Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi bbw, so how's your reno goin on? mine completed everything on last sat. solid top install oredi. still dun like the color of my kitchen cabinet. even now my mum regrets chosing tat laminate. should have listen to Iz suggestion instead. sighh wat to do.did ask Iz any way tat we can change the laminate and he told us tat we can always change the laminate if we want but since its very new, he suggested to use it for 1 or 2 years then if still dun like it can change to new 1. dun waste $$$ he said lol. aniwae noting much to post accept for the color of kitchen laminate.can go on and on and on ranting for long time i'm sure haha. overall his service, pricing & worksmansip all i can rate excellent. do update on your reno aite. c ya

genielittle & estella83, u've got mail.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

finally its friday. Been very busy with work so no time to update on my reno. Now left with only kithcen cabinet, laminate flooring & doors. Laminate will install on monday and will move in on monday night itself hehe. Can't wait for everything to complete. So far everything went smoothly. Worksmanship can be said very good. Only complain i have for now is the laminate flooring. Supposedly flooring to be completed by today but due to some probs with the laminate supplier, can only be install on monday. Met Iz just now and he keep on saying sorry for the delay although its not a big issue to us. Very nice guy. Recommend Iz to my cuzzie and they will start doing up their place on monday. ok time to post some pictures.

your house look very big wif the open kithcen concept..wats the cost of tearing down the wall separating living

and kitchen?? your toilet tiles ok wat. so i assume u doin sumthing like a bar counter at the kitchen entrance??

Iz did suggest to me to tear down the wall to make the place more spacious but no $$$ liaoss lol..btw where's your place??

your house look very big wif the open kithcen concept..wats the cost of tearing down the wall separating living

and kitchen?? your toilet tiles ok wat. so i assume u doin sumthing like a bar counter at the kitchen entrance??

Iz did suggest to me to tear down the wall to make the place more spacious but no $$$ liaoss lol..btw where's your place??

hi stray, can give me the contact of your contractor? thanks!

hehe thanks..will try

Hi Stray, can you PM me your contractor's details? Is he an ID too??? Want to do some reno for our 2 bathroom and kitchen. Thanks in advance. :)

Stray nice meh my toilet tiles. Looks like old design to me. but when we went over to the tiling shop, the small piece of this tiles looks like very nice. Anyway today will be install kitchen cabinet and pillar. cant wait to see it so i'm taking half day off hehe. Will post picture later when everything installed.

Guys will pm u Iz contact number. Don't know wether Stray pm u all already or not.