Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sghokia

Shock With Yuan Zhong Xiu Recommendation

Hi, I am new here. Was consulted by Yuan Zhong Siu master Phang. Recommend to buy some expensive products and do 佛基 which cost about few thousands dollars..But i hesitate to buy and reject them.

Would like to seek advice from this forum. Please share good or bad experience of YZS. Thank you vm!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, I am new here. Was consulted by Yuan Zhong Siu master Phang. Recommend to buy some expensive products and do 佛基 which cost about few thousands dollars..But i hesitate to buy and reject them.

Would like to seek advice from this forum. Please share good or bad experience of YZS. Thank you vm!

FS is getting more commerialise and the ways FSMs do, sigh...$eye, $mouth,$mind.

My humble advise: Avoid these FSMs who recommend, or he himself own shop selling these "FS" items. Simple principle : Can accountant who records and collect cash, does a good job?

Edited by bepgof

if you don't want to buy anything, you'll have to look for traditional fsm. those practise authentic fengshui and will not ask you to buy anything.

but it's a lost trade....

游龙子was one of them.. luckily i researched here, and went to verify today with my friend who's into this for the past 20yrs... he no longer runs the show, and his current disciples (not his sons) practice differently, even for his renown baby naming...

so now, i'm searching again for fsm....

or if you don't mind pay near 2k upfront, you can engage chen junrong, his package includes everything...

or master lin who charges peanuts for ornaments but he gives recommendations so fast (i wondered if he's really that good or simply anyhow say) that i worry even though they worked fine for the past few years.

both of them did for my current flat where i junrong settled the reno, and master lin reviewed for all subsequent yrs, but i'm going for a change for my new flat...

Its always the case from the feedbacks of many that after consultation will end up recommending to buy 'things' costing up to thousands of dollars. Even those who went for Bazi reading also got "ripped".

the only thing to say YZS is he's entrepreneur.

YLZ no longer conduct FS himself? my place was seen by him just end of last year. my kid name was also proposed by him.

we just called him directly and make appt. his taxi driver disciple will take him to the location

HI guys,

Anymore feedback or experience? or recommendation for better one? Much appreciate!

i went to master long for my year luck and will be using him for my house's fs audit. during the year luck assessment, he did not sell me any items, instead he just suggest what i need and ask me to get it outside.

eg. he told me i need to place a prancing horse in my house, so i went to some pasar malam, look for a horse that suits the requirements.. and paid $20 for it.

as for my wife, he suggested her to buy color pencils and a pen stand container to place in here office. total cost spent buying those stuff in bookstore $10.

he also suggest NOT to go to FS shops to buy those items as they will cost a bomb..

will update again after he audited my place next sunday

My FSM also not the commercial type. After my hse audit, he only told us to put a painting. a water feature and a light(at the main entrance). he also recommended certain colours. He also did for 2 of my gal fren's place. Quite spot on for his 'audit'

My FSM also not the commercial type. After my hse audit, he only told us to put a painting. a water feature and a light(at the main entrance). he also recommended certain colours. He also did for 2 of my gal fren's place. Quite spot on for his 'audit'

Some "stupid" questions here with regards to house audit, so forumers can understand further:

- Usually, how long does hse audit lasts?, in term of hour.

- Did fsm see environment "outside" the unit, or even the geomancy around the building/area?

- Did fsm ask specifically "What" you expect from him, or, did you ask/request "what" you expect from his audit, like peace, wealth, health, study...

- Do they use "Loupan"?

- Do they "write" down those "suggestions" & pass to u or, U write/remember what he says.

- Payment? cash/ cheque? Angbao? Official invoice with receipt?

Edited by bepgof

Some "stupid" questions here with regards to house audit, so forumers can understand further:

- Usually, how long does hse audit lasts?, in term of hour.

- Did fsm see environment "outside" the unit, or even the geomancy around the building/area?

- Did fsm ask specifically "What" you expect from him, or, did you ask/request "what" you expect from his audit, like peace, wealth, health, study...

- Do they use "Loupan"?

- Do they "write" down those "suggestions" & pass to u or, U write/remember what he says.

- Payment? cash/ cheque? Angbao? Official invoice with receipt?

Not an expert but answers given from my personal experience.

- My hse audit took abt 45 mins to an hr. My sisis which is done by another FSM took abt 3 hrs.

- I read that there are 2 schs for fengshui, 1 is based on the 'ba zi' of the ppl going to live in that hse. Another sch is based on the external geomancy/ envrionment of the hse, eg the pillars or bldgs that in facing u in ur hse direction.

- Mine used luopan

- My FSM took my fl plan and wrote down all the details on it like the suitable colours, direction of the person when using study table etc

- I gave ang bao. Didnt ask for invoice & receipt.

Not an expert but answers given from my personal experience.

- My hse audit took abt 45 mins to an hr. My sisis which is done by another FSM took abt 3 hrs.

- I read that there are 2 schs for fengshui, 1 is based on the 'ba zi' of the ppl going to live in that hse. Another sch is based on the external geomancy/ envrionment of the hse, eg the pillars or bldgs that in facing u in ur hse direction.

- Mine used luopan

- My FSM took my fl plan and wrote down all the details on it like the suitable colours, direction of the person when using study table etc

- I gave ang bao. Didnt ask for invoice & receipt.

Thanks for the info.

三合派 & 三元派, use luopan in all occasions, use Bazi and also put emphasis on North East South West. Recommend FS items. Tend to use 挂.推命

传统派 , hardly use luopan, except for 阴宅 auditing, emphasis on "internal" & "external" geomancy(格局),door/roof position, river/pond/reservoir, mountain...., road direction...

Angbo subjects to income tax....don't get caught.

Edited by bepgof