Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
infinitie

Wong's Newly Nest

=21-Jun-2010=

Knock knock knock!!

Hurray, hacking starts today. Hope our reno will be "shun shun li li", on going peacefully with less aruguments!

Huat ah! Everything smooth smooth.... :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

May I know what kind of schedule will ID provide? My ID gave us a very brief schedule, ie: measure glass/aluminium/wrought iron/Elect and plumbing (1st stage) from 12-jul to 17-jul.

HB concern is when to ask the aircon man from GC for piping? We must give at least 3weeks notice.

May I know what kind of schedule will ID provide? My ID gave us a very brief schedule, ie: measure glass/aluminium/wrought iron/Elect and plumbing (1st stage) from 12-jul to 17-jul.

HB concern is when to ask the aircon man from GC for piping? We must give at least 3weeks notice.

you should ask your ID. he should tell you when the aircon trunking can come in.

you should ask your ID. he should tell you when the aircon trunking can come in.

Haiz... we asked ID several time and he said he will provide us a schedule since ages ago. Schedule was provided last week but it was very very brief, did not specify when air-con can come in!

The thing is we've specify the requirement that GC need 3 weeks notice and do not wanna cause further delay.. 8|

This morning he called my HB and said that his admin informed him that we've sent him an email regarding today's meet up, HB was quite pissed, tot of telling him on top of email we already sent you sms to ask abt the meet today but there isnt any response so we send email lor. :curse: Guess what?? No meet up today lor but was told to meet up this Fri MORNING as if we no need to work.

We felt that all this could be due to bcos we did not purchase any lighting/sanitary wares from his recommended shop which is why his level of service also worsen. :dunno: Felt that communication with him get difficult. Regarding the ventilation fan in bathroom, he said will check but until now same thing lor "NO SOUND NO PICTURE."

Sometime, we asked ourselves is it bcos his schedule is really 'tight'/too many sales appt/just cant be bother cos didnt earn the extra comm from us since we not getting from his recommended shop?

But i tot, our reno cost wasn't really low, almost $40K reno deserve such service? :help::help: <<Disappointed>>

Edited by infinitie

Haiz... we asked ID several time and he said he will provide us a schedule since ages ago. Schedule was provided last week but it was very very brief, did not specify when air-con can come in!

The thing is we've specify the requirement that GC need 3 weeks notice and do not wanna cause further delay.. 8|

This morning he called my HB and said that his admin informed him that we've sent him an email regarding today's meet up, HB was quite pissed, tot of telling him on top of email we already sent you sms to ask abt the meet today but there isnt any response so we send email lor. :curse: Guess what?? No meet up today lor but was told to meet up this Fri MORNING as if we no need to work.

We felt that all this could be due to bcos we did not purchase any lighting/sanitary wares from his recommended shop which is why his level of service also worsen. :dunno: Felt that communication with him get difficult. Regarding the ventilation fan in bathroom, he said will check but until now same thing lor "NO SOUND NO PICTURE."

Sometime, we asked ourselves is it bcos his schedule is really 'tight'/too many sales appt/just cant be bother cos didnt earn the extra comm from us since we not getting from his recommended shop?

But i tot, our reno cost wasn't really low, almost $40K reno deserve such service? :help::help: <<Disappointed>>

aiyo why like that? lilith having same prob too? maybe can reflect to the company itself?

=updates=

Happened to see this great deal while we are at SSC-Sembawang Shopping Centre last Sun.

Half leather L-shaped sofa purchased at Sea Horse

Price : $600

Colour : Dark Brown

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

aiyo why like that? lilith having same prob too? maybe can reflect to the company itself?

I wonder if they would bother or not cos email was sent to their common address. The requirements from us

eg: 3D drawing with selected tiles+laminates was not sent despite several reminders, moreover he said it will be forwarded until my HB called up. Until now, we didnt receive any except the 1st 2 preliminary ones (before selecting laminates).

We didnt want to pester for it thus we waited until now. In fact, we waited almost more than a month.

Anyway, recently we tot of changing/adding a few more cabinets, <esp kitchen area> so dont want to waste their time to update the 3D drawing as well as my strength to ask for it now.

Let's wait and see bah :(:(

Edited by infinitie

RENO DAY 2

Some hacking done and here are some of the pictures taken in the evening.

Main entrance:

IMG_2549.jpg

Living hall:

IMG_2548.jpg

Living hall (taken from inside) :

IMG_2559.jpg

Kitchen:

IMG_2551.jpg

Edited by infinitie

continue....

Common bathroom:

IMG_2552.jpg

MBR ceiling (dont know if they're going to re-use this for the false ceiling+L box, hope not!):

IMG_2558.jpg

MBR bathroom entrance:

IMG_2557.jpg

continue....

MBR ceiling (dont know if they're going to re-use this for the false ceiling+L box, hope not!):

IMG_2558.jpg

If i have this type of false ceiling i will tell my id/contractor, the frame is there liao and is made of real solid wood just use them as support and tell them u expect the false ceiling charge to reduce. This type of false ceiling can withstand the weight of few men. the new false ceiling way can't take much of 1 man. :P

If i have this type of false ceiling i will tell my id/contractor, the frame is there liao and is made of real solid wood just use them as support and tell them u expect the false ceiling charge to reduce. This type of false ceiling can withstand the weight of few men. the new false ceiling way can't take much of 1 man. :P

Oh really, so it would be a good choice to re-use? I tot this will be weak and wouldn't last long.

=updates=

Happened to see this great deal while we are at SSC-Sembawang Shopping Centre last Sun.

Half leather L-shaped sofa purchased at Sea Horse

Price : $600

Colour : Dark Brown

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

we have the exact same sofa and same colour!!! difference is the L side. mine is on the left hand side. :D

we have the exact same sofa and same colour!!! difference is the L side. mine is on the left hand side. :D

LoL... Forgot to mention mine is on the left side too! :P