Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

oh? more 'Liverpool and Torres' fans in the house also are we? haha.. :thumbs up:

Lol...thats a good one...u guys are definitely on the 'merseyside'! ;)

should build my next Anfield there if got chance.. :D

yep! my hb's been a lfc fan longer than i have though. i only started after watching their comeback in istanbul. will never forget how my hairs stood on end watching that. *shivers*

next time no more anfield liao. but if the govt creates a new street/area called "Stanley Park", you better grab! haha...

This is so funny. U and your hubb so cute. :D

haha, thanks! when i first heard my hb, i also thought it was hilarious! i felt like a bit of a traitor saying "I live at Everton Park" but now there's a new perspective! :idea:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey!my childhood place too..i study in Keppel Primary school next to Everton park then..

In fact i know that place very well as my mum stay a stone throw from there!

By the way,i got all my toilet stuffs at Bukit merah Block 149,2 bus stop away from everton park.

Maybe u can go and have a look!they are the supplier!

Rondy, heehee.. thanks for the infor on the toilet stuff.. i need to get my WCx2 too...

Keppel Primary School...lol..i think my time it is known as Cantonment Primary School.......:)

Everton used to play home games at Anfield, Liverpool was form by former president and players from Everton,.........erm...I am a MU fan....lol

Anyone knew why this place is called Everton Park?....

Just wanted to share a photo of a lovely lovely kitchen I chanced across this morning:

031510kitcheninspiration01.jpg

While the top sliding doors look great aesthetically, it doesn't serve much purpose to keep dust and grease out. Just fantastic looking, really. LOVE!

Hey lilithfiend,

welcome to RT!

oh ya, the panels looks like it's for aesthetic purposes only. dust is still manageable, i hate the grease part. I still remember when i was doing my confinement, my confinement lady deep fried so much that when she left after 1 month, the layer of grease on the open sheving above the stove was so thick i spent a lot of time cleaning them up! open shelves above stove not a good idea, especially if a lot of chinese cooking involved.

yep! my hb's been a lfc fan longer than i have though. i only started after watching their comeback in istanbul. will never forget how my hairs stood on end watching that. *shivers*

next time no more anfield liao. but if the govt creates a new street/area called "Stanley Park", you better grab! haha...

welcome to the fan club then...hope ur 5 years with us thus far is with no regrets...i been a Red since 1992. :sport-smiley-003:

er...at the current rate things stand, we might just have a stanley park in singapore before the one in liverpool gets built! Out with the Yanks! :horse:8|

haha...wonder what happened to the liverpool share group? :unsure:

too bad i got a new flat and reno to cater to, otherwise might consider taking up a share to buy out those cowboys! Lol... ;)

Everton used to play home games at Anfield, Liverpool was form by former president and players from Everton,.........erm...I am a MU fan....lol

Anyone knew why this place is called Everton Park?....

well, probably because everton needed to relocate their sunday park gathering...

so found a place in tiny singapore where evertonians can sit quietly...eyes far far away from Liverpool's trophy cabinet... :D (which sadly have been bare of late too) :(

like what shankly said, "there are two teams on merseyside...Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves" :D

oh ya, the panels looks like it's for aesthetic purposes only. dust is still manageable, i hate the grease part. I still remember when i was doing my confinement, my confinement lady deep fried so much that when she left after 1 month, the layer of grease on the open sheving above the stove was so thick i spent a lot of time cleaning them up! open shelves above stove not a good idea, especially if a lot of chinese cooking involved.

im thinking, would it be better if my top cabinets siding the hood uses glass panels instead of laminates?

glass definitely easier to maintain then glossy laminate right?

concerned with warping or staining over time... :unsure:

Hey lilithfiend,

welcome to RT!

hey merydith, thanks! ya its true chinese cooking = oil (most of the time). so very difficult to maintain open shelving, unless you've got a maid la. confinement must eat alot of deep fried food?? :unsure:

welcome to the fan club then...hope ur 5 years with us thus far is with no regrets...i been a Red since 1992. :sport-smiley-003:

er...at the current rate things stand, we might just have a stanley park in singapore before the one in liverpool gets built! Out with the Yanks! :horse:8|

too bad i got a new flat and reno to cater to, otherwise might consider taking up a share to buy out those cowboys! Lol... ;)

the five years have been filled with lotsa joy and frustration..its been quite a rollercoaster ride. we also considered a while ago to buy the shares via the supporters' group. not sure what happened to them though..

like what shankly said, "there are two teams on merseyside...Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves" :D

well said..and how true too..lol..

im thinking, would it be better if my top cabinets siding the hood uses glass panels instead of laminates?

i think by adding glass to the top cabinets instead of having all laminates, it makes the kitchen more interesting and not so cookie-cutter and would help enlarge the place if you have a small kitchen. if you use clear glass, then you'll prob need to buy some china or colourful nice plates/cups to display. frosted glass might be a better idea la since cannot see so clearly.

we won't be doing any top cabinets so i won't have this dilemma.. :P

so you are from the ian rush, john barnes era...too bad the current club cant live up to expectations. guess gotta wait for next season again...

i think by adding glass to the top cabinets instead of having all laminates, it makes the kitchen more interesting and not so cookie-cutter and would help enlarge the place if you have a small kitchen. if you use clear glass, then you'll prob need to buy some china or colourful nice plates/cups to display. frosted glass might be a better idea la since cannot see so clearly.

gotta check with my contractor then if he can absorb this for just 2 doors...

it'll definitely gonna be black glass if i go for it...me like clutter free areas and hide from prying eyes

since our relatives all kaypoh2 got comments2 one... :bleah:

so you are from the ian rush, john barnes era...too bad the current club cant live up to expectations. guess gotta wait for next season again...

i keep hearing this all the time...sad aint it...? :(

its always the next season...argh!!! :bangwall:

er...rush and barnes were coming to the end of their Liverpool careers back then..

i started out on the McManaman, Redknapp and Fowler era...was still in primary school though..

funny that i was intending to pin my club mast on the winner of the 1992 fa cup final.

i told myself, its either Sunderland or Liverpool now... ;) thanks to Stevie Mac, am a proud and glad Red ever since! :D

C'mon on no.19!!! There always next season! :P

my old place uses laminates. actually it's very easy to clean wor... no probs with maintaining the laminates, i use mr muscle to clean out the grease.. not too sure about glass though... but my laminate are matte ones and has abs trims, so it didn't warp at all..

hey merydith, thanks! ya its true chinese cooking = oil (most of the time). so very difficult to maintain open shelving, unless you've got a maid la. confinement must eat alot of deep fried food?? :unsure:

haha... my confinement lady is very good... cos she cook all sorts of dishes during my confinement.. not just those typical confinement food wor... on some good days, i even get fried chicken thigh! very well marinated with a yummy sauce and comes with fries and self made onion rings... aiyo, i salivating already! that time quite shiok la, one day eat 3 full meals, in between got soup and snacks...

i don't have maid, so this time not going to have open shelving, neither am i going to hang anything around that area... scared already.. becos my MIL also a everything-deep-fried person.... and she don't clean after she cook.... faint.

i keep hearing this all the time...sad aint it...? :(

its always the next season...argh!!! :bangwall:

er...rush and barnes were coming to the end of their Liverpool careers back then..

i started out on the McManaman, Redknapp and Fowler era...was still in primary school though..

funny that i was intending to pin my club mast on the winner of the 1992 fa cup final.

i told myself, its either Sunderland or Liverpool now... ;) thanks to Stevie Mac, am a proud and glad Red ever since! :D

C'mon on no.19!!! There always next season! :P

sad but true...unless they can play with consistency, otherwise #19 will just be a dream...a change of manager and some quality signings would be mostly welcome.

gotta check with my contractor then if he can absorb this for just 2 doors...

it'll definitely gonna be black glass if i go for it...me like clutter free areas and hide from prying eyes

since our relatives all kaypoh2 got comments2 one... :bleah:

lol, sounds familiar..

my old place uses laminates. actually it's very easy to clean wor... no probs with maintaining the laminates, i use mr muscle to clean out the grease.. not too sure about glass though... but my laminate are matte ones and has abs trims, so it didn't warp at all..

haha... my confinement lady is very good... cos she cook all sorts of dishes during my confinement.. not just those typical confinement food wor... on some good days, i even get fried chicken thigh! very well marinated with a yummy sauce and comes with fries and self made onion rings... aiyo, i salivating already! that time quite shiok la, one day eat 3 full meals, in between got soup and snacks...

i don't have maid, so this time not going to have open shelving, neither am i going to hang anything around that area... scared already.. becos my MIL also a everything-deep-fried person.... and she don't clean after she cook.... faint.

wah all these talk about food is making me hungry! they don't sound like confinement food leh! lol..you live with MIL? seldom hear MIL cook then dun clean one leh, most of them very fussy about these things.. :rolleyes:

sad but true...unless they can play with consistency, otherwise #19 will just be a dream...a change of manager and some quality signings would be mostly welcome.

a change of manager, thats what we really need for the longest time now. mourinho would be a good replacement, albeit a controversial one..haha! they need to get rid of all the deadwood like lucas (omg).