Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
katfaith

Where To Purchase Cheap & Good Home Appliances

Dude,

I think phone purchase is pretty common nowadays from the neighbourhood stores. I have just purchased my Joven Heater and Toshiba LCD through phone too. Everjoint provide this service, but it is up to the customer to believe them anot.

Hey Vin,

what is the model that you get for your Toshiba LCD? I got my 40AV700 at the price of $699 net from *spam.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I don't really agree with those comments above as I did my research and base on my friends and forums review, I decided to go down to parisilk. The beat my prices. The gentleman was very friendly. He spoke to me for about thirty mins. It is individual opinions.

Dude,

I think phone purchase is pretty common nowadays from the neighbourhood stores. I have just purchased my Joven Heater and Toshiba LCD through phone too. Everjoint provide this service, but it is up to the customer to believe them anot.

I don't really agree with those comments above as I did my research and base on my friends and forums review, I decided to go down to parisilk. The beat my prices. The gentleman was very friendly. He spoke to me for about thirty mins. It is individual opinions.

Hi kat,

I will recommend Everjoint electrical at amk ave 4. Their cheap is very competitive in the market, even with the latest sales and fairs from Courts, Harvey Norman and Best.

I got my Sharp 52 inch led, 52LE820 at the price of $4015 (F.O.C $300 NTUC) and Mitsubishi Fridge MRF62 at $955.

Good price offer, but do give them a call when you confirm your models. It will be much convenient and easier to check out the price.

Cheers.

My sister bought the 52" sharp for $3899 with $300 voucher at Parisilk. They provide with free delivery and free wall bracket & installation. And the best part is, my sister did not go down, she just ordered thru phone and they delivered and collected cheque. They are very flexible and efficient as they delivered the next day.

Yeah i agree... *spam is very cheap. Bought a fridge, cooker hoob, washer n dryer and ceiling fan KDK from them. The boss there also very friendly, understanding and products are knowledgable as well. :D Great Saving from there...

i agree. everjoint is typically cheaper than those giant stores. I bought my fridge, cooker and hob, washing machine there. Only thing is that they only accept cash and not credit card.

Got to agree with you for everjoint in Electrical appliances. My Hitachi Fridge RZ 481 and 22 inch Samsung Led is purchased from them at $695 and $395. Both are cheaper then departmental stores, which i have already given up in them.

Edited by duckkie10

mega discount store.2 legs 2 hands up

Agreed with mega discount store to get TV, fridge, washer. I got those items from them. Air-con I got it from Aron. :rolleyes:

yes ,go to everjoint the prices compare to others is cheaper ,i end up to purchase hitachi made in japan fridge RSF 55 yms and

8.5 kg washer :P

i agree. everjoint is typically cheaper than those giant stores. I bought my fridge, cooker and hob, washing machine there. Only thing is that they only accept cash and not credit card.

I will recommend everjoint at AMK ave 4 Blk 159.

Compared price with Courts, Gaincity, Havey norman, etc .. end up their prices is the most competitive. Boss is quite friendly too.

The best is to check out the price and model no at those megastores, and ask everjoint for their price.

I end up getting most of my electrical stuff from them.

An example will be a fridge :

Courts $899.

Gain city $779.

Everjoint $675. :rolleyes:

The downside is u have to pay in cash, and i think no 0% installment.

Try Electronin at Bedok or any electrical and appliances shops in the HDB. Their prices are usually cheaper than Best & Courts. Bought a few items from them, including mitsubishi electric system 2 & 1 aircons, Bosch Washer and Dryer, Panasonic Fridge, etc.

I was looking around the usual cheaper places such as Mega, Parisilk etc. but I ended up buying with Harvey Norman.

Harvey Norman has a price matching policy - so if you've done your homework by asking around the "warehouse prices" shops - you still can get good deals from them. The plus point would be you could get the extended warranty for anything you buy.

Pardon me but do you mean Harvey dun charge for their extended warranty !!??

i know COURTs need to top up extra $$$ for extended warranty.

Bedok Centre Electrical Co.

Blk 214 #01-163

Bedok Town Ctrl

S460214

Based on my comparison for prices for LED Tv(40 Inches), Lcd Tv (32 Inches), Fridge, Hob and Hood with Goh Ah Mui (Hougang). They gave relatively lower price with Credit Cards/Netts accepted for payment.

Cheers

I second on this.

I compare the price between this company and parisilk .

Bedok Centre offer me a better price and the main thing, they are patience. We went there 3-4X before we place the order.

parisilk after second visit, they're getting impatience. When you ask for the latest price, they will give that remark. I told you last time.

In the end, I bought

1. 40" LED TV

2. 32" LCD TV

3. washing machine

4. fridge

5. hob

6. hood

all from Bedok Centre.

I was looking around the usual cheaper places such as Mega, Parisilk etc. but I ended up buying with Harvey Norman.

Harvey Norman has a price matching policy - so if you've done your homework by asking around the "warehouse prices" shops - you still can get good deals from them. The plus point would be you could get the extended warranty for anything you buy.