Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jeffcraze

Our Love Nest In Simei

hi, just curious here...why preference for local worker where hacking is concerned? pardon my kaypoh! hehe ;)

As the owner request to try and save the new WCs and basin, that's why I told them I will use local hackers who easy to communcate and more experience. Anyway all my projects for hackers were local less this time round that the boss told me they are "Malay" only. Since I told the owner I'm using local and the workers are not. I've to admit that its my fault on overlook on it. I can only compensate the owner as I cant change another group of workers even thou the WCs and basin were saved but the permit is only 3 days hacking. The owner paid a price for their reno and my jobs are to make sure that the price they paid me is worth it. Even thou the owner is nice to me and didn't ask me about it, I feel that I own them an apology on that.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

This is interesting.. :notti:

--> Marshmallow: I didn't requested jaskel to "report" to us in the t-blog, thus am pleasantly surprised that he did so! :thumbs up:

--> Jaskel: We were actually curious abt the workers as my dad went up on the 1st day and spoke to the workers. But my dad was full of praises for them as he feels tat the older worker is very experienced and did a good job.. :) Most impt thing is that they still managed to do a good job of saving the wash basins and toilet bowls! Kudos to the 2 hackers! Hmmm... But dunno whether hubby will be "satisfied" with yr "freebies" or not... :deal: Haha.. :P Btw, the drawings u posted was the initial planning stage one lehz.. :unsure:

Today's updates:

1) Hacked the portion of storeroom walls to the length that we wanted.

2) MBR door frame hacked and removed.

3) Debris cleared for most part, save the last bit in the common toilet.

This is interesting.. :notti:

--> Marshmallow: I didn't requested jaskel to "report" to us in the t-blog, thus am pleasantly surprised that he did so! :thumbs up:

--> Jaskel: We were actually curious abt the workers as my dad went up on the 1st day and spoke to the workers. But my dad was full of praises for them as he feels tat the older worker is very experienced and did a good job.. :) Most impt thing is that they still managed to do a good job of saving the wash basins and toilet bowls! Kudos to the 2 hackers! Hmmm... But dunno whether hubby will be "satisfied" with yr "freebies" or not... :deal: Haha.. :P Btw, the drawings u posted was the initial planning stage one lehz.. :unsure:

Today's updates:

1) Hacked the portion of storeroom walls to the length that we wanted.

2) MBR door frame hacked and removed.

3) Debris cleared for most part, save the last bit in the common toilet.

Ya...the drawings is the 1st time we met and discussed on what u want to do. Phase 2 drawings (what I proposed to u n your hubby and we discussed on modifing to both your liking and requirement) will post later... :P, then later follow by phase 3 drawings when the laminates, flooring will be all in.

Well, not much updates.. Went up with hubby and my parents tonite after dinner and realised the electricity was cut off/ not working! :o Had a shock and wondered wat happened then walked into the MBR and realised that the cornice in the middle of the room had been removed as per our requirement. :) Guess tat's the reason why there was no electricity.. :unsure:

Went to the kitchen and saw tat it looks wet from the little light that we can see.. Guess the preparation works for the kitchen floor tiling is in progress thus didn't ventured in. :sport-smiley-018:

Although we were not given any hard and fast reno schedules by jaskel, he kept us updated and told us that next 2 weeks will be tiling works.. Slight changes in the tiling design for the common toilet due to piping probs.. No problems on tat.. ;)

Met jaskel on fri and chose our wrought iron gate design (IMO - cute design but dunno our dog will go "mad" or not), windows grill design and the flooring designs for our 3 bedrooms.. He also passed us the colour selection booklets to go through.. Having a headache on that le.. :help: Also, made a slight change in the design of the kitchen cabinets as we suddenly realised tat there is a space constraint problem.. :~

Edited by jeffcraze

Well, not much updates.. Went up with hubby and my parents tonite after dinner and realised the electricity was cut off/ not working! :o Had a shock and wondered wat happened then walked into the MBR and realised that the cornice in the middle of the room had been removed as per our requirement. :) Guess tat's the reason why there was no electricity.. :unsure:

Went to the kitchen and saw tat it looks wet from the little light that we can see.. Guess the preparation works for the kitchen floor tiling is in progress thus didn't ventured in. :sport-smiley-018:

Although we were not given any hard and fast reno schedules by jaskel, he kept us updated and told us that next 2 weeks will be tiling works.. Slight changes in the tiling design for the common toilet due to piping probs.. No problems on tat.. ;)

Met jaskel on fri and chose our wrought iron gate design (IMO - cute design but dunno our dog will go "mad" or not), windows grill design and the flooring designs for our 3 bedrooms.. He also passed us the colour selection booklets to go through.. Having a headache on that le.. :help: Also, made a slight change in the design of the kitchen cabinets as we suddenly realised tat there is a space constraint problem.. :~

Choose something light, like shade of white and not too strong colour for your bedrooms as the flooring is already quite dark.

Choose something light, like shade of white and not too strong colour for your bedrooms as the flooring is already quite dark.

Okie, noted! :D