Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jeffcraze

Our Love Nest In Simei

Can't really comment on that cos some water saving taps don't have this issues. As I had done so far for hse before, small piping don't have any issue with this type of taps, just the water pressure is not so strong only.

Hmm.. ok.. will just DIY when it sounds noisy.. HA.. may end up taking out the water saving mechanism if too trouble some..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
the main pipe will always be big so it depends on which part of your house the water needs to "split". when it splits, you will use smaller pipes for the splits.

ok.. Noted.. Thanks.. :D

-> Jaskel, shall we meet tonite? But timing will be around 8.30pm as hubby wun reach home so early one... :unsure:

I also want to meet u up but the timing for tonite not right. everton park forumer meeting me tonite @8pm. :(

I also want to meet u up but the timing for tonite not right. everton park forumer meeting me tonite @8pm. :(

We arrange again lorz.. ;) No choice ma.. :P

Day 35 - Painting

Today painters came early in the morning and start to do protection for the hse.

p1010541n.jpg

All new paint

p1010543.jpg

Mouldguard for kitchen and 2 bathrooms

p1010542v.jpg

Sealant 1st coating

And there u go................paint paint paint...and I can't take the smell...so run run run to the coffeeshop :P

p1010536.jpg

Study room.......cosy orange 1st coat

p1010537a.jpg

Uncle painter at work

p1010540c.jpg

Bedroom 3........Sunshine yellow 1st coat

p1010553.jpg

p1010555g.jpg

Sanding the wall before apply the paint.

p1010557p.jpg

Kitchen wall.......shadow grey...

And don't mistaken that only this uncle doing whole hse paint cos he is not superman...there are another 2 painters but happen that whenever I want to take pic, uncle is there.. :P

"Found something strange, in the neighbourhood, who do u call?"....

While waiting for the 1st coat of painting to dry...there this little black oily, greasy stain coming out from the wall below the window at the living room area.

p1010556d.jpg

Is sealant an additional to the cost for painting? OR normally included into the cost for painting whole hse etc during reno?

Moldguard is a type of paint with mold control? Or is a coating?

And don't mistaken that only this uncle doing whole hse paint cos he is not superman...there are another 2 painters but happen that whenever I want to take pic, uncle is there.. :P

:o :o :o

Later Uncle think... "why this person always take my pic?" :paint:

:P

"Found something strange, in the neighbourhood, who do u call?"....

While waiting for the 1st coat of painting to dry...there this little black oily, greasy stain coming out from the wall below the window at the living room area.

p1010556d.jpg

There's something strange... in the neightbourhoold, who you gonna call... TOWN COUNCIL!

interesting... house looking goood jeffcraze!

Is sealant an additional to the cost for painting? OR normally included into the cost for painting whole hse etc during reno?

Moldguard is a type of paint with mold control? Or is a coating?

Its really depend, cos sealant mostly apply to raw ceiling or wall (including L-box/false ceiling, plastering walls...etc). Is depend for the ID/contractor as they can or not included into the cost for painting of the whole hse as those painted walls don't really need to apply sealant cos they already have it in the 1st time wen doing painting. If the condition of the house is so jialat that paint is peeling off, then need to scrape off and apply sealant. Mostly coated is 2 coat of painting not included sealent and base coat is needed if the previous wall colour is dark colour.

Moldguard is consider new technology of paint with mold control. Normally ceiling is painted with Nippon Matex white, but I prefer to use mouldguard, of course is more ex.

:o :o :o

Later Uncle think... "why this person always take my pic?" :paint:

:P

Ya hor.....wait he think I siao... :P

Edited by jaskel

Day 36....painting continue at the 3 bedrooms.....carpentry work started at the kitchen

Delivery of material. This should be what everyone is waiting for.

p1010568y.jpg

p1010569fb.jpg

Bro Fencer, tis is what I've mention on the thin plastic sheet cover for the laminate.

Edited by jaskel