Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dannyhouse

Feng Shui Items For Improving Career Or Find Better Job

Hi all

Any feng shui items that can improve career prospect or finding a better job?

Since last yr July, i had being actively searching for a job...althought i managed to find a job after many months, i feel that there always some negative factors that making me want to tender again....

is it "xiao ren" or wat .....so sian....want to concentrate on my career but just cant....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all

Since last yr July, i had being actively searching for a job...althought i managed to find a job after many months, i feel that there always some negative factors that making me want to tender again....

is it "xiao ren" or wat .....so sian....want to concentrate on my career but just cant....

Not "job-fit"? Human-relationship skills no good? Too many "gossiping" ppls around you? Feel no "strength" and depressed?

Let's recognise the fact that it is not that easy to find a "right job" which "fit" our skill/likes/characters, one always has to "blend in" to the environments, some can do it easily some just very "stubbon"- insisting his own styles. Human relationship building is a "2-way" traffic and its take time.......

Take a short break, organise your thoughts, do some physical exercise. Ask: worth to carry on the job?, start new search?, time frame?....

Above are what I will do if I were in your situations, as layman. FS knowledge will encourage me to ask these:

- Which elements are "excess" & which are "shortage", in environments(workplace & home) surround me.

- My style "collide" with job requirments?

From what you described (briefly) seemed that you are experiencing some kind of "mental unrest" and felt some negative Qi surround you to stop you from doing things positively, if true, I guess & suggest:

1. You have "too many" activities in you daily rountine, and your home are "messy". The "fire" element is dominant.

2. Try increase the "Metal" element in you home by eg: folding clothes/towel.. nicely, put in respective place, do a spring-cleaning, throw away those unwanted, keep things nice & tidy & in place, do some "planning" before actions. "Metal" Qi helps bring in wealth.

3. "Water" element could be excessive which causes "depression" and relunctant to interact (improve) relationship with others. Avoid "blue" color things in nature, like shirts, cups.. Stimulate "Earth"- increase "brown/yellowish" color in yr daily life - eg ,wearing "b/y" shirt, put "b/y" woodenbaskets in kitchen, put photoframe in b/y,cup...

I'm sorry to say that putting 1 or 2 static "fs items" would not help stimulate your flavourable/required "Qi"s. One must first identify which elements' Qi is "short" or "excess" in his environment, then do compensation to suit him.

Do some reading on fs-related articles or books will help increase knowledge on this area..

Edited by bepgof

think u r right to say tat i Feel no "strength", "depressed", "mental unrest" and felt some negative Qi surround me & stop me from doing things positively....

Will follow the below mentioned advise...

1. You have "too many" activities in you daily rountine, and your home are "messy". The "fire" element is dominant.

2. Try increase the "Metal" element in you home by eg: folding clothes/towel.. nicely, put in respective place, do a spring-cleaning, throw away those unwanted, keep things nice & tidy & in place, do some "planning" before actions. "Metal" Qi helps bring in wealth.

3. "Water" element could be excessive which causes "depression" and relunctant to interact (improve) relationship with others. Avoid "blue" color things in nature, like shirts, cups.. Stimulate "Earth"- increase "brown/yellowish" color in yr daily life - eg ,wearing "b/y" shirt, put "b/y" woodenbaskets in kitchen, put photoframe in b/y,cup...

I know there are no perfect job but at least some job which are positive enough to let me stay there long .... though of buying a flying horse....any help?

Anyway thk for your prompt reply thank alot

Hi all

You should find a fsm to help you. I think proper house feng shui should do the job. Not sure about feng shui items. It all depends on the fsm.

Hi all

Hi dannyhouse

There are quite a number of feng shui items that can help to enhance yr career/business luck, wealth, saving and also prosperity. Items such as crystal, coin (tong qian), water features, plants, lamp, pagoda. Some items are used as defence mechanism. All these items are not very expensive. But be very careful all these items must be placed in the correct direction based on your house floor plan and also yr date of birth.

Just to share with you, a few years ago my colleague wasnt too successful in his career, wife and also no children luck, after the advice from feng shui master his luck started to change, his job is stable, happy wife and with 2 kids =)

Just for your info, the same Feng Shui master just viewed my new flat today =)

think u r right to say tat i Feel no "strength", "depressed", "mental unrest" and felt some negative Qi surround me & stop me from doing things positively....

I know there are no perfect job but at least some job which are positive enough to let me stay there long .... though of buying a flying horse....any help?

Scientifically, you should already know yr "strong points" & "weak points", likes & dislike & character & which "qualities" are more dominant, ie Active, public speaking, got "charm" like a light bulb, always precise mind like scientist/mathermatician, do thing like to be precision (perfect), ....

In management, we know that human's style is very inflexible (old habbit die hard, or you can't teach old dog new tricks...)instead of change your style to suit the job, it is always wiser to find a job which fit in our "comfort zone".

Should stay focus on WHATs you want and plan,organise, lead & do minor correction along the way to achieve the goals, instead of hoping by placing "Ikan Bili" items can improve your luck. Must always analyse the situations & tackle to the root cause. Or if you're really desperate, get a fsm is another way, but has to be open to him & tell what your desires, so he can do the analysis correctly and apply the right "medicine".

Heard of "make things happen" & "wait for things to happen" theories?

Edited by bepgof

threadstarter

Before u jump the gun to buy stuffs, i would advise the followings :

a) get your bazi read. It may be this year, u feeling lousy. Or perhaps your bazi says next 2 years, not recommended to get new job as each time u will continue to feel this way.

b) get a geomancer to perform house fengshui first. don't save this money. Spend it and perhaps life would be better (although u may still dislike the job).

I face the same problems as u, but i just go for interviews only (i know my bazi suggests become bizman after 2 years later), so i just have to stay put and accumulate whatever experiences and salary for future use.

Heard of "make things happen" & "wait for things to happen" theories?

Heard of when luck is bad, "the more make things happen, the more worse it becomes??"

Anyway, this just a saying, not theory....doesn't work for everyone.

threadstarter

a) get your bazi read. It may be this year, u feeling lousy. Or perhaps your bazi says next 2 years, not recommended to get new job as each time u will continue to feel this way.

b) get a geomancer to perform house fengshui first. don't save this money. Spend it and perhaps life would be better (although u may still dislike the job).

I face the same problems as u, but i just go for interviews only (i know my bazi suggests become bizman after 2 years later), so i just have to stay put and accumulate whatever experiences and salary for future use.

Alright man, this is talking wisdom and "theory" !! Fully agree..... :yamseng:

Tally agree.. Have to be sensible before jumping the gun to quick solutions..

Self understanding goes a long way to happiness

I personally strongly believed in learnt the fishing skills and catch fishes at one's own pace, instead of being given the fishes. Take time to learn/practice the skills to perect the skills, ppls nowadays instilled with "efficiency-oriented" minds & thought $$$ can settle all things. My philosophy is to understand , appreciate and thus develope sense of "enjoy" of taking part in the process......$$$ comes second.

Edited by bepgof

threadstarter

Hi kalimantan, fyi

San Yuan(三元) school & San He (三合)school, believed in using Bazi & directions(方向), but not classical school. Bazi = year/month/date/time, also called "4 pillar" & each pilar has one 干支,so total has 8 words = 八字. Tang dynasty's 李虚中 first invented bazi-calculation based on YEAR, but found conflict later- all born in same yr has same fate? Further improved by Tang Dynasty of 5th generation's Taoist 徐子平,added in month/date/and 干支(time), therefore reduce the possibility of "error" by 8 times. As time passed, (don't know who already) some "clever" fsm/taoist "incorporated" the bazi into the "directional factors" and concluded thus which element/direction facing are "good"...... Anyway, personally found this "bazi" theory is crazy, especially the "directional factor" which is really "hard to be digested/believed"

Edited by bepgof

Further to the FS items issue. Actually, I'm not saying all fs items are no good. My understanding/comprehension of functionality of such items are originated from their shapes/beliefs, thus influent one's "state of mind" based on one's beliefs on such item. The item itself will not directly bring one the impacts one desired, however, due to influence one's "state of mind" , one changes his mood/confidence level, behaviour, etc, once these attributes improved, fortune changes & follow. One's "fortune"(福) depend on his "luck"(运),luck relates to one's personalities, once personalities change, PR improves, change the way one see and react to events (attitudes), luck changes..... I have not come accross a person with "wired" personaities comes with good luck.

This principle is smilar to students who pay their worship to 文昌帝,in return for good results. If a student has been on "average" scores, after praying to 文昌帝, he will feel more certain & confident and thus cools his mind and concentrate his minds on his study, "good result" is not far from him. If a student who just merely paying worshiping to 文昌帝,and does nothing else, do you think he can score well?

That's why ppls say "no free lunch" in this world, every effects(actions) pay.

Edited by bepgof

Further to the FS items issue. Actually, I'm not saying all fs items are no good. My understanding/comprehension of functionality of such items are originated from their shapes/beliefs, thus influent one's "state of mind" based on one's beliefs on such item. The item itself will not directly bring one the impacts one desired, however, due to influence one's "state of mind" , one changes his mood/confidence level, behaviour, etc, once these attributes improved, fortune changes & follow. One's "fortune"(福) depend on his "luck"(运),luck relates to one's personalities, once personalities change, PR improves, change the way one see and react to events (attitudes), luck changes..... I have not come accross a person with "wired" personaities comes with good luck.

This principle is smilar to students who pay their worship to 文昌帝,in return for good results. If a student has been on "average" scores, after praying to 文昌帝, he will feel more certain & confident and thus cools his mind and concentrate his minds on his study, "good result" is not far from him. If a student who just merely paying worshiping to 文昌帝,and does nothing else, do you think he can score well?

That's why ppls say "no free lunch" in this world, every effects(actions) pay.

Here you are talking about the power of one's mind or simply to put it 'pyshchology'.

Both my friend and I have consulted Master Chang and we have also hit 4-D, so you mean to say that both our minds control 'singaporepools' to pay us $$??

If its true, everyday I'll stand at the entrance of singapools and pray "SPools, pay me money, pay me money" haha....

Here you are talking about the power of one's mind or simply to put it 'pyshchology'.

Both my friend and I have consulted Master Chang and we have also hit 4-D, so you mean to say that both our minds control 'singaporepools' to pay us $$??

If its true, everyday I'll stand at the entrance of singapools and pray "SPools, pay me money, pay me money" haha....

Good luck to u, buy more & become rich.

Edited by bepgof

I found more sensible & practical to read, understand & apply 陶朱公商训12则, in order to make $$$$$

Edited by bepgof