Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

hey dexufto

are you using E*dmund from dx? :)

hey reglxt,

me not dex but will answer for him - yes, we are both using Edmund, though I believe Dex did sub out a few scope to other subcons.

was just reading yr blog, quite speedy reno, I must say.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
nice kitchen. is that black galaxy granite top?

hi botaq

yup, that's black galaxy - supposedly the hottest at the moment. My neighbour even had that for the whole house flooring - wooo, can see reflection of the whole place! :good:

hey reglxt,

me not dex but will answer for him - yes, we are both using Edmund, though I believe Dex did sub out a few scope to other subcons.

was just reading yr blog, quite speedy reno, I must say.

sorry Reg

was reading too fast - realised that our contractor Edmund is not Dx's Edmund. Ours is ADecor - sorry!

U better hope its a school that is going to be built there.. If its really a school ah den the rest track will also be gone liao.. Cos they will start building humps around ur area.. :lol:

Shh ....

I hope they put speed stripes rather then humps.

Whenever there is a BTO nearby the map reflects the area as a proposed school. So likely a school ba.

I rather a school then another block of flats. A park will be the best. :P

Next thing we know are kites stuck on our windows kekeke.

flame, any idea where the bird is from? quite curious to know wat kind of bird will make tis kind of call. hehe..

Looks like it's our block then since Froggy & Junel didnt hear it.

It's definitely not singing. The sound is similar to those Vulture screech I see on TV. I wonder what bird is that.

Shh ....

Whenever there is a BTO nearby the map reflects the area as a proposed school. So likely a school ba.

It's definitely not singing. The sound is similar to those Vulture screech I see on TV. I wonder what bird is that.

yeah, park will b best. more green, less concrete.

the bird will make e sound without fail everyday. hai...

yeah, park will b best. more green, less concrete.

the bird will make e sound without fail everyday. hai...

what i can hear is the cars speeding + children wailing. for barking is lesser le... think the dog already used to it le...

Shh ....

actually school opposite is good! Next time yr kids go to school you can see them from home!

Speaking of kites, you all fly kites or not? The girls are keen but suaku me have never flown a kite before!

Serious!!? Sounds scary - such kind of bird allowed in flat?

hi neighbours

want to check how you all dispose of yr old newspapers? This being new estate, I have yet to spot any garung guni man. And now my newspapers are piling up mountain high, recycling bin also not in use yet.

so what did you do to yours?

btw did you experience that horrid smell yesterday? Gave me a terrible headache - even now headache still lingering ... I wonder what is the cause? :dunno:

Hello froggy, last time when you ask your contractor to do screeding, did you check whether the screeding is flat? Or what checks we can do to confirm screeding is good?

hi neighbours

want to check how you all dispose of yr old newspapers? This being new estate, I have yet to spot any garung guni man. And now my newspapers are piling up mountain high, recycling bin also not in use yet.

btw did you experience that horrid smell yesterday? Gave me a terrible headache - even now headache still lingering ... I wonder what is the cause? :dunno:

Last time i always leave it at the rubbish chute area then the next day it will be gone. I think the town council cleaner took it.

Yes i was in sch in sk then back home to amk, still have the smell. Very strong. Held my breath and breathe lesser while i rush home. Also got slight headache.

actually school opposite is good! Next time yr kids go to school you can see them from home!

Speaking of kites, you all fly kites or not? The girls are keen but suaku me have never flown a kite before!

Serious!!? Sounds scary - such kind of bird allowed in flat?

Yea and if my kid don't come home after school I will open the window and shout down. Something like the loud voice lady in "KungFu Hustle" hehe.

Fly kites? I have flown people kite before. Fly people aeroplane too. keke :P but REAL kites ah, it's been a long time when I was young. In the old days we'll take the kite and run untill it catches the wind and we'll slowly release it higher in the sky. Hmm maybe I should bring my wife play kite these few weeks.

For that bird I only mean it sounded like Vulture. Dono what bird is it still. We are trying to find out.

It’s definitely not singing though. It just keep going "Eeeyakkk" ... "Eeeeyakkk" ... non stop.

We used to fly kite near bearlyn house.. hahaa.. until when we are busy with our reno.. hahaah..

hi neighbours

i tink i onli have 1 copy of "TODAY" since i moved in. haha..

i c on TV there's this smell in NE area, dunno is it blessing in disguise, my nose have been block from interacting with smell since i fell sick 2 weeks ago. :P

Yea and if my kid don't come home after school I will open the window and shout down. Something like the loud voice lady in "KungFu Hustle" hehe.

Fly kites? I have flown people kite before. Fly people aeroplane too. keke :P but REAL kites ah, it's been a long time when I was young. In the old days we'll take the kite and run untill it catches the wind and we'll slowly release it higher in the sky. Hmm maybe I should bring my wife play kite these few weeks.

For that bird I only mean it sounded like Vulture. Dono what bird is it still. We are trying to find out.

It’s definitely not singing though. It just keep going "Eeeyakkk" ... "Eeeeyakkk" ... non stop.

go anchorvale swimming complex there fly kite! v fun! i went there quite a few times with Banned and jessnwing, but now rainy season so stop liao.. :(

hi neighbours

I use them to wipe mirrors, windows, anything glass in nature that is not related to consumption.

It can also be used to wrap vegetables before putting into the fridge. It helps to keep them fresh a bit longer.

Ah you can also use it to flatten crockcoaches. =)

It's a pity that the recycling bin is not in use. It's a very good initiative.

hi botaq

yup, that's black galaxy - supposedly the hottest at the moment. My neighbour even had that for the whole house flooring - wooo, can see reflection of the whole place! :good:

yeah, was planning black galaxy flooring for my place as well. Do u know how much ur neighbour's kinda black galaxy flooring cost?