Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

It's fun! you should try it.

Make sure you get a electric egg beater/mixer or whatever you call it.

Else you get Muscular arms ;)

haha... just when i was talking about baking yesterday, last nite received a package from sis-in-law... she sent me a stack of baking recipe~ :lol: what a coincidence haha!

my hubby got one hand-held egg beater... those battery operated one... will this be good enough? :unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

happy new yr everyone!

after being absent for a few days, my inbox suddenly became full - had quite a lot asking for Mr chew's number. So to save myself from replying individually, here's his contact ...

Mr Chew

Hope whoever asked for his number gets to read this post! :D

haha... just when i was talking about baking yesterday, last nite received a package from sis-in-law... she sent me a stack of baking recipe~ :lol: what a coincidence haha!

my hubby got one hand-held egg beater... those battery operated one... will this be good enough? :unsure:

so how, marshmellow? Have you been baking since?

huh? battery operated mixer? sorry I'm not familiar with this range - have you tried?

LOL glad that you enjoy it... the once-a-month update should be coming soon hahaha :lol:

btw, looks like baking is quite fun le... i itchy-hand thinking of learning... but never tried before dunno how to start~ :unsure: maybe you can be my "shifu" hahaha :lol:

so what's the latest - haven't got to updating my reading yet. Had been busy the last weeks bc of christmas, then last weekend my in laws came over. Really made full use of my kitchen - must say that I am a very satisfied and happy user!

aiyah, please don't say shifu lah. Anything feel free to post - we can discuss lah

It's fun! you should try it.

Make sure you get a electric egg beater/mixer or whatever you call it.

Else you get Muscular arms ;)

but sometimes for small amount, very troublesome to use machine. Tired of washing at times

so how, marshmallow? Have you been baking since?

huh? battery operated mixer? sorry I'm not familiar with this range - have you tried?

haven't yet! me too was very busy with Christmas and new year gatherings :lol:

wanna get some books and stuff to read up first.... i m a person that needs a lot of "instruction manuals" :P

haven't yet! me too was very busy with Christmas and new year gatherings :lol:

wanna get some books and stuff to read up first.... i m a person that needs a lot of "instruction manuals" :P

ha ha sounds like those wu(3) lin(2) mi(4) ji(2)

but now definitely more free with the festive season over and kids back to school - that's why I am back in RT :D

ha ha sounds like those wu(3) lin(2) mi(4) ji(2)

but now definitely more free with the festive season over and kids back to school - that's why I am back in RT :D

hahaha it's just me... i normally need to read a lot before starting something ;)

with the festive mood slowly eroding in office, probably can't come RT as often... glad that CNY is coming soon :lol:

last nite i went to this introductory baking workshop @ CC. it was quite interesting... but seems like i need to invest in a lot of new tools :( hubby asked me to put up a proposal to "request for budget"..................... :bangwall:

last nite i went to this introductory baking workshop @ CC. it was quite interesting... but seems like i need to invest in a lot of new tools :( hubby asked me to put up a proposal to "request for budget"..................... :bangwall:

Har ... need many tools meh?

My baking tools includes

Spatular

2 mixing bowl

1 handheld electric egg beater

kitchen weighing scale

measuring cup

Am I missing out some important tool? No wonder my cake isn't perfect yet.

(put the blame on the tools aye? heheh)

Edited by flamedav

My baking tools includes

Spatular

2 mixing bowl

kitchen weighing scale

measuring cup

wow flamdav also bakes ar... good hor... now i'm too lazy to step into my kitchen le.. hahhaa... dunno what i am busy with lately

My baking tools includes

Spatular

2 mixing bowl

kitchen weighing scale

measuring cup

that's a lot of tools, and i dun have any of the items you mentioned... that's why i need to get many tools lor~ :bangwall:

99% of time i do Chinese cooking, so i only have things like wok, chopsticks.............. :lol:

hahaha it's just me... i normally need to read a lot before starting something ;)

with the festive mood slowly eroding in office, probably can't come RT as often... glad that CNY is coming soon :lol:

ha ha .. with the year end bonus, sure got budget la

My baking tools includes

Spatular

2 mixing bowl

kitchen weighing scale

measuring cup

that's a lot of tools, and i dun have any of the items you mentioned... that's why i need to get many tools lor~ :bangwall:

99% of time i do Chinese cooking, so i only have things like wok, chopsticks.............. :lol:

can try phoon huat, they have most of these at reasonable price. Oh yes, ikea also has many of these tools - you are ikea meatball fan right? so can go have meatball and buy baking tools - kill 2 birds with one stone!

over the years, i have bought quite a lot of tools, but got to agree with flamedav that these are the basic ones. Some additional essential ones might be

* hand whisk

* measuring spoon

* sieve

of course things like baking tins/bake paper etc - the list is endless - once you are hooked, there is no end :dancingqueen:

have fun !

over the years, i have bought quite a lot of tools, but got to agree with flamedav that these are the basic ones. Some additional essential ones might be

* hand whisk

* measuring spoon

* sieve

of course things like baking tins/bake paper etc - the list is endless - once you are hooked, there is no end :dancingqueen:

have fun !

Oh ya. I have all the above too. Oops, it does add up to quite a lot of items.

:P

kitchen sink support

DSC08549.jpg

Hi had saw that your sink support is using concrete (refer to the 2 concrete upstand )... would you be free to put up more photo on the interior also... I think end of the day you had used laminate to cover it up right. Also what about the rest of your bottom cabinet, do they also have this concrete support?

Edited by danelow