Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
junwei84

Joining The Expanding Simei Neighbourhood

bro, sorry to hear about your SS top... i really can't think of how they can get it wrong with the hole already drilled there!

btw, for the retractable clothes hanger, photo is here :) :

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...st&p=581367

btw, he got a few group of tilers, xiaohei is just one of them. according to other t-blogs, many of Henry's customers got other tilers...

and, i think i've asked you a few times who is your site supervisor... cos from what i know, Henry has 4 supervisors, and each reno job is assigned to one of them. Henry oversees the 4 of them, but the actual work and coordination is done by the supervisor - at least this was my case.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
bro, sorry to hear about your SS top... i really can't think of how they can get it wrong with the hole already drilled there!

btw, for the retractable clothes hanger, photo is here :) :

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...st&p=581367

btw, he got a few group of tilers, xiaohei is just one of them. according to other t-blogs, many of Henry's customers got other tilers...

and, i think i've asked you a few times who is your site supervisor... cos from what i know, Henry has 4 supervisors, and each reno job is assigned to one of them. Henry oversees the 4 of them, but the actual work and coordination is done by the supervisor - at least this was my case.

We r not aware of any site supervisor .. Henry has nv made known to us that there r any site supervisor for our Reno.. And we have nv seen anyone else who came ..

Oh.. There was twice Henry brought 2 very young men to our house on the day we first met with the carpenter and recently again.. But it seems to us that Henry was guiding them on the job, rather than being our site supervisors. And we have never seen them both again.

We r not aware of any site supervisor .. Henry has nv made known to us that there r any site supervisor for our Reno.. And we have nv seen anyone else who came ..

Oh.. There was twice Henry brought 2 very young men to our house on the day we first met with the carpenter and recently again.. But it seems to us that Henry was guiding them on the job, rather than being our site supervisors. And we have never seen them both again.

actually Henry never told us until we found out ourselves... hahaha... he was the one that went with Henry to choose tiles with us :)

oh... maybe the 2 guys are newcomers to Henry's team :)

actually Henry never told us until we found out ourselves... hahaha... he was the one that went with Henry to choose tiles with us :)

oh... maybe the 2 guys are newcomers to Henry's team :)

hmm.. dun recall seeing anyone besides Henry durin tiles choosing..

yea mayb those 2 guys r new.. at least they looked v new! we actually tot they were interns at 1 point.. haha..

ok juz met Henry juz now and had a look @ our hse, nth done today.

SS top comin tmr to rectify. I'm told tt they can somehow fill up e hole and then smoothen and cannot see any difference. Hav my doubts if tts possible but shall see since its supposed to be do-able. Tink wifey doesnt feel v good to know tt its a 'rectified' piece instead of a whole piece but i guess since its man made, if they can make it sui sui den im fine.

Glass works supposed to be up tmr, painting touchups supposed to be done tmr, carpentry supposed to b totally completed dunno tmr or day aft.

New handover date: thursday, 14/10.

hope sui sui la.

ok juz met Henry juz now and had a look @ our hse, nth done today.

SS top comin tmr to rectify. I'm told tt they can somehow fill up e hole and then smoothen and cannot see any difference. Hav my doubts if tts possible but shall see since its supposed to be do-able. Tink wifey doesnt feel v good to know tt its a 'rectified' piece instead of a whole piece but i guess since its man made, if they can make it sui sui den im fine.

Glass works supposed to be up tmr, painting touchups supposed to be done tmr, carpentry supposed to b totally completed dunno tmr or day aft.

New handover date: thursday, 14/10.

hope sui sui la.

Huat ah!! Good luck on the handover! Your house looks really great btw! :good:

Agree with solitaire on the SS. I wouldn't want a "rectified", substandard piece either if it was their bloody fault in the first place.. Push to have it replaced!!! Basic consumer rights, y'all!! :curse:

Edited by marsbars27

Agree with solitaire on the SS. I wouldn't want a "rectified", substandard piece either if it was their bloody fault in the first place.. Push to have it replaced!!! Basic consumer rights, y'all!! :curse:

:P which means... HO date will extend again... :P

Hi JW :D hope everything goes smoothly

:yamseng:

Huat ah!! Good luck on the handover! Your house looks really great btw! :good:

thanks! if u ask me, i'd say look great is an understatement! wahahha.. bhb. but dun care

:P which means... HO date will extend again... :P

Hi JW :D hope everything goes smoothly

:yamseng:

yea.. replace means need to delay HO again, so i'm tinkin if its unseeable den fine.. aft all, i believe some houses, e kitchen SS top, if too big a piece cannot fit in lift, they also separate pieces go up combine liao den smoothen so cannot see.. shall see how it looks at e end la..

den e hole in e wood aft e wrong drillin, told henry to mend it, plaster, cement of wadever i dun care la. mend it.

at least no holes aft tt..

hope everyth can go smooooooooothly!

2-15-08storage5.jpg

anybody got any lobangs as to where to buy a similar ladder as tt in the above picture?

we're lookn for one to hang our towels..

tinkin of DIY it.. seems like abit of drillin n paintin would do e trick but gettin lazy.. haha.. anyone gt lobangs to buy such a ladder?

2-15-08storage5.jpg

anybody got any lobangs as to where to buy a similar ladder as tt in the above picture?

we're lookn for one to hang our towels..

tinkin of DIY it.. seems like abit of drillin n paintin would do e trick but gettin lazy.. haha.. anyone gt lobangs to buy such a ladder?

saw something like this in Habourfront.. u go there rounding ba.. one very big shop selling all this kind of stuffs.. :)

saw something like this in Habourfront.. u go there rounding ba.. one very big shop selling all this kind of stuffs.. :)

aaaa i tink u're talkin bout howards storage world. i juz went to see their website. cool! I tink can buy alot of tings! hahaha thanks man! great help!

aaaa i tink u're talkin bout howards storage world. i juz went to see their website. cool! I tink can buy alot of tings! hahaha thanks man! great help!

ah.. ya.. i think thats it.. should be it.. :P

oh :o thanks for the tip :D

Howards Storage World

Looks nice :D

and I tink it fits my room's theme

Anyone tried their stuff before?

How is the construction and materials?

:rolleyes:

thanks for the head up... heard about this place many times but never know where is it... hahaha :lol: shall go there to take a look too~ :)

aaaa.

finished touchups and rectifications today.. finally!

god knows how many times we have cleaned e house expectin its e end but another bunch of people to dirty the place again...

most furniture and essential appliances are in, except for a few more items..

last ting to do is to settle e final payment..

n move stuff in!

4th nov is a good target to have our 'move in' according to the chi calendar or sth..

we can hav 'ceremonial move in' though we offically move in aft weddin nxt yr.. den we can hav our wkend chalets aft cermonial move in!

post photos when most tings are completed.

=)