Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gundamv

Heavy Duty Castors

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Planning a DIY project. Anyone where I can get heavy duty castors that can tahan 100kg load ?

Kitchener road, diagonally behind the coffee shop which used to sell laksa by spoon(now also one stall selling laksa use spoon only but not the "original". "Original" moved to another cofee shop abt 200meter away.

Whole row of shops there.

Edited by bepgof

Kitchener road, diagonally behind the coffee shop which used to sell laksa by spoon(now also one stall selling laksa use spoon only but not the "original". "Original" moved to another cofee shop abt 200meter away.

Whole row of shops there.

thank u i will go recce there next weekend

thank u i will go recce there next weekend

Want to make "pull-push-cart" with 4 castors? Might as well get a "taiwan brand" collaspsible trolley, 120kg capacitory, at abt $80. Remember to put reinforement bars at sides if the platform area is large.

I'm a "handon" man. I even built RC planes, with my own design(airfoil), using balsa wood.

Edited by bepgof

Want to make "pull-push-cart" with 4 castors? Might as well get a "taiwan brand" collaspsible trolley, 120kg capacitory, at abt $80. Remember to put reinforement bars at sides if the platform area is large.

I'm a "handon" man. I even built RC planes, with my own design(airfoil), using balsa wood.

haha i am trying to make push pull under the bed storage actually. :), thanks for the tip on reinforcement.

haha i am trying to make push pull under the bed storage actually. :), thanks for the tip on reinforcement.

For this, it is better to use the 'ball' type, easier to push & pull.

you can get it at hardware shop or www.castor & wheel at Ubi, www.evermove; maybe is the link newnyew provided

and this chuan hup huat at kitchener road.

For this, it is better to use the 'ball' type, easier to push & pull.

you can get it at hardware shop or www.castor & wheel at Ubi, www.evermove; maybe is the link newnyew provided

and this chuan hup huat at kitchener road.

ok will go check it out

I've done something like that b4. One tip is that bigger wheel can withstand larger load, but downside is it'll be too high.

u can do something like putting more smaller castors to distribute the load... e.g 3x2.

there're 2 types, one is the normal one, the other is with lock which u can step and lock.