Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Anarchy

Why Consult Fsm?

Interesting topic, just share mine too.

Life already sometimes too complicated, so in order not to make it too complicated, whatever works just try or follow.

Not only I experience but also many of my friends also reap the benefits and shared with me. Some from no job to getting one; another with financial problem and had it settled in a fortnight; another whose parents don't really talked together for a long time finally back together. All after they implement feng shui not long. if can get better, richer, healthier why not?!! if can solve problem, why not?!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
My humble opinion:

Not everything is linked to fengshui, good or bad things can happen to anyone.

to say that good fengshui made Person A enjoy good luck might be purely coincidental. Someone who does good all his life may not have a good ending as well, im sure we all know of nice people who have had sad lives or died very early. For all we know, life may be purely random events happening?

while you may believe in it, there are others who doesnt even bother about it.

My point is, if you believe in it, by all means do what you want. But we should not impose our beliefs on others, which causes relationships to turn bad. Fengshui, i believe was not created to create disharmony. :)

I am like a half believer, i do consult someone to see my fortunes but does not engage a FSM. Weird right...

Extract from one of the threads, found "worth to share" among:

Watch your thoughts ; they become words.

Watch your words ; they become actions.

Watch your actions ; they become habits.

Watch your habits; they become character .

Watch your character; it becomes your destiny

FS setting influents your thoughts.

Edited by bepgof

I totally agree. If you believe, just do and if you don't, please don't come in an write long stories why you think fengshui wont work. Remember, this is a fengshui forum.

I have already mentioned many times that destiny, hardwork and fengshui must work together. Of course destiny is important...You are born with it and you can never change your destiny. This is sort of those good deeds you did in your previous life etc.... The other important factor is hardwork. I dont believe you will be successful if you dont work hard, take drug, dont eat healthy, dont exercise, dont take care of yourself, dont study and sleep during work? This is utterly bull****..Look at those successful tycoon, all of them work super hard..

Lastly for fengshui, I also mention it helps to amplify good effects and cushion bad ones...It is also not a guarantee success factor but something to enhance...

As for the TV serial thing about gangsters, bastards, baddies dying in the end. I havent seen any tv serials with all the good people dead and all the baddies, bastards and gangsters trumping. TV producers are people who think of consequences. You dont want to encourage people to become baddies and bastards right? so these bad guys have to die or get some bad effects to make viewers happy lor...

Imagine every tv serials show baddies, bastards all winning, who wants to watch the serials! Worst of all, all the sec, tertiary school kids will think since bad guys always win, why be a good guy..Well, seriously speaking, I feel youngsters nowadays have change a lot of their views as compared to olden days..

Last time when my dad is a kid, my grandfather will give him a big slap if he make a big mistake. Nowadays, u think any father will do that to their kids? In the past, kids take care of their parents till their parents passed away. Nowadays look at how many kids send their parents to old folks home. The world is evolving.

I totally agree. If you believe, just do and if you don't, please don't come in an write long stories why you think fengshui wont work. Remember, this is a fengshui forum.

Ah Hia, cool down, let others express their views too mah. Doesn't matter whether long or short story.

Again my personal opinion not "teaching": Your guys get Feng Shui mixed up. FS is a sicience but not like 1+1=2 that simply:

- All of us know we can't really "control" fate (end result), simply too many dynamic (not static)variable are invloved making the formular very complex, however, we do have "some" control & influence over our conducts thus affecting ours destiny.

- Ppl try to quantify things, making these easlier to be explained in classroom or even developed "formulars"(bazi)(fly star), etc to make some calculation with regard to fate, based upon DOB, NESW direction.

- Taking an helicopter view, FS is all about strengthening "Qi" and avoiding "Sha" within a living ebvironment, so to lead a healthier live, no guarenteed leading to "fortunate end". Healthier live also depend on many other factors, as what some of you mentioned: food, exercise....

- In nowaday's living envoirnment, there are simply too many "visible & invisible" "sha", both originated from living environment and human around us. Modern management theories got teach how to "handle" these "sha" originated from people.

- Feng Shui is not black magic. Some theories/toughts tend towards "imaginary" which leaves room for people to define to each his own. The more you know, you will find FS more complex.

- I intended avoiding "palm reading", "face reading", "forturn telling", even FSM consulatation - simply you will keep in heart those "bad" coming events. You do not precise know when it arrived & ended each day live in fear. Why pay money to invite this?

Again, just my opinion.

Edited by bepgof

Ah Hia, cool down, let others express their views too mah. Doesn't matter whether long or short story.

Again my personal opinion not "teaching": Your guys get Feng Shui mixed up. FS is a sicience but not like 1+1=2 that simply:

- All of us know we can't really "control" fate (end result), simply too many dynamic (not static)variable are invloved making the formular very complex, however, we do have "some" control & influence over our conducts thus affecting ours destiny.

- Ppl try to quantify things, making these easlier to be explained in classroom or even developed "formulars"(bazi)(fly star), etc to make some calculation with regard to fate, based upon DOB, NESW direction.

- Taking an helicopter view, FS is all about strengthening "Qi" and avoiding "Sha" within a living ebvironment, so to lead a healthier live, no guarenteed leading to "fortunate end". Healthier live also depend on many other factors, as what some of you mentioned: food, exercise....

- In nowaday's living envoirnment, there are simply too many "visible & invisible" "sha", both originated from living environment and human around us. Modern management theories got teach how to "handle" these "sha" originated from people.

- Feng Shui is not black magic. Some theories/toughts tend towards "imaginary" which leaves room for people to define to each his own. The more you know, you will find FS more complex.

- I intended avoiding "palm reading", "face reading", "forturn telling", even FSM consulatation - simply you will keep in heart those "bad" coming events. You do not precise know when it arrived & ended each day live in fear. Why pay money to invite this?

Again, just my opinion.

I heard my friends say some fsm can say what are some of their past events. Interesting is it? Black magic? Or really knows?

wow, so serious? i see that the web address is http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?ac...amp;qpid=520819.

not www.fengshui.com :unsure:

Its a thread on fengshui, not a fengshui forum.

Note: The above is a statement of fact, unlike fengshui. :P

I heard my friends say some fsm can say what are some of their past events. Interesting is it? Black magic? Or really knows?

Err... fortune telling or fengshui?

I am not a believer in either.

Edited by TYM

I have already mentioned many times that destiny, hardwork and fengshui must work together. Of course destiny is important...You are born with it and you can never change your destiny. This is sort of those good deeds you did in your previous life etc.... The other important factor is hardwork. I dont believe you will be successful if you dont work hard, take drug, dont eat healthy, dont exercise, dont take care of yourself, dont study and sleep during work? This is utterly bull****..Look at those successful tycoon, all of them work super hard..

Lastly for fengshui, I also mention it helps to amplify good effects and cushion bad ones...It is also not a guarantee success factor but something to enhance...

As for the TV serial thing about gangsters, bastards, baddies dying in the end. I havent seen any tv serials with all the good people dead and all the baddies, bastards and gangsters trumping. TV producers are people who think of consequences. You dont want to encourage people to become baddies and bastards right? so these bad guys have to die or get some bad effects to make viewers happy lor...

Imagine every tv serials show baddies, bastards all winning, who wants to watch the serials! Worst of all, all the sec, tertiary school kids will think since bad guys always win, why be a good guy..Well, seriously speaking, I feel youngsters nowadays have change a lot of their views as compared to olden days..

Last time when my dad is a kid, my grandfather will give him a big slap if he make a big mistake. Nowadays, u think any father will do that to their kids? In the past, kids take care of their parents till their parents passed away. Nowadays look at how many kids send their parents to old folks home. The world is evolving.

haha, seems like non-believers still curious what's going on in a feng shui posting section. Htng, my humble thinking is this: we respect non-believers for their non-beliefs. Hopefully vice versa :paint:

haha, seems like non-believers still curious what's going on in a feng shui posting section. Htng, my humble thinking is this: we respect non-believers for their non-beliefs. Hopefully vice versa :paint:

Ok.

My friend and I walked into this FSM's shop at People's Park once.

We were both fresh graduates then and so decided to seek some advice on career directions.

My friend tested this FSM by feigning that he had forgotten his birthtime.

Wow! Just by reading my friend's facial features and palm lines, this FSM worked out his exact birthtime.

Next was my turn. While decoding my bazi, he gave a brief run down of my life from 7 to 20 yrs old.

Correctly pointed out that I had a life threatening situation at the age of 10.

He narrowed down the time of the accident to a two-hour block at night [which is true] and

could even tell me which part of my body was injured.

I gaped in disbelief. None of my friends knew about that. How could his guy know?

"Elements interact with one other, that's how I know" was his exact words.

There's definitely no magic involved, just Science.

My friend and I walked into this FSM's shop at People's Park once.

We were both fresh graduates then and so decided to seek some advice on career directions.

My friend tested this FSM by feigning that he had forgotten his birthtime.

Wow! Just by reading my friend's facial features and palm lines, this FSM worked out his exact birthtime.

Next was my turn. While decoding my bazi, he gave a brief run down of my life from 7 to 20 yrs old.

Correctly pointed out that I had a life threatening situation at the age of 10.

He narrowed down the time of the accident to a two-hour block at night [which is true] and

could even tell me which part of my body was injured.

I gaped in disbelief. None of my friends knew about that. How could his guy know?

"Elements interact with one other, that's how I know" was his exact words.

There's definitely no magic involved, just Science.

BK888, can PM me his address. Hope he's still there. Sorry for the long story below.

- In these days, FSM need to be "divisified" his business as well. Then there come all the "readings" services.

- My late father came from China to Singapore before Japanese Occupation, cos he had a elder brother stayed in "Kung Kang" now's Hougang. My uncle was famous in Bazi/palm analysis/Dun Tou then. I have 9 bros & sis. My late father passed all ours DOB to him when each of us was born. My uncle wrote the adviseds in thin-pink-coloured paper for the next year, and passed down each year end without failed.

- He passed away when I was in primary6. However, he skills all passed down to his only son (older than me)who is now staying in AMK and still doing Bazi analysis. His wife(my ant) just passed away last yr.

- Back to the advises my uncle wrote. The advises were specifically catered to each of 9 of us. Advises like to burn "joss paper" stroke the one's back for certain times, facing certain direction, and burn away within certain time during first day of CNY. Avoid water/fire in certain month of the year, good to do this & that, etc.

- There was one advise he verbally passes down to my late father about me, not long after I was born: Watch out for a fatal incident which may lead to death when I reach 32 yr old. I am now 46.

- My late father revealed me this "advise", only when I reached 29 when I was preparing my wedding!

- He passed away 1 year after I married, then I started to realise what a great father he was ! He had kept yet watching this "secret yet burden" for so many years. Simply do not want me to live in burden.

- Anyway, the "advise or heavenly secret" did not realise onto me.

- What I'm trying to tell is that: I'm not against any Bazi/palm/fortune teller, but better do not let "people" to read & tell your future. His words, whether good or bad, will cast a shadow within your heart & become a burden.

The palm, face, behaviour recorded one's past & upbring, only in general-I strongly acknowledged. Can Bazi really "store" all the events in details is one question, if so, then whether can that "someone" decodes accurately is another myth.

Edited by bepgof

BK888, can PM me his address. Hope he's still there. Sorry for the long story below.

- In these days, FSM need to be "divisified" his business as well. Then there come all the "readings" services.

- My late father came from China to Singapore before Japanese Occupation, cos he had a elder brother stayed in "Kung Kang" now's Hougang. My uncle was famous in Bazi/palm analysis/Dun Tou then. I have 9 bros & sis. My late father passed all ours DOB to him when each of us was born. My uncle wrote the adviseds in thin-pink-coloured paper for the next year, and passed down each year end without failed.

- He passed away when I was in primary6. However, he skills all passed down to his only son (older than me)who is now staying in AMK and still doing Bazi analysis. His wife(my ant) just passed away last yr.

- Back to the advises my uncle wrote. The advises were specifically catered to each of 9 of us. Advises like to burn "joss paper" stroke the one's back for certain times, facing certain direction, and burn away within certain time during first day of CNY. Avoid water/fire in certain month of the year, good to do this & that, etc.

- There was one advise he verbally passes down to my late father about me, not long after I was born: Watch out for a fatal incident which may lead to death when I reach 32 yr old. I am now 46.

- My late father revealed me this "advise", only when I reached 29 when I was preparing my wedding!

- He passed away 1 year after I married, then I started to realise what a great father he was ! He had kept yet watching this "secret yet burden" for so many years. Simply do not want me to live in burden.

- Anyway, the "advise or heavenly secret" did not realise onto me.

- What I'm trying to tell is that: I'm not against any Bazi/palm/fortune teller, but better do not let "people" to read & tell your future. His words, whether good or bad, will cast a shadow within your heart & become a burden.

The palm, face, behaviour recorded one's past & upbring, only in general-I strongly acknowledged. Can Bazi really "store" all the events in details is one question, if so, then whether can that "someone" decodes accurately is another myth.

bro bepgof

interesting article but why do u still believe in fengshui? Personally, I am not really interested in predicting my future because i like the surprise factor in life. Haha! For example, If I know I will become rich in two years time, maybe I will waste my time buying lottery instead of really working hard. Haha!

bro bepgof

interesting article but why do u still believe in fengshui? Personally, I am not really interested in predicting my future because i like the surprise factor in life. Haha! For example, If I know I will become rich in two years time, maybe I will waste my time buying lottery instead of really working hard. Haha!

Hello Ah Hia, Feng Shui is the study of Heaven(天时), Earth(地利) & Human(人和). Very interesting can be simple yet complex too. If one can exercise these 3 elements right for a certain event will yield the optimum result.

- Much western management theories stress 人和- network, contacts, PR, communications, hardworking, etc... all under this element.

- 地利- about geomancy/geophical, building structure, table arrangement, window opening, all the hardware, etc - most of forumers' posts actually surround about this element - what make them "think" FS is only about this?

- Heavenly timing, 天时 - Astronomy, stars movement/collaspsion, weather, seasonal temperature changes, etc. Bazi calculation is fundenmentallybased upon assumption that a new born baby is a new born star, and how it/he/she follows the orbit rotation.....This portion is very "玄", is actually classified under part of 玄学, eg 紫微斗数. Imaginary, difficult to comprehen.

When I was young, my late father taught me how to read/interprate 通书. How to choice best date for "动土“....So, quite naturally, I started to read from this to that.....I prefer reading than watchinh TV programme. My son follows my pattern lao...

Edited by bepgof

He's no longer at People's Park. Went there a couple of years back. He's moved.

BTW, his name is 童一飞. If any kind soul knows where he is, pls PM me. Thanks.

He's no longer at People's Park. Went there a couple of years back. He's moved.

BTW, his name is 童一飞. If any kind soul knows where he is, pls PM me. Thanks.

童一飞 - familiar. Is he previous at Peace Center ?

He was from hkg ?