Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lim75

House Cleansing For My Haunted House

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

With all due respect, you won't feel the pain if the knife doesn't cut through your flesh.

It's fine if you don't believe, but please don't blatantly call it a scam.

Like i said , ghosts don't stay in apartments. If you want to believe in a ghost , then you will start seeing ghosts my friend. The fear itself causes people to see/hear things that are not there. These scamsters are performing "cold reading".

Master Cheng do not ask me to buy anything,even got.just buy for daily items from store.And using colour to counter the bad thing. :dancingqueen:

Like i said , ghosts don't stay in apartments. If you want to believe in a ghost , then you will start seeing ghosts my friend. The fear itself causes people to see/hear things that are not there. These scamsters are performing "cold reading".

I've so far seen no ghosts, met no ghosts, but once with strong "sense" of ghosts were just very near me, some 20 years ago (before marriage) while I was walking alone in a dark narrow street(Now's Tew Chew St, both sides with old warehouses then).

Once I was a serious free thinker. Over my mind was : All physic, chemical and biological changes. Mass, volumn, energy needed to move or overcome gravitional force/friction.....When I "looked back" - I was too naive.

Now I believed super-natural forces/world, a creator, co-existence of spiritual world and material world...... = co-existence of "human beings" and "spiritual beings".

Note: It is not common for me to address "spiritual" stuff in here.

Edited by bepgof

I've so far seen no ghosts, met no ghosts, but once with strong "sense" of ghosts were just very near me, some 20 years ago (before marriage) while I was walking alone in a dark narrow street(Now's Tew Chew St, both sides with old warehouses then).

Once I was a serious free thinker. Over my mind was : All physic, chemical and biological changes. Mass, volumn, energy needed to move or overcome gravitional force/friction.....When I "looked back" - I was too naive.

Now I believed super-natural forces/world, a creator, co-existence of spiritual world and material world...... = co-existence of "human beings" and "spiritual beings".

Note: It is not common for me to address "spiritual" stuff in here.

I tot you scientific person leh....since when the conversionzzzz

Hi Lim75,

do you mind sharing Master Cheng contact.

do you have any idea how much she charge for FSM house audit?

pm sent skylimit1979.

Maybe you can check with her as i know she got different charges.

pm sent skylimit1979.

Maybe you can check with her as i know she got different charges.

It depend on what flat u stay ? i mean 3, 4 or 5 room. :sport-smiley-003: