Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mahjongace

Our 1st Home @ Sengkang

Changi de branch...no discount though...zzzz...i should have bought from EXPO the other time when Lorenzo has a sale at one of the HOME DECO exhibitions...couldn't decide at that time and had to pay $100 extra for the same sofa when i buy at Changi no matter how much saliva i've used...=P

lol....ur saliva worth more than mine........I got it slightly higher..........:)

actually was at the Changi branch, then a salesgirl give me bad attitude, so I went to Beach Road to buy....lol..............but then I got a much higher quote in Changi...........

So u did well!!!!!!!!....:)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
lol....ur saliva worth more than mine........I got it slightly higher..........:)

actually was at the Changi branch, then a salesgirl give me bad attitude, so I went to Beach Road to buy....lol..............but then I got a much higher quote in Changi...........

So u did well!!!!!!!!....:)

lol...ya the salesgirl attitude s***....the person at beach road better....i'm a person that would go to all sorts of places to ask for price before deciding...LOL for your info for this sofa...i asked at Beach road, then saw at Expo and then lastly Changi...the reason why i bought at Changi was that the guy who served me at Expo was from there as well and i find his service not bad as well...so we bought from there since it's nearer to me than Beach Road as well. The sales girl and auntie at Changi would give attitude de...but that guy remembered me asking for price at EXPO...LOL....so i was quite amazed that he made the effort to remember his customers as well.

Did you buy the full leather or half leather?

lol...ya the salesgirl attitude s***....the person at beach road better....i'm a person that would go to all sorts of places to ask for price before deciding...LOL for your info for this sofa...i asked at Beach road, then saw at Expo and then lastly Changi...the reason why i bought at Changi was that the guy who served me at Expo was from there as well and i find his service not bad as well...so we bought from there since it's nearer to me than Beach Road as well. The sales girl and auntie at Changi would give attitude de...but that guy remembered me asking for price at EXPO...LOL....so i was quite amazed that he made the effort to remember his customers as well.

Did you buy the full leather or half leather?

i went to changi branch before, the lady salesperson didn't give me attitude. Are we toking bout the same person? Anyway I didn't buy as I was there to check out the price n design. Pretty gd service fr her. Will go back there again when it's time to buy my sofa..

i went to changi branch before, the lady salesperson didn't give me attitude. Are we toking bout the same person? Anyway I didn't buy as I was there to check out the price n design. Pretty gd service fr her. Will go back there again when it's time to buy my sofa..

haha no idea wor...different people we are talking about? coz i went there with a price in mind after visiting Beach Road branch....then i said i'm interested...so any discount? she say "NO" then another customer came in...she walk away and serve them...LOL

haiz my lunch also 12.30pm to 1.30pm... maybe after work bah

samgalz when we are there at 5.45pm we were also shock to see that the whole shop was close then we check with the ppl opp (near lift there). actually can go in see see look look when wan to make purchase then can go opp to approach them.

they say that actually they rent to livestorey on weekends so they are open on weekends of july as well - 11-7pm.

normal hours will be

Monday -Thursday 8.30 am To 6.30 pm

Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm

Lunchtime 12.00pm To 1.00pm

ok guys and gals...i jus decided to call them this morning. they said suppose to be open during lunch time but not many ppl ard to serve...lady sounded unsure. but in the end decided, what the heck, i will jus pop by to try since it's jus next door! AND i bought one carpet!!!! not the one majongace has though i am loving that. I bought a cars cartoon rug for my son's room first n it's only $10!!!!!! shall be getting hubby to come tmr evening aft work to c the other carpets. i cannot lug everything back without my driver!!!!

ok guys and gals...i jus decided to call them this morning. they said suppose to be open during lunch time but not many ppl ard to serve...lady sounded unsure. but in the end decided, what the heck, i will jus pop by to try since it's jus next door! AND i bought one carpet!!!! not the one majongace has though i am loving that. I bought a cars cartoon rug for my son's room first n it's only $10!!!!!! shall be getting hubby to come tmr evening aft work to c the other carpets. i cannot lug everything back without my driver!!!!

congrats! =) glad you found something you like there.... =)

congrats! =) glad you found something you like there.... =)

yeap thanks... abt the right time too since reno is nearing the end. :D

my colleagues went with me and we were gaga-ing over how cheap how nice how good all the carpets are!!! like little sch girls...hahaha

yeap thanks... abt the right time too since reno is nearing the end. :D

my colleagues went with me and we were gaga-ing over how cheap how nice how good all the carpets are!!! like little sch girls...hahaha

Ya its really very cheap.

What i heard from electronic store is that no wall mount is provided for 32" and below. Have to buy individually. For the console, ya it's custom-made..lol we wanted a place to put DVD players, remote controllers and handphones since we do not have bedside table. i would pm you the price...basically just a few pcs of wooden panels and laminates...LOL

eh... wave wave... :drunk: over here..... rem my question?? :notti:

haha no idea wor...different people we are talking about? coz i went there with a price in mind after visiting Beach Road branch....then i said i'm interested...so any discount? she say "NO" then another customer came in...she walk away and serve them...LOL

mayb cos at tat moment, i was the only one there.. LOL

eh... wave wave... :drunk: over here..... rem my question?? :notti:

ohh....haha paiseh...totally forgot about it as i was sick for the past few days...went home and concuss immediately. i would reply you over the weekend.

mayb cos at tat moment, i was the only one there.. LOL

haha maybe ba...but it's the same la....Lorenzo is famous for fixed prices no matter who served you...LOL

very hard to haggle for prices over there unless you are buying a lot of stuff from them? =P

paiseh paiseh...just replied to you...too busy over house-warming cum baby's birthday yesterday.

Hi mahjongace, think i saw u in HWZ... so did you buy the irobot??