Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Misc100

Retractable Laundry Hangar

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I installed the retractable laundry system from Tame 5 years ago and it worked very well for me. Will be gettig them again for my next flat. Good that each pole can be lowered individually up to which ever height I want. Cost $250 for 5 poles back then, including installation. Now dunno how much.

Any Idea how much would it cost for a retractable indoor/outdoor laundry system by KS Auto System?

TIA..

Checking here to find out from ppl here using either Ez Lift or Home Niche's lift system. Will the poles be able to be taken out or is it fixed. cos I was thinking if it can take out, then occasionally when I'm at home, I can bring the laundry out to sun...not considering Hi-Dry cos of cost and space constraint.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, the poles are fixed. I'm using ezlift for 5 years already.

Made a comparison online for my new house. As there was advertisement in the papers, I checked them out at Furniture Mall level 3 yesterday. The laundry system is having sale on the pull and push out. At least 20% off the original price.

Bought from Calvin Liew, the salesperson who was so knowledgeable. Only need to pay a deposit of $100 first. From what I know, they are in this line for 20 years and it will not rust unlike most others due to them using Aluminium type.

http://www.tame.com.sg/

Cheers!

Checking here to find out from ppl here using either Ez Lift or Home Niche's lift system. Will the poles be able to be taken out or is it fixed. cos I was thinking if it can take out, then occasionally when I'm at home, I can bring the laundry out to sun...not considering Hi-Dry cos of cost and space constraint.

Thanks in advance!

haha! i know it is much more expensive. i saw price around $799.

it is also more sophisticated

i go for the gear-system one...more simple

remote control one is much more expensive...

haha! i know it is much more expensive. i saw price around $799.