oooh... your HO in Oct...

I hope mine can begin in Oct... ;) ;)

hmm... need to stock-up those blue pills for u-know-who

Edited by kor69

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Haha this reminds me of last Saturday when we went to Sim Siang Choon and bought a pack of m&ms and gave Jaskel all the blue ones :P

i tot 420 leh! i saw the webbie is 420 le.. dunno leh my budget 300 :P thats y go for second hand liao... you bought liao banned??

eh.. issit? maybe i see wrongly lor.. U check out funzsquare.. should be 409 leh.. I haven buy leh.. wait for my house to finish first.. den see left how much.. :lol: anyway i also waiting for my fren.. go buy together maybe can "kiang" something.. haha..

haha yea... better get many many for our diva contractor! :jammin:

Haha this reminds me of last Saturday when we went to Sim Siang Choon and bought a pack of m&ms and gave Jaskel all the blue ones :P

yeah loh... i feel bad for dropping the last one!!! :(

eh.. issit? maybe i see wrongly lor.. U check out funzsquare.. should be 409 leh.. I haven buy leh.. wait for my house to finish first.. den see left how much.. :lol: anyway i also waiting for my fren.. go buy together maybe can "kiang" something.. haha..

hur hur.... okok maybe i wait for you oso then we all chiong for bargain :P

haha yea... better get many many for our diva contractor! :jammin:

yeah loh... i feel bad for dropping the last one!!! :(

hur hur.... okok maybe i wait for you oso then we all chiong for bargain :P

Haha.. u in-charge la.. We do MO.. haha..

oh a lighter note.. everybody deserves toilet paper with flower prints on them!!! world peace!! :thumbs up:

LOL!! Actually the more important question is - how many ply? Just imagine... happy flower toilet paper in FOUR ply... sure have world peace. Haha.

Glad to see things are progressing well. :) HO in Oct! Just a few weeks more. Whoo hooo.... Can't wait to see pix of your place, esp the kitchen!

Our reno starting next Mon - better go and buy those blue pills for Jason. Heh heh. :P

yeah over le... now the ball in my court to see how far i push spf to chase the moron down.. i think they will just call him up and send warning only.. **** sian... i think they shd fine him though no matter how little.. see how it goes ba!

shhhh!!!! hehehe... went to see ps3 prices leh SO EXPENSIVE!!! i think i will buy 2nd hand sets cos i saw them so cheap cheap like 300 for 2mth old sets 120gb slim loh!!

$300 can get? Hmm... :dribble:

Banned mentioned MO.. got price for MO?

Haha.. u in-charge la.. We do MO.. haha..

$300 can get? Hmm... :dribble:

Banned mentioned MO.. got price for MO?

haha onz.. but i think MO liao for new set also at best $390 or same price then they throw in freebies give us.. haha 300 can get but it's those rare type where they trying to get rid of set for whatever reason lolz.. anyway this type of thing is same with all electronics.. longer we wait better the price :D

LOL!! Actually the more important question is - how many ply? Just imagine... happy flower toilet paper in FOUR ply... sure have world peace. Haha.

Glad to see things are progressing well. :) HO in Oct! Just a few weeks more. Whoo hooo.... Can't wait to see pix of your place, esp the kitchen!

Our reno starting next Mon - better go and buy those blue pills for Jason. Heh heh. :P

wah 4 ply tissue paper!!! i don't think i wiped my bottom with such a glorious invention yet haha!! most I've used in two ply leh!!! lolz..

yeah man HO really soon!! woohooo excited??? it will be one of the few times that you'll be very happy to see the house in shambles lol! then you see jason piecing it together like a nice jigsaw puzzle and feel really good about it! :D blue pills for the win!

Sorry for those who are interested in me doing your reno. I won't be taking anymore projects for the mth of Oct and Nov.

Sorry for those who are interested in me doing your reno. I won't be taking anymore projects for the mth of Oct and Nov.

busy busy until next year liao man haha..

yo bro btw anything new done in the house since last saturday or just waiting for carpentry to come and put up the kitchen cabinets tomorrow!!!! anxious :P

Heh I see that we have more in common than our names and that is our penchant for many-plyed, flowery toilet paper (of all things)! :P

And thanks we're super excited too! Have to curb my urges to run down to the house everyday to check out the progress since there're no lights installed haha. Good luck on your reno and the HDB permit!! Shall be stalking your t-blog faithfully. :yamseng:

Mr. Busy, pls take time to rest too. Your cough still not well! No more blue m&ms for u haha :sport-smiley-003:

busy busy until next year liao man haha..

yo bro btw anything new done in the house since last saturday or just waiting for carpentry to come and put up the kitchen cabinets tomorrow!!!! anxious :P

Of course there are new things done at your place......will post it later when I'm back home. :D

Mr. Busy, pls take time to rest too. Your cough still not well! No more blue m&ms for u haha :sport-smiley-003:

Thanks for your concern. But everyday also very busy, especially is after the "7th" mth where every nite need to meet hse owners for quotation. Today just meet a big client and if got the deal, maybe doing not only locally, but also oversea too.