Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jonathan.81

Website To Search For Good Location To Buy House

I saw this website that can allow ppl to search for convenient places in singapore with mrt, bus stop or restaurant etc. nearby. Also good for ppl who want to find places near to parents home so can get hdb grant, or near primary school so easier when apply for primary school for kids hahaha. Just add what you want to be nearby your house den search can liao. hmm, if only have linkup to property agent or to hdb new flats den best...hahahaha

http://analytics.shownearby.com/analyse

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I saw this website that can allow ppl to search for convenient places in singapore with mrt, bus stop or restaurant etc. nearby. Also good for ppl who want to find places near to parents home so can get hdb grant, or near primary school so easier when apply for primary school for kids hahaha. Just add what you want to be nearby your house den search can liao. hmm, if only have linkup to property agent or to hdb new flats den best...hahahaha

http://analytics.shownearby.com/analyse

Linkup to Property Agent?

Just email/call me, I can give you listings of whichever area you are looking for :D

Oei, where got link? Hahaha....but ah, if must pay $25 abit the ex leh..want to report many places how?? :D Many many $25...

My first post that website I think not so much for specific unit report lar. But can help u find places in sg that got all the nearby amenities then u go hdb or agent and ask see whether got property in that area...Whats more no need money de! I like free stuff hahaha

Sorry friends, just switched to rich text format. Before this was "standard" txt editor, whatever web addreesses I post, all become renotalk.com, below is the correct one. Good for buyers for resale private property, a lot of info in the report. streetsine

Edited by bepgof

Oei, where got link? Hahaha....but ah, if must pay $25 abit the ex leh..want to report many places how?? :D Many many $25...

My first post that website I think not so much for specific unit report lar. But can help u find places in sg that got all the nearby amenities then u go hdb or agent and ask see whether got property in that area...Whats more no need money de! I like free stuff hahaha

hi jonathan.81,

that site looks very interesting indeed, thanks for sharing!

There doesn't seem to be many locations available though..

Guess have to wait for them to update it...

Dun have meh? I tried many locations in sg also have leh. If its becoz u get the "no results" thing ar, its becoz add too many criteria liao so no place match all the criteria....Hahaha..I 'feedback' them this problem before den they reply like that

Dun have meh? I tried many locations in sg also have leh. If its becoz u get the "no results" thing ar, its becoz add too many criteria liao so no place match all the criteria....Hahaha..I 'feedback' them this problem before den they reply like that

I searched for "257 bishan", no results.....is there a particular way of entering search terms to get the results?

Hmm, you're right that didnt work. But the postal code did work! hahaha

Hi how you guys add the hyper link to the post? Whatever hyper link I add, all become "reno.com"???

you can try google.com.sg then google maps.then key in address.u can get photos of the address in a 3d turning format.amazing site if u want to look for places.

Try

http://www.renotalk.com

why everytime become reno.com, should be s t r e e t s i n e . c o m?

Edited by bepgof