Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Ya, My previous house also has the same problem. But my beam is smaller than yours, still can keep few boxes of the tissue paper in the cabinet... :)

may this is an issue with new houses. My previous house, which was built more than 20 yrs ago does not have this issue. All cabinets are full cabinets - no pipes running across - so this is somethng we have to get used to

My goodness! u made all that?? how did u get the icing to stay on the gingerbread men so nicely??

envy!

15may, that's royal icing. Just use about 125g sifted icing sugar whisk with 1 egg white. The consistency should be quite stiff so that it can stick. If too watery (eg if egg is too big) just add more icing sugar, and vice versa. If you are not comfortable with raw egg white, can also use meringue powder

ITS CHRISTMAS MOOD!!! hahaha... froggy you are really very very very good at all these, baking, sewing!! i think i can never do until like you. hehehe...

blush blush .. it's interest lah ..

It is also because of the beam that we decided not to do cabinet there too!! luckily i dun hav pipe hanging around... but as of now i still have space to store those 有的没的。哈哈哈

ya lor, you are so fortunate. Plus yr huge wardrobe to keep all yr 有的没的. haha

Wah! got hotel standard leh :good:

It's tough eating Froggy's bakings.

cos they are just tooo cute !!!!

can't bear to chew them at all.

thanks for yr compliments. the children will go "ouch' "ouch" as they the different parts of the figures. ha ha

btw flame, yr chiffon - did you invert the tin when cooling? and no greasing the base and sides right?

wow.. so pro.. can i order cookies from you.. :D

thanks for compliments, banned.

yup, def open for orders - that's partly why I am staying up later and later of late - becoming panda-eyed already.

btw, you moved in? nowadays no more updates for yr house anymore? I thought one pic a day? :D

yup, def open for orders - that's partly why I am staying up later and later of late - becoming panda-eyed already.

btw, you moved in? nowadays no more updates for yr house anymore? I thought one pic a day? :D

he bz playing with his PS3. haha..

btw flame, yr chiffon - did you invert the tin when cooling? and no greasing the base and sides right?

Yep I did invert. Actually it had already sunk before I invert it.

What happened was the top had raise very well like a nice mushroom.

When the time is up I turned off the oven, opened the lid and went to prepare my granite surface for the hot tin.

But when I turned back to the oven 2 min later, to my horror the top had sunk in like as if someone hacked down the "pillars" in my chiffon.

I think either my temp was too high during baking or due to the rapid temperature drop when I opened the lid imediately.

Anyway ok lah, now although looks :~ but taste :D

Hope my next attempt will succeed. *fingers crossed*

Edited by flamedav

hahaha.. Im so going to place an order.. house update?? nah.. not many ppl interested anyway.. haha.. still cleaning up too..

he bz playing with his PS3. haha..

tip bao toh again... $%@#%@$#@ :lol:

tip bao toh again... $%@#%@$#@ :lol:

What happened to the kite flying? No more liao ah?

I just went to the field beside Anchorvale Sports Complex lately. Lots of nice kites!

Where u you get your kites? In the 7-Eleven in the sports complex?

hahaha.. Im so going to place an order.. house update?? nah.. not many ppl interested anyway.. haha.. still cleaning up too..

wah how can you say not many pple are interested... we're waiting~ ;)