Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lachesis

Our Ea In Bishan

They say Singaporeans love to complain a lot, but sometimes it seems that's the only way to get things moving... :curse: Sent HDB a not so nice e-mail on 21 Sep to ask why after THIRTEEN days, one of the hacking was still not approved.

On 22 Sep - a HDB customer service officer says she will forward my mail to the Technical Officer in charge of my block.

On 23 Sep - I forward my e-mail to HDB to the TO to ask him to cal lme ASAP.

On 24 Sep - TO calls to say some documents have just been sent to HQ (who had queries on our hacking), and we should hear something on Monday (27 Sep). :jawdrop: The application was submitted on 8 Sep - and the docs were only sent to HQ around 23/24???

On 27 Sep - I call TO in the morning to ask for status update. He's not in the office can't check. I try again at lunch time - must have called him at least five times. Finally at 2.15pm he calls me back - hacking approved. I immediately call Jaskel to tell him - HACK IT AWAY NOW!

At 5pm the hubby calls to say, all hack away liao. Great job Alex & Jaskel! :yamseng:

Sometimes, you just gotta get your hands dirty and 'COMPRAIN'!!!

Oh...relax...your walls all gone....

p1020152w.jpg

p1020157x.jpg

p1020158b.jpg

Aiya....next time should post me taking the hammer and knock down the walls :P

Edited by jaskel

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wah...U just scared me by giving such a short short notice and I was hoping that my demo guys able to make it for me cos I knew they have another job site to hack too. Think, treating the workers well all the times they can help me when I needed it urgently. :D

its the bloody TO that gave you short notice, i always give you enough notice, like my reno for eg: i give you 5 mths notice :notti:

but its good your guys are flexible - considering today is the last day of the hacking permit, the idea of reapplying & waiting for another week to approve is just...zz

really make my day :D

Wet works material had arrived.........

p1020151z.jpg

is this for my weak MBR outer wall?

hope it doesn't break when i'm taking a dump...btw must you also chase Town council before they rectify the outer wall - must use gondola right! :lol:

Edited by titanax

Wah...U just scared me by giving such a short short notice and I was hoping that my demo guys able to make it for me cos I knew they have another job site to hack too. Think, treating the workers well all the times they can help me when I needed it urgently. :D

Wah! ;)

Wat your workers like har? ;)

Kopi? Chicken Rice? Durian? :D

need to prepare when its my turn... :P

Oh...relax...your walls all gone....

p1020152w.jpg

had to trace back to your early threads to figure out where is this area. then i realised you must had bought the common area as well huh.

dude... can u imagine.. all these waiting and waiting and suddenly is debris lying in front of you already.

and so, my usual little enchantment goes,

"from heaps of destruction, thou flat shall reborn!"

now eyes big big to see your tile selection. ha

had to trace back to your early threads to figure out where is this area. then i realised you must had bought the common area as well huh.

dude... can u imagine.. all these waiting and waiting and suddenly is debris lying in front of you already.

Ya!!!! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

I tink we are just as excited as the home-owners... :sport-smiley-004:

oh... i know why...

becoz its not my bill :deal: ... :dancingqueen:

Actually the common area was bought by the previous owner (or maybe even the owner before them) - the area was already included by the time it came to us. :) And yeah! Finally the hacking is done, and we see sacks of grouting and tiles. Heh heh.