Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gals_mama

Low's Hotel In Amk

I've always wanted a sofa like those.. but hubby chose 3 + 2 fabric sofa instead..

Actually i dun mind fabric sofa, but husband say very leh chey, got to take out and wash. For leather, just wipe.

I leave the decision of buying sofa to my husband cos he spent more time watching tv, :rofl: and my gal said 'sofa very comfy' so the papa said buy lor.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hacking has completed and the tiling starts 2day. When my husband went up, the wrkers were doing the cement laying.

My id also called for the size of the fridge & washing machine, i haven buy my fridge yet :( They also tried to put up the shower screen in the MBR toilet but realised that cant put in the shower screen door hence got to put those fixed glass panel only. :(

Hacking has completed and the tiling starts 2day. When my husband went up, the wrkers were doing the cement laying.

My id also called for the size of the fridge & washing machine, i haven buy my fridge yet :( They also tried to put up the shower screen in the MBR toilet but realised that cant put in the shower screen door hence got to put those fixed glass panel only. :(

shower screens are custom made according to the size of your bathroom. if you want, i can arrange for one to be made for you

hmm? cannot put shower screen? how come...?

never measure properly? They going back to re-cut the glass with the door hinge uh....?

oh gosh.. ermm.. Gal.. u can tell her u dun need the base of the fridge.. i think i regret doing mind after reading so many forumers entry..

for my case.. she advise me that my toilet too small to put shower screen.. rilex ok.. things will work out eventually..

oh gosh.. ermm.. Gal.. u can tell her u dun need the base of the fridge.. i think i regret doing mind after reading so many forumers entry..

for my case.. she advise me that my toilet too small to put shower screen.. rilex ok.. things will work out eventually..

why regret doing fridge base ah? :unsure:

why regret doing fridge base ah? :unsure:

One of my frd removed the fridge base.. when she re-do her whole kitchen.. she said it doesnt fit the purpose.. she said.. its easier if she want to change the size of the fridge in times to come..

One of my frd removed the fridge base.. when she re-do her whole kitchen.. she said it doesnt fit the purpose.. she said.. its easier if she want to change the size of the fridge in times to come..

ooh i see, but if washing kitchen then easier also lah. just do loose fit a bit then can fit bigger size fridge next time liao

ooh i see, but if washing kitchen then easier also lah. just do loose fit a bit then can fit bigger size fridge next time liao

yep.. maybe for her case is easier cuz she dun do heavy cooking.. and she'll hardly need to wash her kitchen..

yep.. maybe for her case is easier cuz she dun do heavy cooking.. and she'll hardly need to wash her kitchen..

for me i only scare my dog go pee at the fridge then flow inside. it will be very hard to clean liao.

Thanks! ok will consider not doing the base. Actually i kind of have the idea what to buy but haven got time to get it. Just that she is faster than us. :D

I also just received my variation order, got to top up $2880. :o Did u change the toilet and kitchen pipes? Mine are still those big cast iron type. Husband says the kitchen pipes look really bad, rusty.

for me i only scare my dog go pee at the fridge then flow inside. it will be very hard to clean liao.

When i used to have a dog, it always liked to pee at the fridge area. :angry:

Thanks! ok will consider not doing the base. Actually i kind of have the idea what to buy but haven got time to get it. Just that she is faster than us. :D

I also just received my variation order, got to top up $2880. :o Did u change the toilet and kitchen pipes? Mine are still those big cast iron type. Husband says the kitchen pipes look really bad, rusty.

i aim what i want to get.. just provide her with the measurement.. but i bought the washing machine 2weeks later..

I bought the front load W/M. The salesman mentioned that all front w/m are of the same size..

only the fridge i bought first .. cuz that time got promo..

u mean the water pipe?? yep.. i change all the water pipe.. inclusive in the package.. or are u refering to the junky one.. i didnt change them.. just got may to repaint them over.. cuz mine was the pvc time.. if need to change must get approval right?

i aim what i want to get.. just provide her with the measurement.. but i bought the washing machine 2weeks later..

I bought the front load W/M. The salesman mentioned that all front w/m are of the same size..

only the fridge i bought first .. cuz that time got promo..

u mean the water pipe?? yep.. i change all the water pipe.. inclusive in the package.. or are u refering to the junky one.. i didnt change them.. just got may to repaint them over.. cuz mine was the pvc time.. if need to change must get approval right?

Oh.. i was refering to those junky big big type. Lucky u, pvc look nicer and neater. Dunno must get approval or not leh. :unsure: