, i have check out with the clocks pull cart stall with regards to mass order. They didn't allow me to take photo, so no photo.

the cheaper range is $29.90, most ex is $59+,

they have standing clocks at $199 as well.

the clock material quite light, not those heavy kind.

mass order is 10-15% lesser than retail price which is not alot,

so i think can get on ur own.

I can't decide what design i want so also didnt buy.

anybody knows other than molecule, where else sell designer clocks?

I didn't go poh joo today, meowie, how's ur instant heater purchase?

i have this pebblewash. I don't have this problem leh.

Hi tension_z

Yours much big area than mine but I din notice this when I was at your house leh. My MIL says its their workmanship problem but the worker insist will be no pblm after chemical wash...

Dunno who to trust. If wait till final clean up still like that...too late to ask them dig it up too. :bangwall:

Hi meowie!

Yah lor. Suprisingly exactly one week only. Somemore i only activated my water and electricity on Fri after 3pm and they only start work on Sat, today go check all finished liao. When my MIL go do spot check, she sometimes only see 1 person working nia.

This afternoon they have brought in the false ceiling materials and done up the aircon trunking.

:yamseng: Hopefully everything goes smoothly and we can move in by Vesak Day. :dribble:

ey when u start work?

18th start.. today 19th only wor.. 1 day ?? or 1 week?? haha i am abit lost... :bangwall:

i see from the photo, can't really see clearly. ya, mine is whole stretch to kitchen entrance. i think diff flat layout, if i stop half way looks weird.

if u want to come and look again, let me know. =)

ey when u start work?

18th start.. today 19th only wor.. 1 day ?? or 1 week?? haha i am abit lost... :bangwall:

opps pai seh...its 11th lah...pai seh make you blur hehe :yamseng: