Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angelous666

Home Of The Blessed @ Renotalk

Checking the grout, you've got to hand it to my wife. She inspected every last bit by doing a quick round of cleaning by herself (Yeap, squatting included). Unless you get up close, you can miss those gapping holes easily.

yes, i salute yrs and my wife too. and thankfully, there's our wives like that to micro manage all these small items. all these defects seemingly escape me.

I can only look at the general picture, major works, timeline and sorts. haha

anyway, hope all your rectifications are completed ya.. hai, my side has a list of rectifications for my id too.

but pal, am very sure you will not leave us with just a foreplay after posting that paranomic view of your living room and that highly acclaimed infinity kitchen island right.. i've been waiting for a long long time liao. haha. more pics pse!!

Edited by ne0mesis

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yes, i salute yrs and my wife too. and thankfully, there's our wives like that to micro manage all these small items. all these defects seemingly escape me.

I can only look at the general picture, major works, timeline and sorts. haha

anyway, hope all your rectifications are completed ya.. hai, my side has a list of rectifications for my id too.

but pal, am very sure you will not leave us with just a foreplay after posting that paranomic view of your living room and that highly acclaimed infinity kitchen island right.. i've been waiting for a long long time liao. haha. more pics pse!!

Just updated my blog HERE!

Ok.. I've moved in for almost 2mths now.. Cleaning is a problem (phew).. and my wife refuses to get a maid and says "you were the one that wanted an EA in the first place. NOW CLEAN IT!" 8|

Anyway, some pics.. As I mentioned in the previous post, finer details are on my blog ->> link

DSCF7877.jpg

DSCF7883.jpg

DSCF7882.jpg

DSCF7886.jpg

DSCF7884.jpg

Limited to 5 pics a post :(

Well, I don't have too much time, but I thought it'd be nice to see the transformation of my home all in one post. Yes, putting all my panaromic shots together here I sequence and I can't help but feel amazed.

Living-Kitchen-Dining.jpg

The first week of reno - Hacking

Living-Kitchen-Dining-1.jpg

The third week of reno - Tiling

livingkitchendining.jpg

The sixth week of reno - Carpentary

DSCF7497.jpg

The ninth week of reno - Handover

DSCF7877.jpg

Two months on - The apartment we live in.

Well, I'd say thanks to all you renotalk guys out there for all your valuable suggestions and experiences. Am really glad to have started my blog and this T-blog, and be able to share this reno experience with you guys!

Well, I don't have too much time, but I thought it'd be nice to see the transformation of my home all in one post. Yes, putting all my panaromic shots together here I sequence and I can't help but feel amazed.

Living-Kitchen-Dining.jpg

The first week of reno - Hacking

Living-Kitchen-Dining-1.jpg

The third week of reno - Tiling

livingkitchendining.jpg

The sixth week of reno - Carpentary

DSCF7497.jpg

The ninth week of reno - Handover

DSCF7877.jpg

Two months on - The apartment we live in.

Well, I'd say thanks to all you renotalk guys out there for all your valuable suggestions and experiences. Am really glad to have started my blog and this T-blog, and be able to share this reno experience with you guys!

amazed? you should be awed!

is such an incredible transformation and i can't help but just b i t c h about your infinity island (the name is really catching on btw).

and rubbing salt into the wound, IS STILL SO SPACIOUS after that! is sinful if you don't do entertainment at your place

see la, you have just officially made my island seem so miserable compared to yours. i d i o t. hahahaha

and i agree that the tv size is not proportion to the size of the wall you have there. but hey, am sure you're working on it

all in all,

wonderful reno done up!

amazed? you should be awed!

is such an incredible transformation and i can't help but just b i t c h about your infinity island (the name is really catching on btw).

and rubbing salt into the wound, IS STILL SO SPACIOUS after that! is sinful if you don't do entertainment at your place

see la, you have just officially made my island seem so miserable compared to yours. i d i o t. hahahaha

and i agree that the tv size is not proportion to the size of the wall you have there. but hey, am sure you're working on it

all in all,

wonderful reno done up!

Dude, don't you dare think your place is miserable! Was going thorugh your carpentary pics and I think they are much better organized than mine! Especially your living room~~ Makes my living room look like a low budget quarters.. Looking forward to see your applicances and furntinure move in! (Btw, your Brandt oven and microwave was something i wanted but no $$$$ to buy lah! who should be envious??) :drunk:

i wonder how did your contractor move that long solid surface top to your house? or is it cut into 2 pieces?

The solid surface was actually brought up in a few pieces and glued together. The joints are extremely fine so you can't see them at first glance, but when you look closely, you can see a very faint line running across the table. :D

wow the final product is very nice!!!!

am envious of your long walls.. so many places to hang pictures/art!!! and your infinity island!

Tks Patsy!

Nice Plc u've got there!! :wub: Any pics of ur bedrooms? ;)

Sad to say, I've only just started on the rooms. We've just bought our bedside tables and waiting to save up to get a nice rug to mesh all the furntiure together. The only other occupied room is my study... We installed a treadmill in there as well as my study table, but currently still far from presentable! hehehe. Will update you guys when it takes shape.. hehehe

Dude, don't you dare think your place is miserable! Was going thorugh your carpentary pics and I think they are much better organized than mine! Especially your living room~~ Makes my living room look like a low budget quarters.. Looking forward to see your applicances and furntinure move in! (Btw, your Brandt oven and microwave was something i wanted but no $$$$ to buy lah! who should be envious??) :drunk:

don't say that dude...

guess we score major points in different areas of the house i suppose.

grass is always greener on the other side.

the brandt oven microwave? "heart pain pain" buy up la

like my wife always comment, "be the beautiful graceful swan above the water, but below the water.... wading like mad." HA

same here.. we have 2 rooms for now that is yet to done up.

but guess priorities would be given to the games room. hee

Hi angelous666,

I love your common toilet wall design! Am intending to do sth lidat for my MBR toilet (if my contractor is agreeable!).. could i find out if the quirky wall design covers only 1 wall, or does it cover all 4 walls? do u think it's possible to take a pic of the whole wall to capture the entire design? Many thanks!

Thumbs up again!! :)

what a long sofa set u have? Can u share the shop you purchased the sofa from? BTW... really like your house design. Will you term this simple minimalist? =)

Hi angelous666,

I love your common toilet wall design! Am intending to do sth lidat for my MBR toilet (if my contractor is agreeable!).. could i find out if the quirky wall design covers only 1 wall, or does it cover all 4 walls? do u think it's possible to take a pic of the whole wall to capture the entire design? Many thanks!

Thumbs up again!! :)

Hi Macadamia, I only have that on one all. IMO, having all walls like that will make it overly complex. :) In every room, we have a wall that is different from the others, either through tiles (like living room or bathrooms) or through painting. Makes it less boring given every other wall is white wash.. hehe

what a long sofa set u have? Can u share the shop you purchased the sofa from? BTW... really like your house design. Will you term this simple minimalist? =)

Thanks for the compliment Gfac! We bought our sofa from Massimmo (local start up at Ubi Tech Park) and they have a good range of sofas that can fit a number of different themes.

With regards to the house theme, I guess minimalist is the right word. Trying to keep as much space as possible, while retaining functionality.