Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

Today mark a very sad day for me :~ ........RIP my HTC Hp....I'll remember u always and not to get the same model again :bangwall: ... Sorry for those who sms me and I can't reply to u...will get a replacement tomorrow.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
haha thanks for uploading for us bro.. looks great everything woohoo!! can't wait for the finished product... haha paisei didn't reply yesterday cos went to sleep early for AHM today... kao knock out entire day today.. totally like chui-ed!

anyway the bar-counter laminate... hehehe will be covered up soon so we see now first~~

and i see my favourite mini-larder!!!

what's mini-larder??

Nice color combo leh.. red, black and white.. :D

btw, going do anything special to your PS3??.. PS3 w a calculator :P

Edited by fencer

Was at the carpentry factory to see the progress for the rest of the work........and also to alter some last min. design....

p1010979.jpg

p1010980f.jpg

Living room feature wall was ready to install.....

p1010978.jpg

Entertaining room feature wall.....

Today mark a very sad day for me :~ ........RIP my HTC Hp....I'll remember u always and not to get the same model again :bangwall: ... Sorry for those who sms me and I can't reply to u...will get a replacement tomorrow.

Tat's bad.. :unsure: Will remind myself not to get a HTC.. :P

Iphone 4 !!!

haha thanks for uploading for us bro.. looks great everything woohoo!! can't wait for the finished product... haha paisei didn't reply yesterday cos went to sleep early for AHM today... kao knock out entire day today.. totally like chui-ed!

anyway the bar-counter laminate... hehehe will be covered up soon so we see now first~~

and i see my favourite mini-larder!!!

WOOOOAH!!!!

I really lurve the Look!!!

danceyourheartout.gif

Nice!!!

hahaha... seems like u hate it!!! i propose that you get a more hardy one... like those BRICK types hahaha!!! can use to hammer in loose nails too! :P

Tat's bad.. :unsure: Will remind myself not to get a HTC.. :P

lol yes get iphone! although reception sux..

Iphone 4 !!!

AGREED bro! apart from reception issues, it's the best thing in the phone industry imo.. that aside, i think it would be good for jason cos it has many functions suitable for renovation like a level measure, compass, camera, torchlight etc!

Your hse warming gift to me? :P

hahahaha jason.. i believe house warming is the guest bring stuff :rolleyes:

hmmm... :rolleyes:

If u cut $20,000 from my bill :o

Sure :D :D

this one is lion open mouth big big hahahaha...

what's mini-larder??

Nice color combo leh.. red, black and white.. :D

btw, going do anything special to your PS3??.. PS3 w a calculator :P

hahaha mini larder is the pull out thingy with the SS trays and white cabinet cover? it's fantastic lolzz

wahhh... i dun dare to mess with my nice new ps3 leh.. i think i will guai guai everything first hahaha.. cos i can get 2ndhand games cheaply like 30-40 bucks.. and they have resale value so might as well just get them lolz.. you jb your ps3 liao ah???

Hey darkfear and marsbars27, looks like yr reno is nearing the end soon.. Congrats! :D Things are looking good.. :good:

hehe thanks jeff!

WOOOOAH!!!!

I really lurve the Look!!!

danceyourheartout.gif

Nice!!!

hahaha thanks kor i love it too.. hope it will look even more fantastic with the lights on!!!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy hahaha.. waiting to see ur reno too man!!!

Your hse warming gift to me? :P

i now broke lah...still must pay for reno & also for my front bodykit, at door handle shop...the spot we park so tight when i reverse out the curb hit my front bodykit & broke my bracket under my front bumper....haiz... :(

on the other since darkfear is so impressed with his reno so far, i'm sure he will buy for you to express his gratitude!! :notti:

Edited by titanax

i now broke lah...still must pay for reno & also for my front bodykit, at door handle shop...the spot we park so tight when i reverse out the curb hit my front bodykit & broke my bracket under my front bumper....haiz... :(

on the other since darkfear is so impressed with his reno so far, i'm sure he will buy for you to express his gratitude!! :notti:

wah bro... u learn from ur wife ah... online delegation!!!!!

hahaha mini larder is the pull out thingy with the SS trays and white cabinet cover? it's fantastic lolzz

wahhh... i dun dare to mess with my nice new ps3 leh.. i think i will guai guai everything first hahaha.. cos i can get 2ndhand games cheaply like 30-40 bucks.. and they have resale value so might as well just get them lolz.. you jb your ps3 liao ah???

Ohh.. tot u really mean ladder.. HA.. was looking up and down.. where got place to put mini ladder..

only my iphone lah.. no buy PS3 or build HTPC yet.. coz now too dry after reno so need control spending for a while loh... :(

As long is just software, can reverse back so is safe to try... e.g your PC comes w vista.. but u can put in windows 7.. anytime can revert back to vista.. PS3 stil no "Yan Jiu".. Haa..