Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
salavanun

Very Basic Redo Kitchen And 2 Toilets Cost

Hi my bro bought a resale and is thinking of doing kitchen and 2 toilets. no budget for others as most cash gone to COV. How much is the roughlly the cost of hacking and redo toilet and kitchen including all accesories, the most basic..thanks a tonnes..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi my bro bought a resale and is thinking of doing kitchen and 2 toilets. no budget for others as most cash gone to COV. How much is the roughlly the cost of hacking and redo toilet and kitchen including all accesories, the most basic..thanks a tonnes..

You can try getting a quote from a reno ID or contractor by specifying what you want. I renovated my kitchen and toilets some years back and it cost me about $10K for something simple. This includes electrical wiring, switches, change WC, water heater, tiling, etc...

@salavanun.... even for a basic reno, it also depends on the materials you choose....

As noted by @leechaorui... agree with the the $10k...

@salavanun.... even for a basic reno, it also depends on the materials you choose....

As noted by @leechaorui... agree with the the $10k...

hi thanks for all the reply. grateful indeed. actualy dun even mind standard hdb style. its my bro 1st house. cov eaten all the cash. sorry jus asking 10k will include hacking kitchen floor/tiles redo cabinets/accesorries and wiring too? i dun mind slightly more than 10k. someone quoted me 12k for all overlaying plus changing of kitchen cabinets door only.accesories not included

hi thanks for all the reply. grateful indeed. actualy dun even mind standard hdb style. its my bro 1st house. cov eaten all the cash. sorry jus asking 10k will include hacking kitchen floor/tiles redo cabinets/accesorries and wiring too? i dun mind slightly more than 10k. someone quoted me 12k for all overlaying plus changing of kitchen cabinets door only.accesories not included

hi i just wanna update i get a quote of $7500 for the following

1)hack both toilets/kitchen wall and floor

2)supply tiles price up to $2.80

3)replace copper pipes

4) provide labour for fixing toilet/accesories for both toilet

have yet to confirm . but so far the best.

hi i just wanna update i get a quote of $7500 for the following

1)hack both toilets/kitchen wall and floor

2)supply tiles price up to $2.80

3)replace copper pipes

4) provide labour for fixing toilet/accesories for both toilet

have yet to confirm . but so far the best.

Hi just wanna ask if u really on tight budget why dont u overlay instead??Cause 18mm kitchen cabinet is only$95 per ft run and solid top is $65.And how abt power points and connecting pipes tpo your WC and basin??And are they going to give u hot and cold water piping or u using instant heater?Are they going to charge u for lighting?How abt the chipping needed when they are going to hack nearby your kitchen cabinet?Haulage or Hdb permit?Waterproffing and acid wash??Sorry but when looking for a reno contractor for my mum i realised there were a lot of hiddden cost.

price shot up to 8300 after i cancelled a few items..but still i think is good or maybe kena chop i dunno :o

1) all flooring/wall hack and supply tiles/lay @ 2.80 capped tiles[3) all installation in kitchen/bathroom (accesories.heaters,sink,cooker)

4)kitchen cabinets[NOT]included

Edited by salavanun