Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sgnick

Crestar Fans - Where To Buy?

hi hi...

am new to tis forum. jus wanna ask...

Where can I get good price for Crestar fans? Thinking of getting 2 for my flat. Thanks.

wahahahaha. WAHAHAHAHA

TGIF!

everybody have a gd day. gd laugh and chill to welcome the weekend. happy reno!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I'll just say a few more words and this will be my last post for this matter:

1. I standby what I say about my orignal intentions. If it has hurt your sensitive ego, I will go as far as saying that's just too bad, but I am not going to apologise for your lack of forum eqituette.

2. Your analogy of being a public nuisance is an interesting one. Because at this point it would appear that you are shouting back:

"How dare you shout at me that my fly is open, because now I'm so pissed off that I'll just stand here & pee in front of everybody!!"

3. I have CRESTAR fan prices if you are interested. You can go to their main office @ 164 Kallang Way, #06-29, tel: 6814-1284. I myself am interested in the AirPlus series. They are between $224 - 240, based on blade size.

PS: You have a good day.

Thank you for the info on Crestar.

I never expected any apology from you, don't worry. U gave an interesting analogy too. So from our analogies it's a case of You Shout, I Shout? If so then I apologize for my shouting back. No apologies needed from u of cos since u maintained that u shouted with good intentions, but a little more subtleness would have been very much appreciated.

Edited by sgnick

Thank you for the info on Crestar.

I never expected any apology from you, don't worry. U gave an interesting analogy too. So from our analogies it's a case of You Shout, I Shout? If so then I apologize for my shouting back. No apologies needed from u of cos since u maintained that u shouted with good intentions, but a little more subtleness would have been very much appreciated.

oh come on.

I don't know any of you. I decided to read this thread because I am also looking for a fan, and need more reserch and info. At the moment, am still very green to all these things, so not really giving advice but more on the receiving end, so I only read threads that can help me with my selection and reno.

so why start a war? We all just want to help or get help.

Frankly, if I am new (which is true) and someone tell me that I am spamming, I will just say sorry and move on. On the other hand, if someone new is becoming sensitive to my comments, I will also just leave it and move on, and not give any further advice.

Very sian to read this kind of "war" threads ... so let's move on ok

again, I stress I don't know anyone here. Infact I'm pretty new still. Peace.

haha ... and now for my real research -- I need a fan ... recommendations? ha ha

Bought 2 Crestar fans (different model) @ Balastier Road. Paid another $80 each for remote control. Price is reasonable and the installation fee per fan is $30.

The contractor also help me install 4 kdk baby fan (@$30 each) I bought from another shop as the shop in Balastier do not sell KDK.

I think the installation is reasonable as the shop where I buy the kdk fan wanted to charge me $55 for per fan installation.

was at balestier last night. Saw crestar fans at chan huat (or something along that line). But sorry dunno model bc the salespeople seem busy with the new stocks check and we were not really ready to buy.

sgnick, you may want to check out that shop?

Bought 2 Crestar fans (different model) @ Balastier Road. Paid another $80 each for remote control. Price is reasonable and the installation fee per fan is $30.

The contractor also help me install 4 kdk baby fan (@$30 each) I bought from another shop as the shop in Balastier do not sell KDK.

I think the installation is reasonable as the shop where I buy the kdk fan wanted to charge me $55 for per fan installation.

Hi,

thanks. do you know the name of the shop?

was at balestier last night. Saw crestar fans at chan huat (or something along that line). But sorry dunno model bc the salespeople seem busy with the new stocks check and we were not really ready to buy.

sgnick, you may want to check out that shop?

Thanks froggy, I go chan huat take a look.