Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Springf

Inner Flame Burner Hob, Are They Wind Proof?

hi, guys, want to consult experienced user here, is the inner flame burner hob wind proof? eg, I use a fan to blow myself during cooking and will the flame not got affected?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi, guys, want to consult experienced user here, is the inner flame burner hob wind proof? eg, I use a fan to blow myself during cooking and will the flame not got affected?

sorry, I don't have experience with 'inner flame' hob but am considering buying one soon, my query would be - will the flame strong for asian cooking... or better to stay with conventional ring type? thanks in advance.

The inner flame from rinnai or spiral flame from fujioh are definitely provide stronger flame compared to original conventional type.

From my experience, if i use a very small fire, it's not wind proof. The wind can blow the fire off.

The inner flame from rinnai or spiral flame from fujioh are definitely provide stronger flame compared to original conventional type.

From my experience, if i use a very small fire, it's not wind proof. The wind can blow the fire off.

ngunadi, thanks for sharing your experience. I am looking at the rinnai one.. two burners. Actually I

am still searching for a shop that perhaps could show us how big the flame would till today couldn't find.

ngunadi, thanks for sharing your experience. I am looking at the rinnai one.. two burners. Actually I

am still searching for a shop that perhaps could show us how big the flame would till today couldn't find.

Because no shop would connect it to gas pipe :D

Rinnar inner flame is very expensive ... around $800 just for the burners :(

thanks for the information

Heya,

Was also looking at the inner burner. I called the Rinnai showroom to ask about it. The inner burner is not wind-proof, it's just harder for the wind to blow out the flame.

Am considering getting the one with the safety valve feature, i.e. if a gas leak is detected like when the wind blows off the flame, the gas will be automatically cut off. Handy for those with windy kitchens! ;)

Does the Rinnai inner burner comes with LPG option?

Hi,

I think all their hobs can connect to both LPG and piped-in gas (i.e. City Gas), but if you have a model in mind can double check with them :)

Hi,

I think all their hobs can connect to both LPG and piped-in gas (i.e. City Gas), but if you have a model in mind can double check with them :)

Okay. Thanks.

My experience:

- The Rinnai Inner-Flame hob is indeed powerful. It cooks/fries food faster.

- It can be connected to LPG.

- There is a safety valve feature - If not mistaken, when there is gas leakage for certain seconds, it will auto shut.

I'm using Rinnai 3 inner burner... superb! :) as Reiki told, the foods cook much faster and save gas... but 1 thing have to take note is, food easily get burn! Maybe i'm still not use to it yet... as the burner really work 2x faster than usual stove..

1 more thing, the on off button, have to twist and hold and only release when you hear 'tick' sound. initially tried so many times but couldnt turn on the fire, it will just bounce back :S

reiki, really have the auto shut thing?

I'm using Rinnai 3 inner burner... superb! :) as Reiki told, the foods cook much faster and save gas... but 1 thing have to take note is, food easily get burn! Maybe i'm still not use to it yet... as the burner really work 2x faster than usual stove..

1 more thing, the on off button, have to twist and hold and only release when you hear 'tick' sound. initially tried so many times but couldnt turn on the fire, it will just bounce back :S

reiki, really have the auto shut thing?

hi penguin123, wa's the model you bought & e price? I'm looking at Rinnai hob as well.

so u mean to on or off u must hold till u hear sound then flame will on & of? are e buttons are to push/twist?

cause i see u asking bout the safety valve thingy bout cutting off gas. :dunno:

hi penguin123, wa's the model you bought & e price? I'm looking at Rinnai hob as well.

so u mean to on or off u must hold till u hear sound then flame will on & of? are e buttons are to push/twist?

cause i see u asking bout the safety valve thingy bout cutting off gas. :dunno:

Hi noobhouse,

The burner levers require an initial push-in and then twist while still pushing 'till you hear a click before you release. As for the SV, basically it cuts off gas after the burner detects no-flame for a few seconds if I'm not mistaken.