Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Misc100

Is Hoe Kee Good?

Visited Hoe Kee at Genting Rd and found tt their service is good n not pushy. They also allow us to hv our own time to see around. An item list card was given to us for noting down on items tt we r interested in.

Will definitely go back for blanco metra 9 kitchen sink, mixer tap n techno cooking hob n hood. 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Don't like the lack of cutomer service... if looking for Stainless Steel stuff.. go for Song Cho.. design and sturdiness is there ba... i even got my oxidised stuffs there for free cleaning .. hee

I bought all my bathroom items and kitchen sink from Hoe Kee IMM. The pricing that the salesman give me is the cheapest so far compared to other shops in Jln Besar area and IMM. Yes, I even went to the extent to compare prices cos other guys from Renotalk told me Jln Besar had some of the cheapest shop.

But then take note Hoe Kee staff at IMM got some who give the stuck up look. I bought from the salesman who give me valuable advice when I step into the shop the 1st time but never bought anything from him and left. In the end went back and manage to see him so buy from him lor.

I had pretty good service from them at their shop in Tanjong Katong Complex. I was looking at sinks but they also had ovens and all sorts of other things. I didn't realise they had upmarket stores as well (the one at Tanjong Katong is quite an old fashioned sort of hardware store - and the lady who served me was a nice 'aunty' who knew their products very well and was able to advise me on the different items that they carried).