Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

a change of manager, thats what we really need for the longest time now. mourinho would be a good replacement, albeit a controversial one..haha! they need to get rid of all the deadwood like lucas (omg).

hopefully a change of manager, change of tactics...the current way of playing is so predictable and boring.

they will never win the title with players like lucas in their team...they need at least another quality striker to pair up with torres, then gerrard can concentrate in midfield

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wah all these talk about food is making me hungry! they don't sound like confinement food leh! lol..you live with MIL? seldom hear MIL cook then dun clean one leh, most of them very fussy about these things.. :rolleyes:

ya... it's confinement food... haha.... with a twist... well, she cook out of necessity, and cleaning the grease wasn't her habit. she stay over my house most of the time la.

im thinking, would it be better if my top cabinets siding the hood uses glass panels instead of laminates?

glass definitely easier to maintain then glossy laminate right?

concerned with warping or staining over time... :unsure:

Yes yes, frosted glass panel is definitely better looking and maintenance and durability than laminate. That is wat i think at least.

But needs more $$ :bangwall:

i keep hearing this all the time...sad aint it...? :(

its always the next season...argh!!! :bangwall:

er...rush and barnes were coming to the end of their Liverpool careers back then..

i started out on the McManaman, Redknapp and Fowler era...was still in primary school though..

funny that i was intending to pin my club mast on the winner of the 1992 fa cup final.

i told myself, its either Sunderland or Liverpool now... ;) thanks to Stevie Mac, am a proud and glad Red ever since! :D

C'mon on no.19!!! There always next season! :P

I started same time as u El nino!! So I guess i am older than u since i'm not in pr back then. haha

Sorry that I'm not a liverpool fan but I do enjoy some of their matches, winning the big teams and flop at the smaller teams. haha :bleah:

I like steve mac as well, always buy him when playing the Championship Manager last time. haha

But when I start to support, he started to flop and looks weak at every moment. haiz

:bangwall:

sad but true...unless they can play with consistency, otherwise #19 will just be a dream...a change of manager and some quality signings would be mostly welcome.

They change so many manager already, and they actually have quite alot of good signings. But inconsistency seems to like to tag to them alot. Dont know why. Always start off good then slowly off steam. Thats probably their trend liao. No offence to liverpool fans here. :D

lol...Everton Park thread and all talk about Liverpool!!!!.....:)

told u mah, on the merseyside there's only two teams...Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves lor...

hahahaha :bleah::bleah::bleah:

I started same time as u El nino!! So I guess i am older than u since i'm not in pr back then. haha

Sorry that I'm not a liverpool fan but I do enjoy some of their matches, winning the big teams and flop at the smaller teams. haha :bleah:

I like steve mac as well, always buy him when playing the Championship Manager last time. haha

But when I start to support, he started to flop and looks weak at every moment. haiz

:bangwall:

haaa...so rumour is true that u brought the jinx onto Liverpool when u start supporting ah??? :P

ehhh..looks weak at the moment??? :unsure:

stevie mac retired ler...think at the moment one is stevie g yah...Lol :bangwall:

Does anyone have contacts of a cheap & good mirror maker?

I'm looking for a 8ft x 4ft mirror and was quoted $20 psf which comes up to a whopping $640. :help:

$640 considered ex ah?? :dunno:

coz some quotes i got was up $1000 and above but

Mr Yeak quoted me same leh for about same dimensions as u... :unsure:

is this mirror clear glass and on a flat wall?

perhaps you wanna enquire from this

http://www.mirrormadeforu.com/

hey thanks joseeng! will check it out shortly.. :)

told u mah, on the merseyside there's only two teams...Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves lor...

hahahaha :bleah::bleah::bleah:

ya, as long as people don't come in here talking about everton! muahahaha..can talk about everton park. cannot talk about everton.

ya leh..my hb's response was "Wow" when i told him the price. the price includes installation with backing and bevelling of the edges. and yes, mirror clear glass on flat wall..

ya leh..my hb's response was "Wow" when i told him the price. the price includes installation with backing and bevelling of the edges. and yes, mirror clear glass on flat wall..

ohh..lidat ah, then maybe its abit high...coz mine will be dark tinted mirror as feature wall on

my store door and wall surrounding it...think clear glass should be cheaper bah... :unsure:

haaa...so rumour is true that u brought the jinx onto Liverpool when u start supporting ah??? :P

ehhh..looks weak at the moment??? :unsure:

stevie mac retired ler...think at the moment one is stevie g yah...Lol :bangwall:

Y me bring the jinx?? I'm not even a liverpool supporter. haha :bleah:

I only support them when playing against big team. haha

I mean at that point of time and when I'm support Steve mac, he started to play badly.

Tall lanky, yet cannot head, shoot no power, only can hold and dribble. :bangwall:

As for Steve G, I only like his long shot. haha

Hmm..not sure if it is consider exp. Coz mine was like 8.5ft x 5ft was quoted $800 with wood backing.

But in the end i settle for something like at least 8.5ft x 15ft (didnt measure) for $1650. :deal: