Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

thanks for the compliments guys. now still waiting for my pillar to be install. should be by this wednesday. will update again.

frostie, email sent.

jedd, pm sent.

Wow your contractor's quote is really cheap. Can pm me the contact. Although I already found a contractor, want to compare their prices. Thanks.

Hi there!

congrats on ur newly renovated place! may i also have the contact of your contractor? sounds quite reasonable and im on a budget too! thanks!

cheers,

jan

Hi all, have sign up wif a contractor recommended by 1 of the guys here. here are what my mum will be doin

Bathrm x 2

Hacking of all bathrm fittings & accessories

Hacking of all bathrm doors & frames

Supply & install acrylic bi-fold door

Supply & install wc & basin

Supply & install toilet accessories

Convert squat to sitting

Kitchen

Hacking of old kitchen cabinet

Hacking of old sink & stove support

Hacking of old cabinet, fridge & w/machine base

Construct 50mm new cabinet base

Design & fabricate 27 ft solid laminated kitchen cabinet in ABS trimming laminated door

Design & fabricate 2ft tall unit

Box up sewage pipe

Supply & install solid top 9ft

Construct 9ft sink & stove support

Plumbing

Whole house repiping

Electrical

Whole house rewiring

Misc Works

Plastering of whole house wall & ceiling

Construct L-Box ****

Polishing of terrazzo

Haulage services

Disposal of debris

Store rm shelving

Total reno cost $12K++. expensive or not??? got other quotes tat was super ex. will start hacking tomorrow.

Hopefully everything will go smoothly. Will upload pics later.

Hi, can PM his contact? Thanks.

Hi Stray and bbw

Very nice houses.

I will be collecting key next month for my 3 room flat, can you please PM your contractor's contact, name and company?

btw - i only need to do minor reno eg, 2 toilets, L-box and painting- do you think your contractor(s)would be keen to take small projects??

thank you very much

hi guys, finally got a chance to update on my reno. was bz with my work and doing house warming last wkend. lots of gd comments from relatives & friends bout my new place. Introduce Iz to them as i invite him too

ok my 2 extra pillars was installed as scheduled last wednesday and thats the end of my reno hehe. so far, worksmanship wise noting much to complain except for when his worker istalling the xtra pillars, they accidentally

knock the pillar onto my l-box. there's a deep scratches mark on the l-box but Iz rectify the issue on the following day.

human error i should say haha. so thats the end of my reno. for those who are doing up their house with him, wish you guys a smooth 1 for your renovation just like mine hehe. for those who are thinking of doing up their house with him or still searching for contractor, i strongly recommend him.

Gd Luck Forrumer on your dream home.

Estella- not too sure who else using Iz as their contractor beside me & stray.

guys pm you Iz contact already.

hi guys, finally got a chance to update on my reno. was bz with my work and doing house warming last wkend. lots of gd comments from relatives & friends bout my new place. Introduce Iz to them as i invite him too

ok my 2 extra pillars was installed as scheduled last wednesday and thats the end of my reno hehe. so far, worksmanship wise noting much to complain except for when his worker istalling the xtra pillars, they accidentally

knock the pillar onto my l-box. there's a deep scratches mark on the l-box but Iz rectify the issue on the following day.

human error i should say haha. so thats the end of my reno. for those who are doing up their house with him, wish you guys a smooth 1 for your renovation just like mine hehe. for those who are thinking of doing up their house with him or still searching for contractor, i strongly recommend him.

Gd Luck Forrumer on your dream home.

Estella- not too sure who else using Iz as their contractor beside me & stray.

guys pm you Iz contact already.

Hi,

just checked and didn't receive ur PM. perhaps you missed me out? Kekeke.. awaiting ur PM of ur contact. thanks!